Random chub for interest

Nice butthole

Thanks!

Anymore close up?

Anyone here wanna hit this?

Opening her holes. Any good?

I would. Lets see naked.

Perfect

Mine... She's a freak , we fuck all the time , but she won't suck my dick , wtf?

Giving you any ideas?
What would you do/make her do?

Yeah what the fuck. You make slampigs suck your dick. No wonder she is your ex

She's not an ex.... We fuck all the time , she's always asking for me to fuck her.... But I brought up that one of my ex smelled bad and she's like yeah , she kinda hinted at me.... I use soap on mah shit , do u guys scrub ur dick or wtf ?

If you're fucking a pig you don't give her a choice about whether or not she sucks your dick. Especially when you take it out of her ass.

So just shove it in her mouth ?

My bad. I scrub but thats for my benefit. Mines quite into being dominated so i choke her and slap her a bit and dont really give her achoice before stuffing it down her throat

Nah this female has a grape history from a young age. Can't even slap her... Just her ass.

Same with my little fatty. But she lets me fuck her ass and tons of other nasty kinks of mine.

This is mine. I love it when she's sweaty.

I'd do the same to yours, OP - then roll her on her front and lick and jerk over that ass as she squirmed

Yeah this female don't mind all that , Just never done anal , so she's kinda hesitant with an amateur.

Wtf is the sweat shit all about ?

That's a fine ass bitch

My ex.

It's fun for the kink factor but honestly it's kind of overrated unless you're really in the mood for it.

Def interested in more of her!

I'd enjoy stretching out all her holes repeatedly.

Show me her tits now

I love sex when it's dirty, sweaty and smelly. Part of the reason why I prefer an open-minded fuckpig to a vanilla skinny girl any day of the week.

Lol you sir are a sick man. Would you eat out a sweaty/fishy pussy ?

Great ass. Would lick her "O"

The point of a piggy is that you're letting her bet above her league by fucking her like she's an 8. What's in it for you other than getting your rocks off? Never having to give up the driver's seat. You call all the shots. If she balks you can easily find another slampig. The fun of it is the unspoken agreement that you're only sticking around as long as she pleases you, and making her work for that.

Lol well she's not exactly a slam pig , but damn.... I like that idea... Might have to get one.

Not too fishy, but yes. Smelly pussy feels wrong but turns me on because I'd never admit to pressing my face between huge fat smelly thighs.

Bonus if she's wearing/has worn shiny wetlook leggings, latex or plastic panties.

two words

herpes

warts

that is all.

Wtf does that have to do with anything ?

Always worked for me. I'd keep a piggy or two on the side while chasing higher value targets. Made it much easier to keep my cool around them because I wasn't sexually frustrated - girls hate the smell of sexual frustration. So I'd chase the pretty ones while banging the pigs. When you catch the pretty ones you fuck them just like you fuck the pigs and they love you for it.

That was pretty much the only way I could negotiate female sexuality - by just getting as much of it all over me as I could. The girls could smell it and found me more attractive as a result.

Hold the phone bro. She won't suck your dick because it's dirty? That what I'm reading here? Wash your dick every day bro, damn. lather that bitch up with unscented soap, cause your a man, and wash that dick dude. Seriously, would you lick her puss if it was covered in piss, sweat and other types of cheese?

FUCK. WASH. YOUR. DICK.

Lol I wouldn't.... But man I wash it with soap and scrub with my finger , do you guys literally use a scrub on it or wtf ?

This is true , as I'm just fucking one right now , but an ex wants to fuck and a homegirl does to.... But my ex is a hamplanet , and so is the other one but the other one had huge titties and ass.

I've had the opportunity to have myself a few pigs in my life, but with work and everything else... My shit just doesn't get hard like it used to when I was a teen. All the stress and what not.

Sponge luffa if you fuck a lot. You'll want something soft otherwise you could rub ya dick raw. Soap isn't a great lube, so just don't beat your meat intensively while cleaning.

If your in a bind, lather your hand up real nice, then lather your balls/dick/taint up. Let that shit stay sudsy until your ready to get out. That should help remove smell. If not, get anti bacteria soap and use it until desired effect.

It's less about the motion and more about the contact time. Obviously wanna scrub a bit, but it's not like you dip your dick in motor oil, right?

Checked
Listen sucka, you weren't put on this earth to be a fuckin wage slave. You were put here to slam your hard meat into some pussy. Stop focusing on the wrong shit, i'm not saying to quit your job or stop fulfilling your responsibilities, keep doing that shit, i'm saying to go get yourself a slampig and start slamming that pig you motherfucker.
Pic related

I'm looking for more of this slam pig

When the fuck did this turn into a thread on personal hygine?

That's why I don't scrub it , it dries up my dick and makes me feel sore before I even fuck , which makes me bust quick as fuck. Might have to get anti bacterial soap. Not sure if I should ask her... Why she doesn't suck my dick.

Shut up bitch

What would you do to my piggy?

Her ass

I know bro, I know. I need to get my dick shit together so I can start fucking again. Gotta find the time to do that though. Today is my first day off in a while, and that was because I threw up blood today. Lol.

Anti-bacteria soap should help with the smell as long as you use it enough. Whatever "enough" is for you is your call. On the other hand, she's a slam piggy. Don't let her get the wrong idea here bro, she's a tool for your pleasure. Never let piggy forget that, but maybe asking why she won't suck your dick will help you get your dick sucked more often in the future?

Even if she were to say your dick smells like cheese, mold and old shit nuggets... Just clean yourself up, dump the pig and start over.

It's easier to keep perspective when you're fucking more than one girl, even if they're pigs. You're less likely to fall for a girl who is obviously a shitty match for you just because you're fucking her. Because you're also fucking other girls. Then when you hook up with a desirable one the relationship starts with her knowing she has to please you to keep you around, which is a good start.

Last one for now. How would you slam her?

>I threw up blood today.
Think it's stress related?

I was there once Sup Forumsro, a year ago. If I didn't quit my job I probably wouldn't be here today. Financially it's been hard, but not as hard as dealing with my old cunt boss was. I got a sweet job working from home and have a few other things in the works. Money is still tight, but i'm fuckin happy now.

Process your shit, and get back to enjoying some part of your day, every day. You can do the thing.

moar

Reverse pile driver because I like to keep things classy

Another good play is just having ever encounter with pig begin with the two of you showering. Play it off as a romantic thing, but it will make the experience better for the both of you.

Requesting moar of the OG Queen Slam Piggy. The slam hog that started it all

I actually dated this swine two years ago. Nothing better than draining my bag in her asshole, fucking delicious. AMA, lads.

You dated slam piggy? Is that pussy as legendary as it looks?

Here is mine. Ready to be used

Anal is always more delicious when the ass is fat.

Yes, her real name is Urglegrue. German broad, trashy and classy at the same time. She let me pump caramel syrup up her cornhole with squeeze bottle and then fuck her. Made her suck the caramel/shit slurry off my cock after I busted raw.

Amen, my nig.

Moarr

pls keep going

Since you asked nicely

I think slam piggy is from California bruh, her name is Haley Sanchez or something

I like her outfit

No, you fucking retard. I know her real name, you see. I took a video of me hotdogging her unwashed asshole. I'll post it if you roll trips. Quads get a MEGA link to 4 GB of her videos that I took. OC.

Yo you called her your ex when this was posted the other day bro

quads, fuck off you faggot

if you have that video I'll be beating off for weeks
Hail queen piggy

here is mine displaying her udders and stomach udders