/b you have 20 seconds to tell me why you're not voting for this magnificent beast...

/b you have 20 seconds to tell me why you're not voting for this magnificent beast. Inb4 because I'm a nigger your opinions don't count.

Other urls found in this thread:

partners.nytimes.com/library/politics/camp/021400wh-ref-trump.html
archives.nbclearn.com/portal/site/k-12/flatview?cuecard=2526
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

id suck his dick tbh bro no homo

Hilary Clinton detected.

>tell me your opinion
>your opinion doesn't count

I'm not voting for trump because he's a hypocrite

I'm not voting for him cuz I'm 14

Because you're a nignog or a spik. GTFO here.

Has tiny hands and fingers
He isn't worth 10billions like he says
He believes the Jews did 9/11
He believes that global warming is a scam created by china.
He believes Obama was born in Kenya
He is not a successful business man
Has many fail business and lawsuits because he is a scam artist
He wants to fuck his daughter
He acts like a wining little boy
He doesn't want to release his taxes, because they will show he doesn't pay any
He has no grasp on reality
He usually re-twits white supremacist material
>Everything he says is just an act and falsehood only a FOOL would take anything he says seriously or as a fact
He's a fucking troll
But honestly if you need someone to give you a reason. You're going to vote for him anyway he is the troll president that b wants and approves.

Well fuck off you underage little twat.

>Everything he says is just an act and falsehood only a FOOL would take anything he says seriously or as a fact
He's a fucking troll
But honestly if you need someone to give you a reason. You're going to vote for him anyway he is the troll president that b wants and approves.

He's right. Major fucking hypocrite

He thinks his orange tan looks good.

Apart from the tiny hands I don't see any problem here. The man's glorious his hair looks like it was spun by rumplestiltskin he hates niggers and would impregnate his own daughter. Surely this beautiful man gets /b's vote.

Im not voting for Trump because his name has become a brand, when he speaks he talks circles without clearly getting anywhere, and if he becomes commander in chief we will be the laughing stock of earth because we have a fucking REALITY STAR as president.

>Knowing business has nothing to do with being executive of the country
>I wouldnt hire someone who is not a surgeon to do surgery on me so why hire someone who has no political experience to run our country

Not only that America is a melting pot we are a diverse nation and its okay to be proud of who you are and your culture but when it gets too extreme you have groups like BLM and Neo-Nazis i feel like Donald Trumps america incorporated will only fire these groups up more just due to the fact that he has the inability to accept all people, thats the hard part of being a prssident in a country thats so diverse you have to look out for everyone equally.

>inb4 but if I look out for other races I am against white culture durrhurr

And also I hate clinton just as much, this election is a fucking joke.

I'm voting for Trump because when he is president, we will legally be able to shoot all black people.

He's a fucking troll

Strong family bond another lovely quality the man possesses

Then you are a retarded moron

I guess you're voting for old bills cumdump?

Isnt everyone thats a regular on Sup Forums 14-16 ? Lol i grew out of the b mindset of hate, racism, and constant need to jerk off when i was like 17 years old, I am a Sup Forumsentooman that decided to lurk on b for a minute and it reminds me how fucked my mindset used to be lmao.

Yeah you sound so mature, now if you don't mind Normie gtfo.

Can't vote, convicted felon

Trump lied to his supporters about not knowing who David Duke because he knows that his support comes from white supremacists, and if he disavowed them on national television he would lose support.

>New York Times, Feb. 14, 2000: Mr. Trump painted a fairly dark picture of the Reform Party in his statement, noting the role of Mr. Buchanan, along with the roles of David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, and Lenora Fulani, the former standard-bearer of the New Alliance Party and an advocate of Marxist-Leninist politics.

>"The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani,” he said in his statement. “This is not company I wish to keep.”

partners.nytimes.com/library/politics/camp/021400wh-ref-trump.html

>
Lauer, Feb. 14, 2000: When you say the party is self-destructing, what do you see as the biggest problem with the Reform Party right now?

>Trump: Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party. Buchanan’s a disaster as we’ve, you know, covered. Jesse’s a terrific guy who just left the party. And he, you know, it’s unfortunate, but he just left the party. He’s going to be doing his Independence Party from Minnesota.

archives.nbclearn.com/portal/site/k-12/flatview?cuecard=2526