twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get some proper gym shoes
get some normal clothes
shave
get contacts
do more cardio and try and lose the baby fat on your face

keep at it

Fucking asshole

Why? It doesn't matter what clothes you wear, it's what you can achieve that matters.

Sounds more like something to ask on /fit/, OP.

Work out all you want, you're stuck with that face forever

after about 1 year of eating better + lifting +hiit

not the best physique around but i'm working on it

1 year for this shit?
lol

Keep at it OP, even if you get completely shit on ITT.

>1 year

it looks like you hit puberty and your growth spurt distributed your fat around

underage b&

1 year and your arms look even smaller

People should be able to recognize this pasta by now.

You reply to John and his bitch in pic related as well?

yea i wasn't very consistant

Damn bro, you managed to get a good cut on that hair after a year. Keep going maybe you'll be bald next year.

Which one is supposed to be the before picture?

zozl

fuck that i don't wanna be bold

Looks exactly the same

You need to lose weight before your muscle will be noticeable

Fucking kek, OP. If that's even you, you must suck at lifting because you look exactly the same.

>get big or die trying
Well, you're big alright
>sex, weights and protein shakes
Jesus christ, you pick up one weight and start dressing like a faggot and you don't get sex

yeah but you dont want to look like a retard with your "sweat is fat crying" t shirt.

Want to try to say it to my face irl? ILL FUCKING SMASH YOUR FUCKING TEETH IN

Meet me irl?

Your legs are underdeveloped.

less lifting more cardio fat ass

yes it makes you more tired than lifting

thats cuz your fat ass can barely move yet

lift all you want but that you make you not fat.

>people making fun of others who improve themselves because they are too jealous of their improvements, too lazy to do it themselves or too insecure in their own bodies

All of you are weak

Keep it up OP, work on your diet though, lifitng isn't everything

What made you choose those frames for your pic?

at least you lost weight i guess

It looks like you moved around the gym changing clothes, you look exactly the same.
Getting big is fine, you need cardio more than that, any gains will be lost and you may lose motivation because you don't appreciate the gains you're making.
Drop at least 40 pounds and try again friend.
Lower your sugar intake, but completely remove carbs from your diet. Lots of Veg and a little fruit.

Hes giving good advice, as in good job, heres what you should do. Heres my list cunt
>stop being such a pussy
>i mean fuck can you take constructive criticism more personaly
>fuck faggot jesus
>you gains mean nothing if you personality is still worthless your not good enough to be a dick

You need to run more bro. Most girls don't like the "fat buff" look. Switch it up some days and hit the treadmill. Your double chin will disapear and your face will lighten up on fattyness.

lol ok?

I was just quickly looking and thought you had down syndrome.

are these 3 photos supposed to be different? dude... i bet you've gone to the gym 3 times

About a year and a half of lifting and eating right. Barely any cardio either.

my transformation (sadly i dont have pics):
september 2015: 115kg@194cm, never really lifted.
august 2016: 108kg, 380kg PL-total

not the strongest guy ever, but im getting there

My god do I hate these fucking caption clothes.

You are already inside of a fucking gym, why would you need to let anybody know that you're going to the gym?

Imagine a guy sitting in the library with a shirt on that states "omg I am studying so very harder than you, but please keep looking at me I need this" Everytime I'm at the gym and I see someone wearing that shit It makes me so fucking angry. Actually that quite helps me a lot to focus on the workout and move more weight bathing in anger.

I changed my opinion. Keep wearing these shirts OP, they are great!

>1 year of eating better + lifting +hiit
You young sir have failed really badly.

age 21-22 80 pounds down

Must be bait. Transformation? Ur even more fat and ugly in the last picture.

>completely remove carbs
>a little fruit
>lower your sugar intake

You do know that sugar (also included in fruits) is carbs, right?

i have to agree with that.
those shirts make me even more angry when a fat fuck or some 50kg boy, who thinks benching an empty barbell is making him strong, wears them.

You should kill your self , because you are cringey like look at your face lol

looking a lot better now!

youre fat. shred

? lol

your face went from assad to hipster assad

You should focus more on dieting, 8 month of effort and your still have the face of a downie

yeah my hair gives me some people wild misconceptions about me on here its pretty funny to see what people say

It really took 8 months for you to change your shirt? gz

Mirin

What exercises would be decent to do at home without any equipment apart from fuckin carpet hanger outside of my house? Cardio isn't my thing tbh, help

>I don't care what people say about me I laugh about it

I hate people like you. Stop lying to yourself, you may become a better person.

Skinny dude/no muscle here, not bad fam. Just keep your head up and hit the gym harder this year. Stick w/it.

I'll be going to the gym soon, just had an orientation of sorts, one of the staff members showed me how to use the machines properly so that I don't make and ass out of myself.

I'll mostly do lifting as my cardio is pretty good and I don't need to lose weight

with this attitude, you will never get anywhere.

kekd

>cardio isn't my thing to tbh

kys

>Cardio isn't my thing tbh, help
You mean you're lazy.
No-one can help- you user, enjoy the inevitably shorter lifespan!
I'm out.

do fucking cardio you lazy piece of shit

I am 10 years old and I am edgy as fuck bruh tbh

All the people falling for the obvious b8

get yourself a heavy backpack and do different push-ups, pull-ups, pistolsquats and whatever else you want to train

cardio is literally the easiest way to lose weight, if you can't at least do increment training then you're fucked.

i see no difference

Sounds like you have some confidence issues bud. All's I was referring to was him calling me a hipster because of my hair. Nothing about not caring what people say. But since we're on that subject that is how I am. I don't care what anyone thinks. And from your statement, unfortunately you do. Enjoy that Sup Forums warped version of reality you're stuck in ya schmuck

using machines isnt lifting!

must be bait, there is no transformation.

I see that fucking ps3 in the background faggot

Push ups
Hill climbers
Sit ups - bicycle crunches
Burpies aka the exercise made by satan

Do each for 15 seconds then alternate so you have 1 minute rounds.

If you can do 3 minutes that's okay, 5 minutes is very good.

As per other people's replies you do sound like a lazy cunt though - you absolutely will not get anywhere unless you give yourself a proper structure for this working out and stick to it.

It's the only way I can get your mother out of bed

actually maybe swap out burpies for standing squat jumps for that particular routine, but you can do burpies separately or something.

PS there are a loooad of variations on push ups, sit ups, and squat jumps just look them up

Alright Im not fat fuck unable to move, I was doing exercises before but I stopped, while doing those exercises my muscles grew a lil, I will start cardio in a one month time when I will have more spare time, since then there should be some good shit to do before that

crazy burn mate.
youtube.com/watch?v=IHBLxCPmnVc

Thx anons

Boozy is that you?

I am 40yo and have seen so many different aspects of this reality you can't even imagine. I even have been through cancer. I travelled the world and met so many different people and their opinions. I also studied psychology. No human of a healthy mind doesn't care about what other people say, and you don't seem to be insane. You form your personality by thinking about what other people think of you. It's called the looking-glass self, google it.

Simply stop saying you don't care what others think about you, accept it and grow with it. Stupid fucking prick.

true

also not all improvements are visible to the naked eye.

Alright so on a grand scale of things and broken down into psychology you're ultimately correct. That is how we grow and are molded. But on a smaller scale, day to day basis, none of that stuff really crosses my mind. I've literally spent years training myself to live as if only I exist. People's opinions just don't mean shit to me

Seems all you managed to do in a year was change clothes.
Do some cardio you lardass.

but that's wrong

cripple here, still have mad gainz
all you fat faggots need to step your game up

>People's opinions just don't mean shit to me
as long as their opinion is not based on obious shit statements, it actually should. If you're going to the gym working out with a headband because you sweat like a waterfall and someone thinks "look at this faggot trying to look sporty" you clearly should not give a fuck about it. But when a lot of people show the same behaviour to you like trying to escape your smalltalk or shit like that you should start thinking about it. Other people's opinions can be a valuable feedback.

>what is the difference between long and short-chained carbs?

another clueless gym fag giving advice. really wish people like you would get sterilized

Yeah. I'm not an oblivious person. Your first example is mostly what I'm getting at. I guess at this point in my life I don't deal with too much involving your second example. I'm pretty social haven't had those problems. I used to be in a shell for sure but once I broke out of it I was in the club dancing/talking to groups of people etc

I like that. Keep on going pal, never mind my insults.

what improvements? this guy is just fat as fuck

I dont see the difference tbqh fam

I saw you on Sup Forums few days ago!

Dude's probably low-key a tank at this point

>1 year

Wisdom, all this (but you'll still look like a rodeo clown) ... plus learn some personal fucking hygiene.

>op samefagging this hard
>all years

ready? before pic

after pic

heres about 1/3 into my transition

post your dick. faggot

im on my laptop and dont have new pics, heres a butt tho