Hmm

Hmm

Bullet?

puckered robot anus

non-hollow bullet/blue waffle?

it's a bullet recovered from being shot into plastic jugs filled with water using Federal's 9mm 124 gr +P HST Law Enforcement load

Federal HST. Probably either .45 ACP or .40 S&W. HST has a distinct expansion shape in the lead that you can recognize. That's an excellent self-defense round. Used widely by law enforcement personnel.

they could b black

>if you don't like what i like u'r dumb

can civilians buy this type of ammo?

Yes , and better rounds.

Yes. However, soldiers can't. It's not allowed to be used in war.

its a holo point bullet

probobally 9mm

what sense does that make?

they already look pretty lethal to me - what´s an upgrade here?

police can and military can´t? weird

they haven't decided yet

Overpenetration is a real problem. You don't want police shooting someone accidently because the bullet went clear through the target.

looks like an asshole...

Hollow point

>I am a manchild and so insecure about myself that I try to feel like a strong individual by bragging about my knowledge of firearms and ammunition and attacking others because they don't like what I do.

pretty much every hunting round expands like this

Ah it's some guntard shit.

Only the most insecure and inadequately endowed men post this sort of trite on FB... you could swap out the bullet for an obscure car engine part, something to do with power lifting, etc.

no.. this is a segmented round and yes they can be bought.

A carved out asshole that got bronzed? Or silvered.

Who is this? He looks hella familiar.

Is it a hollow point bullet shot at like something that it couldn't penetrate?

the guy who made totoro. There was a documentary about him and he pretty much just describes why he dislikes the current anime market.

>police can and military can´t? weird
It's because formal militaries have to abide by international law, which means they can't use weapons that are banned by the Geneva Conventions which includes things like expanding rounds, anti-personnel landmines, chemical weapons (nerve gas, mustard gas, etc.), biological weapons (airborne anthrax, etc.), and layers designed to blind soldier's eyes. The reason those weapons are banned is because they do permanent damage to soldier's bodies, often without actually killing them, which lasts long after a war is over. The idea is that they cause unnecessary suffering that doesn't actually contribute to winning the war, and therefore is everyone is better off by just banning them. But law enforcement personnel aren't required to adibe by the Geneva Conventions, so they can use all the expanding rounds they want.

*lasers
Not layers.

>eurocoward/chain dragger detected

I love this. In fact, my .45 is loaded with these.

I've never even shot a gun irl, but I still new it was a bullet.

zat buutOle?

Golden Sabers'.

None. Laws of war in general make no sense at all. After all, history is written by the victors, so why bother fighting "honorably" or "justly," as if there's even such a thing?

Although I suppose there's a certain logic in the idea that it's better to wound your enemy than kill him, so that his comrades are forced to carry him away.

Except if one side in a war between formal militaries starts using banned weapons, then odds are that the other side will retaliate by using them as well, which negates any advantage the first side might have gained by using them. Everyone is better off if neither side uses them, so there's a clear incentive for both sides to not use banned weapons. That's why the Nazi's held back from using chemical weapons in WWII even though they had large stockpiles of them. Because the knew the allies would retaliate with chemical weapons and they didn't want they because most Germans knew how horrible the effects of chemical weapons were in WWII and how much unnecessary suffering they caused. Sure history is written by the victor's, but that doesn't mean that the one who uses banned weapons first will be the victor. They can still lose even if they take the initiative.

Actually, anti-personnel mines are not banned. One of the ways to defeat an enemies army is to disable and wound soldiers so that other soldiers have to be taken out of the fight so as to care for the affected soldier(s) and to recover/destroy their gear. IE, you kill a soldier and others keep coming. You wound a soldier, someone will have to take care of that person and will therefore not be fighting in the battle. It also goes a long way to destroy moral. That is why U.S. troops use .223 cal/5.56mm bullets. They are not DESIGNED to tumble after they hit something, but the nature of them is that they will. Still, they are not considered "frangible" and are allowed by Geneva convention. Bullets such as the Golden Saber (pictured) ARE considered frangible and are therefore banned.

thanks anons