What causes crime Sup Forums ?

What causes crime Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Indian_residential_school_system
mic.com/articles/145788/brock-turner-gets-months-in-jail-a-black-student-got-5-years-for-a-rape-he-didn-t-commit#.g0RKYFaGV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Laws

Laws

Niggers

Niggers

niggers

Niggers.

Jews niggers and all none white peoples

For racist, race. For academics and statistics, ALWAYS poverty

yep...

/thread

impatience imho

>always poverty
White collar crime is often greed or desperation.

Low quality education, childhood trauma, mental illness, poverty and income inequality, general depression and desperation due to life circumstances, and of course general stupidity.

Very much depends on what sort of crime of course. White-collar tax fraud dodging tens of millions in corporate tax is hardly the same causes as a gangbanger doing drive-bys.

but generally, when it comes to the endemic crime against individuals, then its Poverty as #1, education at #2.

Niggers

This
Poverty is itself a type of violence
Racism is often fueled by poverty because poverty also means poor education

Maybe I'd you yanks treated them right and didn't bring them over in chains and fuck with their civil rights and ghettoise them and not give them jobs and education more of them wouldn't be criminals? Ever think of that huh?

>captian hindsight: the post

ha ha sheldon

Alot of people are going to say poverty.
It might be true, but i doubt 100% of crime is due to poverty

Women

Slavery ended over 150 years ago. Sure unemployment and education still have problems, but slavery isn't an excuse for anything anymore. 150 years is more than enough time to get their shit together.

We did that to the asians as well, yet they have integrated flawlessly into society and are now key contributors in many fields.

dat thick nigga blood running in your veins

making things illegal will always make people do it just for the sake of it. If it were never even a concept the world would either be a better place or killing the criminals would be justified, the other people will take note.

Niggers

money.

That's not true. There are a lot of rich people doing crime. I think it starts with greed.

Since the 50's the poverty in Britain has lowered but the crime has risen.

It's normally related to the % of Nig Nogs in a given area.

>killing the criminals would be justified, the other people will take note.
Ever thought someone else screwed up while attempting something? Why doesn't that feeling apply to 'not-crime, but negative repercussions'?
Nigger/cracker Jim always has more confidence in himself that his nigga/cracker friends who might attempt such a 'not crime' despite potential repercussions. So tell me, If illegality as a concept didn't exist, what would be stopping me from giving you a dirty look and then shooting you as a response to whatever you responded with? Some people just want to watch the world burn. Some people just think they can make it burn better or faster. What do you do when destruction becomes a local competition? Destroy back? That help keep you alive, sure, lol

laws of physics cant not be broken only better understood. Laws of man are flawed as they can be broken. Crime is an idea and a fictitious one at that.

Browns

thats a fat lie. they were still held back after slavwry ended. white people got to where they were at because of the blacks and are still not willijg to help them.

Blacks were still disenfranchised until the civil rights act and even then had to deal with inherent if not state-directed racism.

But they should have at least shown signs of improvement by now and haven't.

>still not willing to help
Uh huh
>welfare isnt helping
>affirmative action isnt helping
>diversity quotas arent helping
>grants and scholarships arent helping
>vast social programs arent helping
>increased policing to make safer neighborhood isnt helping
>totally unwilling to help
Uh huh

He's right you know!

indirectly shitskins
directly jews
also shit moral standards and low IQ

Poverty, greed, lust, any of the sins really.

150+ years and none reparations, niggers were not returned back to Africa to this very day...

Niggers.

Anyone who says poverty is the main cause of crime is as stupid as the ones who say it's niggers. It's economic inequality that's the problem. If everyone was poor, then everyone would be rich in comparison to their peers. It's only when one/few assholes have most of the wealth and the rest is divided to the rest, that you see shit get real.

What about the millions of immigrants, whose have nothing to do with slavery, since they've arrived in US when slavery has already ended? How thousands of immigrants that succeded economically in the US own their success to black folks? How blacks are/were used by those peoples that arrived as poor as the blacks?

this is getting very old

/thread

>implying income inequality isnt poverty

White people

FIRST POST ALWAYS THE BEST POST

it was the Africans that started the slave trade, the chiefs in Africa wanted guns and tobacco and booze off the white man and gave slaves in return.

duh, but educate niggers not me, and they will call you racist hitler

What people erdicated peaceful races that lived in harmony off the land to pursue their belife in an non existent figure. What people enslaved mistreated and murdered for their god. White people created crime, not blacks not latinos stright up white people.

It isnt. I hope you're trolling and not really this stupid

Jim Crow only ended like almost 60 years ago. Pretty crazy when you think about it, but still no reason to be a nigger. And women couldn't even vote in their own country for a long fucking time. Pretty good for land of the free, right? You could say that this is history but it's still ridiculous to think about.

Poverty and greed

>poverty has nothing to do with income inequality
>that is why crime is committed the most by the upper middle class
>crime is about income inequality
Listen dumbshit

>britian was still an empire up until the 1960s
History huh?

so your saying the sand niggers on the cross next to jesus in the bible, yk'now the thief and the murderer where wite men???

Uhhhh Jim crow ended in like mid 50's bro.

Actually it seems like black people got the most fucked up during the same time that the civil rights movement made significant strides. Now welfare has become generational and people are dependent on handouts thus making them slaves to the Democratic Party once again.

government not giving a fuck about people

The reality of finding out that you are being told what you can and can not do. We are people who strive to be as free as possible because deep down inside we know that we will all die no matter if we are tall, short, black, white, fat, skinny. So we would rather experience it for ourselves when we are told not to do something. Is it childish, yes, but c'est la vie, everyone can be at times.

Im saying that Christianity, made white people crazy and they killed murdered and stealed, but lets not play victum card white people are genetically predisposed to be criminals, check your white priviliege before you rekt your self.

Yeah and india didnt gain independence until the 60s. Weird how a countries do weird shit even in semi modern time huh?
Or like how canda was still taking native American children away from their parents until the 1970s?

The white race has only been on Earth for the last eight thousand years...you think there was zero crime before that...you must be a nigger.

Yep. There are people who just remember that shit like "oh yeah I remember when blacks could vote in fucking 65." And why was Canada taking natives from their parents? What?

All non-whites. God I love being white

white people enslaved the blacks, destroyed black society and community, stealed black pharaoh superpowers and stealed pyramids

poverty and greed.. everyone

Fish harder fool

Actually blacks could vote after the civil war, it was just that they made it very hard for them to vote.
Also here is canada, the country who took native children from their families and the last school finally closed in 1996
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Indian_residential_school_system

But they do appreciate all the African natives who helped along the way. Send a nigger to catch a nigger.

I really don't think u can blame anyone but ur own community for the last 20 years. U think this BLM shit is doing anything but alienating u guys even further?

You replied to a joke

Nah you want to talk about inequility, try being black in da white mans world. Its your world white man i just live in it, in a ghetto full of crime. Because the white man wants to kill us he wants us to kill each other, whos the real criminal here the puppet or the puppeteer nigger.

You. No one forces you to commit crime and live in squalor. You make your own choices. God forbid you take any responsibility though.

>niggers are joke

Although you are correct nobody makes you do crime and people should be held accountable for their actions, it is a lot harder for the black race. There was a judge who recently dropped rape charges on a white individual so he wouldn't miss out on his college experience. If it was a black kid, it would have played out differently.

Sad how many racist are here...

How do you know that?

Oh the whitey has a voice i bet you eat corn flakes huh whitey, aint nobody gonna help cause white man brings us down as a race.

How?

See this is a perfect example of how u guys handicap ur community.
"The white man wants to kill us"
U point to no specific people or laws that are racist in intent. U limit young blacks by telling them that no matter what people will hate them because they are black. I agree racism exists but just claiming its out there somewhere in the ether doesn't help anyone

When have you ever heard about someone ever getting let off on a rape case? How many young individuals anywhere have committed the crime of such? Isn't it a coincidence that the one you hear about is a young, white, male?

B...ben?

>THIS

>coincidence
Not at all. It is strategically placed in the news because it is propaganda to show how the whit man is evil and how the game is "rigged" for the black man. Show me a black man in the same situation that got his ass thrown in the slammer. Same situation

How this nigga asking how, you put us down you enslaved us. Its no diffrent how can a black man be successful in a white mans world?

Ultimately it's unhappiness op, everything else is just fuel to the fire

>You guy's handicap your community
first off fix'd that bad English, second my community is our community including yours, we are all inhabitants of this Earth, Third just because I say what's on my mind doesn't mean that I am black. It is not only ignorant for you to come to that conclusion, but also naive, which means you should think before you speak. I am Irish if you must know, but also educated. Look up the history of the constitution of the United States of America, those laws were created for white, males, so for laws that don't point to it, there sure are a lot of laws that point to it.

Lol "slammer"

By applying yourself and not committing crimes.
By getting a education, one you can get for almost free.

>We did that to the Asians as well
Now that's historic revisionism. And just plain retardation. What the fuck is Asia? Chinese immigrants or Kirghizi goat herders?

The Irish were treated worse than niggers and the chinks were thrown into literal concentration camps in the US yet you don't see them complaining.
The Jews were thrown out of almost every country they lived in and prosecuted, yet they have consistent highest IQs and doing really well for themselves.
Russian serfs were treated like shit yet they raised themselves up without bitching.
Balkan Slavs were walked all over by the Turks, going as far as to remove their kids as a blood tax, turning them into brainwashed slaves that frequently burned and pillaged their own villages. Yet you don't hear us complaining, even though America and our Germanic neighbours keep fucking us.

But no, the niggers in the US had it the worst and they dindu nuffin :(. Let's ignore all the actual slavery statistic, like the fact that the slave trade was started by niggers themselves and most of it happened under Muslim and Jewish control. Let's ignore that less than 4% of people in the US owned slaves and many of them weren't even white. Let's ignore the fact that white people were amongst the first who fought against slavery and tried to abolish it. Rather we should concentrate on the hurt feelings of the poor nigglets in the US, with all of their affirmartive action and hand outs.

What laws in the bill of rights apply only to white males?

poor parenting/a lack of personal integrity

I do agree with you it was handpicked, however propaganda I can not agree with you on. There are cases everyday where this happens and I do not mind doing your research for you.

mic.com/articles/145788/brock-turner-gets-months-in-jail-a-black-student-got-5-years-for-a-rape-he-didn-t-commit#.g0RKYFaGV

>fix 'd that bad English
Ok so point to a specific law that is racist in intent and we will agree it should be changed. But rn you're just talking out of ur ass

Lowered poverty rate, but still disenfranchisement and a class-strict society. I guess Maggie Thatcher contributed in her ways. And of course, more immigration.

Lot of factors here.

When it started out that was the majority all men are created equal, stood for all white males are created equal regardless of religion, politics, etc. This isn't an opinion this is a fact. Our forefathers came from a country that was predominantly white ruled, by a monarch nonetheless. Of course they were going to make laws as such.

Thus nigga, education isnt free what are you saying? 30k isnt free, nigga you got virgin prospectives on life. We gots to eat cant affrod no school, and the white man wants it that way.