Am I a passable trap B

am I a passable trap B

I'd pass by you.

i'd fuck you anyways cuz i'm a virgin

I'd hit it.

Totally. I'd go there. show us your schlong

>tattooed

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

leave the hate speech out of my fucking thread!!! IM WARNING YOU

Damn bro, umad?

hawt

Post nudes or gtfo attention whore

tits and timestamp is required for passable traps to m8

Also you're a shemale, you have tits. Not a trap.

Triggerd much?

Would you let me fuck you for free?

Ur getting there just Keep up doing what ever changes u .. Ur starting to look cute I mean that with the best intentions too .. Compliment

You make an ugly bitch

Closed minded church going idiot spotted.

You look like an Australian woman.

So no.

Nah, you're a mongoloid mate. Your mum took a few too many wart-encrusted wieners while pregnant and you got wang-dents in your brain-pan.

Drug-abusing, soulless whore scumbag detected

We're all here. We're all shit, you bickering assclowns.

I'm not bickering, I know what I am.
That cunt was clearly oblivious though. Education is key.

>Education is key

Says the degenerate tattoo-sporting filth who injects himself with his own excrement because "hey, I'm hip, yo" while his family wishes he'd just die already so he stops hocking their jewellery

Still smarter than you, you aspie fuck.

timestamp pls

I like your style mate.

pic related

You are fucking retarded, aren't you...

Show us your tits!
Passeable enough to tits or gtfo

Yes

What's your Kik

Show us your cock/ass/tits you filthy whore.

Bitch you probably got this pic off google.

C'mon you brainless slut, get naked already. Don't pretend you didnt come here with that intention. So either let it all out or fuck off and delete the thread. Personally I want to see you stroke your feminine penis

another tatted trap! :o
also yes you're passable

ayy lemme see dat booty

OP, are you really the person in the pic and really a trap? or just bait

youre passable

heavy tattoos arent my thing (but it doesn't matter what i think) but you look entirely like a girl

ayyyyyyyyy different trap here but your hips r killer

Tits and timestamp already. Time for you to get slutty.

What a faggot. Quit bitching about tattoos. Just cuz you're too much of a bitch to get one doesn't mean you have to fucking spaz and get triggered over people that do have one

thank you im tilly btw
i only have old af pics since im on mylaptop but i really appreciate the compliment :3

I'm still curious if OP is a troll or not, weird someone would spend time doing this just to troll

Wang dents in your brain pan, I'm losing it

Because you're going to do what, dipshit...?

trap r not i would hit it sexy as fuck

ytho
would/10
no u

Unfortunately yes. I have big trust issues nowadays. ...

Very passable

9/10 would fantasize about

LAST WARNING FUCKER

Show me your tits slut >:(

i don't have any i'm a boy

No you aren't! Also you have a great ass. Would love to see your face painted with cum.

thx bby

Also where's OP? Is OP even OP picture?

Kinda want to see your dick too, so if no tits then show dick.

I swear to God I will get someone to get naked!

oh god.. amazing.

Holy shit dat ass

Develop that Princess Diana look

Well I officially want to put my dick in you

how about bulge

i prefer teasing
what are you, gay????

spread dat booty pls. :3

Ofcourse I am not gay, like I said you don't count as a boy anymore. Now keep being a good little slut and showing off that body.

nice pecka babe

Have you ever gone the whole way and let a guy fuck you?

Keep on teasing cutie. Would love to see you bent over though

yep. Your tattoos are cool too.

ok
yes you are you homo
thx
nu uh

The only fair objection to tattoos is that 95% of the time they just look shit, that being said; most people don't get them because they look good, they get them to say "look how interesting/hard/quirky I am".

What if i started doing drugs before i got tattoos? Check mate christfag!

>im tilly btw
Damn I thought you stopped posting on 4chinz for some reason

Don't know if you are just into dressing up, but you should get yourself dicked. The world would be a better place if more cute pieces of ass like you were slutting around.

Do you have any toys? I really want to see you spreading yourself. Maybe finger yourself for us?

i wish tbh but a couple on craigslist who want to use a twink boytoy haven't replied yet and all the other studs too ;^;
i doodly-do

My God, it's beautiful! I want to see you cum like a girl! For some reason I have a feeling you would make the cutest noises when you were in the middle of a bitch-gasm

>ok
k den :[
btw i think you are gay for showing your butt to other man!

Oh please, you just asked him to spread his ass for you, that's pretty gay m8.

I think you might be the dreaded Double Faggot

>you'll never get a cute trap bf irl
tfw

I really want to see you fuck the cum out of yourself now. Also, how the hell are you so smooth?

does shouting in german like a dying panzergrenadier in a ww2 film sound cute?
ohno i'm a gay

am I a passable trap B

Oh sugar! You are wonderful.

Photoshop. :^)

My ex had tattoos and had done a lot of shit in her life most normal people wouldn't do. Most of which were drugs from an early age and she had a failed marriage. I get this impression from a lot of tattooed people.

It is unfair to say that every person with a tattoo is how you describe them, but I'd say what you have described is common with tattoed people.

you are from germany?
Or are you making jokes about my language? >:[

give the god damn dick already

Kek, that would probably be pretty cute but less of a sexy way and more of a bust a gut while busting a nut way.

i'm half german and i yell "JA!" in a very high pitched voice c: i also moan loud
dick

Holy shit can I call people niggers to their faces again? I didn't realize the 1950's were back.

you are that depri trap from ohio right?

am i faggot if I wanna suck girls dicks but not get fucked

god almighty those hips... would pound

Good Goddamn, I wish I could create copies of myself so I could run a train on you

Nice b8 nigger

transfag here

if you wanna do anything with my dick youre gay/bi im sorry

FUUUUUCK. whatever doesnt matter since i wont

How do you keep the dicks from just jamming themselves into you all the time? Seriously, are you just minding your own business at work and stuff and suddenly one of your coworkers notices your ass and just sticks it in? Because if I worked with you that would likely be a legitimate concern.

nop
yes you are ;p
i am proud of my tiny body
i would take it "^"

i'm closeted, i look nothing like this irl although i still wear twinky clothes

Damn right you would take it. I was planning on drinking but your sweet ass keeps distracting me and I haven't even opened the bottle.

Guys with cute asses, my antidrug

can you speak german or are you just a bit crazy?

Very cute... I could suck your dick all the night