Share weird stories of what happened to you when you were abroad

Share weird stories of what happened to you when you were abroad.
My must weird one happened to me when I was in Belgium. I was just sitting in cafe eating my mille-feuille when I saw a german man choking and no one around was giving a shit. I quickly runned at him and start to hit his back so he would spit whatever got stuck on his throat. Then that guy looked at me with terror in his eyes and made even louder choking noises. And then police came in and arrested me.
Figures out, that was just a dutch guy speaking in dutch on telephone

went to NY and stopped to eat at mcdonalds near the dow jones place with my GF, the place has a piano so it's nice and all... going to try my first murrikan burger to see if there is any differences in recepies and next to us there is a local girl in suit dipping her fries in the ice cream.

mcdonalds has never been the same again for me of any fast food that contains burgers.

Actually that's quite tasty. But it's tastier if you dip them in creme brulee.

bump.

I was in New York with other Russian which I met in plane. We was walking ground city and asked one man about directions to some landmark. He said that it's shit and real NY is Chealsea district so he took is there. Than he invited us to a bar with a rainbow flag above entrance, it was 10 years ago and I didn't know what that means. People there were somewhat weird and dressed in leather, but this guy was nice and friendly, he bought us drinks and we had a nice chat about USA and NY, but after 3 or 4 beers he invited us to private room for a threesome. At first we didn't understand what he means but when he said he wants to fug and suck our dicks my fellow traveler punched him in the face so he dropped to the floor and I ran from there as fast as I could.

Also I worked in mcdonalds and manager asked me to have lunch in dumster room with other employees. I refused and said that I will change my uniform and eat at the table in hall and accidentally added "because I want to eat like a white man is supposed to" (it's direct translation from Russian which means "in comfort, not like homeless"). Should I say that everybody including that manager there were niggers. She was so mad and told others I was afraid that they will beat the shit out of me.

I was in New York with my american friends and when we arrived at our vacation house they removed their shoes and put them in the fridge

wew lad

In cantone at my work one guy next to me unpacked his lunch - two slices of bread and crisps. he made a sandwich and eat it like its nothing
im Polish and im saying it is not okay

to be fair I had a hot dog in Oporto once and it had straw chips in it and was quite awesome.

well thats savage but i understand

I once made a sandwich from a can of sardines and a baguette.
Student years...

fish and bread work.ok but crisps ate not even real food

That works too desu.
Just needs a bit of meat.

If you don't dip your fries in your McFrosty you're doing McDonald's wrong desu.

Saw a burnt out car in a parking lot in Conneticut.
A family were standing around it with police, it was really jarring and I can't figure out how the car caught fire.

Anything to do with gypsies in Europe, we don't have them and I know why everyone thinks they're the worst now.

Was there a bear nearby?

The first time i went to NY , i was 13 .. i took the train to coney island and on the way there i looked out the train and .. i saw a man in a hot dog suit being chased by several young males.

Did they catch him?

unrelated qardasim but is azerbaycan nice?
how is the life/culture?

I was sitting outside of Les Invalides with a tripod and camera. One of the guards walked up to me and asked if I was a tourist. I said yes. He wanted me to follow him. I'm not sure how far we walked before we both realized it was a miscommunication. He was asking if I was a terrorist.

i didnt see lol the train moved off

wtf?