Is this vidyakino?

Is this vidyakino?

Sequel worth watching for Heatherfu

it's great. one of the better atmospheric horror films to be released in recent memory.

It's the only video game based movie I can actually say I liked. I wasn't overly fond of the sequel though. And I'd have much preferred a movie based on SH2 instead.

uh it was all right but it got pretty goofy with the naked lady metal bending or whatever towards the end. felt pretty grounded in its lil spooky universe until that crap.

Xavier Gens a shit

I really don't think a Silent Hill movie would work, half of the horror in the old Silent Hill came from the player's hesitation, which the game played off.

That bitch looked too old to play heather

fucking hell mate the internet has broke you. how sad must it be for the internet to cause mental illness in someone. you weak degenerate fuck.

It's less about the overall horror and more about how much more interesting the characters were. It's difficult to get scared by any horror these days, but Silent Hill 2 if adapted properly (lol) would shine in other areas too.

As far as adaptions go, it was actually pretty amazing.
Considering it tried to shove in the iconic monsters from other games, it lost a lot of the symbolism the monsters had for the protagonist, but that's fairly easy to overlook, and the tone and everything else was pretty damn accurate. I appreciated the weird floaty camera angles that made it look like the game did

Yeah like the HD collection for instance hyuk hyuk hyuk

Nice trips.

What the fuck...?

this

No. It's corny, has bad CGI, and was incredibly showy and cheap with the horror. In the hands of a better director it could have been fantastic, but instead it is basically a generic monster film.

That said, it did manage to capture the feel of Silent Hill in places and if you've played the games there are moments of comfy, but they are far too few and far between. I do enjoy it, it's a guilty pleasure, but I wouldn't watch it with anyone as the cringey moments are so bad you physically feel embarrassed while watching it with someone else.

The sequel was a travesty.

It's funny how she grew up to be a qt

First half is kino, second half is a flick

I just remember the audience laughing hard at "Hey look, I'm on fire"

She was always a qt.

>It's funny how she grew up to be a titty monster

fixed

Why did they get such an ugly bitch for Heather?

I agree with most of you guys. I thought the atmosphere was great and it was a decent adaption of the videogame.

lewd

>The sequel was a travesty.
it's the reason why they'll never remake silent hill

was probably the only decent vidya movie I've seen. I liked the first Resident Evil because it had a decent amount of suspense and a slow creeping horror but it fell apart in the middle.