G'morning b

g'morning b,
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Monday, gotta hit the gym.

Every night I look forward to these exact-same threads, posted by exact-same you. I honestly don't know what I'd do, without them!

Because I got money and get pussy. Life is good.

glad i can help.

because i'm not a coward.

>sex with a condom

Topkek

I refuse to do it now. I'd much rather jerk off than fuck a girl with a condom. They are the worst

Cause I'm busy working so I can go home and play wow in an apartment I pay for with a girlfriend who's pregnant. Life's not too bad.

What server you on?

Dreadmaul here, getting a laptop in 5 weeks so I can fuck around in Legion

What a life. I play wow too, but I certainly don't work simply so I can go home and play. Also pregnant wife due in three weeks.

Just found out my ex, who I, as a total moron, was starting to miss, had been cheating on me the last month or so that we were together... Not exactly a great day. Jobless, useless, and tired of every single girl I go out with cheating on me. There must be something wrong with me.

Same reason I don't kill myself any other day. I have zero motivation and would probably just fuck it up anyway.

Lazy, coward - the reasons why I want to kill myself and also why I still haven'T done so..

Maybe get a job.

Sometimes girls like that kind of thing.

I told about this thread to my psycologist, she said that I should never open it and respond again

Gotta mow the lawn. Probably gonna grab a beer afterwards.

>I'm married to a beautiful woman who's my best friend
>we have an active and satisfying sex life
>I have three wonderful kids I adore
>I live in a comfortable home, drive a nice car and own both
>I have a well paying job I find fulfilling
>I work with nice people who respect me
>I have a fairly affluent lifestyle but live well within my means
>I'm on pace to retire in my 50s
>I'm in good overall health

I'm going to have sex later today, but more importantly I'm getting a hair cut later.

Are you getting the Avalon?

Sauce?