Your daily reminder that America’s dominance is over and by 2030, we'll have a handful of global powers

Your daily reminder that America’s dominance is over and by 2030, we'll have a handful of global powers.

Multipolar? You wish. China will take over as number one and then in 2070, India.

Because they have a large population? India isn't shit.

Turkey? Global power? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Turkey? Global power? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>India
>superpower

Finally am I right

Having lots of highly educated young people who will spend money at home.

Saved

U may or may not split Syria with the kikes, other than that....

You can't be a global power if your entire population can be wiped out with a can of Raid, that's the rule!

Literal gypsies trying to mock a country that could invade and annihilate them ten times fold. Now I've seen everything.

Hello Ahmed, how many asses did you smell today while praying on your knees to bomballahu?

I'm fine with this, desu

I open my fridge and a gypsy comes out. I open my wardrobe and a gypsy comes out. I open the window and a gypsy comes in. I go on Sup Forums and a gypsy replies. Are romanians the equivalent of parasites to humans?

P.s. I'm not a muslim you absolute filth, don't know how you came to that conclusion

So let me get this straight, your house is so full of gypsies they're fucking everywhere, including the ridge and wardrobe, and I'm the gipsy?
Can't beat this logic.

KEK Mehmet BTFO

Shit you absolute subhuman. Gypsies are everywhere, all of Europe has contracted the disease since Romania joined the EU.

For example: Of course you're the gypsy, I'm not the one from romania.

>Romania

Well, maybe you should've thought better before opening your front door to gypsies niggers and kebabs.
Thanks for taking them all in thou, I barely see them anymore and that's all thanks to you progressive countries. Cheers!

>Gypsies
>Turks
>difference
>...