1.1 billion people = 0 medals

1.1 billion people = 0 medals

How?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lIxr2V0gg8A
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Commonwealth_Games_medal_table
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of pooping in the streets was an Olympic event, they're surely win the gold.

... And then take a big turd on it.

Instead of running on the track they pooed on it

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

the pooloos are running out of excuses

DESIGNATED

Have all the Indian posters left?

I feel kind of bad for them, they could never be taken seriously.

But but... Per capita!!???

They are trying to get incoherent IT support as an Olympic event. When they do.......gold medal domination will begin.

>kermits asshole

God damn it.

It's a real shame that somebody in this day and age can be persecuted for the colour of their flag on Sup Forums. A real shame.

The do shit in the streets though, soooo...

Apparently olympics committee limits the number of athletes of countries with large population so they wouldn't flood the events

youtube.com/watch?v=lIxr2V0gg8A

It's not a wagon wheel, it's a human excrement exit hole.

Poverty
Not giving a shit
Cricket not Olympic sport

>human excrement exit hole

mind=blown

Brazil is many things, but they do poo in their loos.

India can't handle that.

>kermits asshole

I feel strangely patriotic

What's even more mind boggling is the fact they do pretty well in the Commonwealth games.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Commonwealth_Games_medal_table

PER CAPITAA

only good at shooting and wrestling what nobody else does in commonwealth

Can anyone point me out to the nearest designated poo'ing street

You forget Public Street Pooing was the Premier event at the last Commonwealth Games.

To refresh your memory, India won Gold, Silver and Bronze in the event. South Africa came 4th iirc.

Busy making shitty code that breaks everything

That was a classic.

They fell victim to honor killings because they shit in the wrong designated shitting street.

You people's need to stop the bullying. The India is a proud country and a proud people. They will be world power to be very soon.

maybe if I reply to this comment, I too could get dubs?

Why isn't cricket an olympic sports? You can play like 10 games per day, you don't get tired playing that crap

IT WORKED

Too big an obsession with good grades. Wealthy kids here are practically disowned if they don't do well, and the poor ones are too busy shitting in the street

Too big an obsession with grades. Wealthy kids are practically disowned if they don't do well and the poor ones are too busy shitting all over the place to give a fuck

But aren't cricket matches supposed to last six hours per day and extend throughout various days?

Also, it's the memest of memesports.

>PER CAPITA

Surely a country with nearly four times our population would be getting more medals.

While I know this is true, I don't actually see it in practice. Tons of kids from India are in my college courses, and a lot of them seem to slack off a lot when they actually get over here for school. Just curious if this is to be expected or it's just a coincidence.

I thought they all got ip banned

POO CAPITA

>Why isn't cricket an olympic sports?

Because nobody know WTF is going on, even the Bongs who invented the game...