Has anyone tried it?

has anyone tried it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AgWDMPfvXSg
youtube.com/watch?v=J9wTdUQ8dNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twice

You should have listened more in chemistry, OP.

does it work?

I know, that's why I'm asking

Enjoy your chlorine gas op

Short answer is unless you want to cause serious harm to yourself, don't try it.
99% Of images like that aren't to be trusted.

gosh dangbit opppp :DDDD
lol like literally Sup Forums evil hackers :/

At least you'll die quickly. Kinda.

>chlorine gas
>die quickly
what, nigger?

I've done it a few times. It works beautifully.

if you make small batches of this stuff and breath it in moderation, you will build up a tolerance so you can make bigger glowsticks

it makes mustard gas, goes well with your steaming hotdog buns

>mixing chemicals without knowing chemistry
Shiggy diggy

are you meant to pour 30% water into your alcohol or?

No idea what the actual chemical process is but when I was younger I would mix chlorine and brake fluid together. It combusts with no external heat source.
No way I would fix something flammable with chlorine.

Salt is something flammable mixed with chlorine. This one literally does nothing but glow. Try it out.

You're welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=AgWDMPfvXSg

You'd basically be making a makeshift bomb, depending on the container. That's why the instructions say to close it TIGHTLY.

Shhhhh

do you fags have more pics like this

This shit gets really old after a decade. It isn't fun causing unsuspecting people harm.

Salt is no where near as flammable.

It's called Darwinism at it's finest.

Sodium is, and that plus chlorine is what makes salt.

So if some guy twice your size beats you to death for being a douche wouldn't that also be Darwinism?

Modern day Darwinism no longer relies on strength, but rather intelligence, or at least common sense.With technology, strength is no longer an issue.

Ok smart guy mix that together in a tightly closed glass bottle, film it and link us the results. Or more accurately get someone else to post it as you probably won't be able too.

yo, like, no joke, there should be a big pinned post for some kids warning them of shit that's not so obvious to kids.... like some kids are obviously under 18 and go to this website -- not me but -- what if op here just indirectly killed a 15 year old who thought that shit was cool? Sup Forums needs a sticky for people like op here who post images like this... like... what is it doing but trying to get other people to indirectly commit suicide ...... ????

If your technology can't beat his strength you will have been proven wrong.

*tips fedora*
*sheaths katana*

See, I know chemistry well enough to know what it does, and even if I didn't I have enough sense to look it up myself first. The thing is, I'm not stupid enough to try, therefor I don't get culled.

Guns can beat a lot of strength.

>instructions unclear, blew up kitchen.

To a certain point I agree with you. If a 30 year old tries this he is pretty retarder and shouldn't reproduce.
But as another user said kids do come on this site. And killing/maiming some poor naive kid is pretty messed up.

Of course but unless you have a CC permit the gun locked up at home isn't going to save you.

Well, I will give you that. Unfortunately they don't teach kids common sense nowadays.

This makes mustard gas

Then get a CC. It's extremely easy. Make use of the resources available to you.

Or live in a state that doesnt require permits

youtube.com/watch?v=J9wTdUQ8dNs

Don't be a fucking retard. Just google what happens if you mix them together.