I am here as a female to answer the questions of male psyche/give you love

I am here as a female to answer the questions of male psyche/give you love.
I am not here for attention, or to post nudes. Do not ask.
Just here to give a female perspective to people on this website who don't talk to/understand women.
Femscumthoughts means I agree with you. Women are 90% shit. I can only tell you how we think.

Bellow

Minions kill

Are you personally attracted most to masculinity or more simple things in a guy?

Whats your opinion on Black guys

Ha, you look at lot like my girl.. did a real double take at first.

Anyway, sage in all fields, tits of GTFO.

Also it's the 29th, try harder.

send nudes or fucking leave you useles fucking white trash cunt

Fuck off retard.

Caw caw

You know the rules

Tits or gtfo

You called attention to the fact that you're female. Read the rules before posting.

Tits or gtfo.

Personally I have a 'type' and also a physical perspective on what is attractive.
The physical perspective is not important if the 'type' is covered.
And yes. Masculine, dominant men are what I am attracted to.
I did date a switch at one point but any time he was my sub it was a total fucking boner kill and only because I loved him.

Not sure who to defend, nice girl who hasnt done anyrhing wrong, or dubs

Not attracted. No racism.

I'm from Australia, friend. It's the 30th here.

How do I look be honest

Show me and I will tell you

Dubs, can't deny that

Oops forgot pic here

Then you are in the wrong place.
Kindly GTFO, faget.

Tits or gtfo

bro don't be a whiteknight this post is a "look at me I'm a woman" post

do u think its hard for a 'man' to find a slut to fuck?

Alright ginger, when was the last time you masturbated?

What is it like when girls masterbate how do you know when to stop?

I don't care what you think nor do I want to see tits
just fuck off and die bitch

Can you tell me why my cousin wanted to stop having fun in bed when I know she liked it?

I'm already desperate, but have to ask.
Could you write #Aua_Confessions on your chest and post a pic. I really need that.

You can see the outcome in a fb page Aua confessions.

Hi, I am Australian, 38 never had a gf, I am short 5'6", ginger, bad teeth, balding, and I have an amazing personality so people say, what am I doing wrong then?

I need to get laid. May I please use you?

I didn't realise this was a cringe thread.

And we need you here? GTFO without tits

Bump for this question

No tits? Not worth it.
Stop being a waste of organs and show us your tits

When I had a gf until a week ago, every 4 months or so my hot and really crazy ex messaged me out of the blue because she wanted a friend to talk to. When these meeting occurred, the verbal content of what she said was basically rants about her shitty family and her current bf (she's had many, and every single one turned into a shitty relationship). Also, she always wanted to have pyshical contact in a very low-key way (she asked for hugs and find small excuses to put her hand on my arm and stuff)

Now that I'm single, I got together with her last wednesday, hoping to grope that ass. But we basically just talked and watched a movie. She always tells me "Te quiero mucho", which in english would be like to "I love you" but not ready to say the L word.

She kinda wants to get together frequently to watch movies and stuff. What do you think, OP?
Do I have a shot at her? Or is she just another wacko hoe?

This is highly commendable.
Only it's Sup Forums and you WILL be attacked by the permanently socially awkward and angry.
Don't be disheartened if you are attacked, it's still a good idea.
Best of luck.

"Best guess for this image: senior citizen"
google pls

No. This is something that annoys me about women. As long as they're eager, they can find anyone. Find a fat slut. You'll be fine.

You're ugly and desperate

Last night.

When did you start masturbating?
I bet it was before puberty, right?

Why do women have such insanely high standards? Why are women so extremely cold towards average guys or nice guys, yet so tolerant towards douchebags or "fun" guys who treat them like shit? Why are there so few women on dating sites? I understand that there are lots of pervs, but that doesn't explain why I can't even get a reply to a "hello, would you like to talk?".

Either I am shit, or women are shit. Maybe both

Shave your head, try to find a way to deal with your teeth, and start lifting. The only way I know for short guys to get respect is to become jacked.

just... kys

Stop being a fucking faggot. Read the rules.

So it is all about how people look then?

It becomes overwhelming to a point where you literally want to cry for it to stop.
That's only in my own experience. I usually try to orgasm and then I don't go on, unless I'm high on something.

OP you don't have any sort of monopoly on being a woman you aren't fucking special and thinking that you're some how better than other women makes you even more of a basic bitch.

Tits or gtfo

Rules? On Sup Forums?
Thanks for the giggle.

I'm a newfag. Explain to me what that is and I might do it. Drunk enough.

Finger, toys, both? Also, what do you think about while fapping?

Fuck off back to tumblr, jizzlips.

if dubs or higher post tits.

Get your teeth fixed or at least work on them - do not have bad breath. If you're a Richard Ramirez people will only remember you for your teeth.
It's hard for ginger dudes. I'll hug you.

Ok, thanks for the advice, I am actually backpacking (walking) from Adelaide to Mackay next month.. I am thinking that this 2400km hike will get me quite fit.

Okay this might be hard to explain, but..

My ex and I are talking again and well we are going to meet for coffee soon (and I think its gonna be more than coffee) so how do I approach?

Here's your (you)

get cancer, redditnigger

Not OP, but obviously the answer is when we are about to orgasm. And i'd assume that feeling is about the same as for guys

What happens if you don't stop???
Death?

Thankyou :) I always take the critisism and the positives on board, it's how I still continue to function with everyday life

How did you find Sup Forums.org?

WINRAR!!

Not entirely, but if you look like absolute shit it'll be harder for you. Get a hooker to hold you off every now and then

An Ex is an Ex for a reason. When you break up with someone it's because you both had problems. If you think you've worked through yours, and she's worked through hers, then yes, try again.

But if you think it's just your heart giving in to old love, let go.

What do you think of folks with a foot fetish? How do we make it interesting to women?

What is a good dick size?

1.Have ever had a time where thought to quit Sup Forums, if so why?
2. Why do think most women are shit? not SJW. Just curious

>Le girls only like doucebags meme xD

KYS faggot.

>Captcha DEAD END

Also OP be aware that like a dozen or so people are actively jerking it to your pic rn.

if singles ur gonna give me 5 million dollars.

I didn't masturbate till I was about 16. I was raped at 15 and before that I had had RP experiences that left me throbbing enough to not know anything else. I bought an electric toothbrush at 16.

Show us your cunt, you useless cock holster.

show tits bitch

women themselves dont know how they think and what they want - what help r u?

U are a woman so dont post u not allowed
Allau akbar,!

Better post some fucking tits

Sage in all fields

you fucking retards, "she" blocked the year out of the pic beacuse this was saved from another 29th of august

In order to entertain your POV, Tits & timestamp are required.

I don't know. I'm bisexual and I find women more physically attractive and men more emotionally attractive. Women are fucking crap. Even I am into the 'bad boy' thing. And I have no idea why.

Just exude confidence. And do not come across desperate.

Sounds like you need to be raped again. You didn't learn the first time that women are only good for one thing.

whats makes u think a 'Man' would fk a fat slut then? If there are sexy sluts.. in order to be true to their name: 'slut', they need to be sexy, in order for me to want me to stick my dick in them; this is why love talks and whores dont, b.c its a waste of time. Carnal.

Tits or GTFO

Bunch of beta faggots responding to this ugly ginger cunt.. wow fucking losers

Underrated

>has sex
>regrets it afterwards
>rape
fucking kill yourself

>cock holster
kek

rabbit.
being overpowered and fucked.

Only a hug? This is why women are just sacks of fuckmeat. Best women are whores

How do I appeal to a much smarter girl as someone who is just a carpenter's apprentice femanon?

I'm afraid that this user is correct. Without tits this thread is a non-starter, so as we always say: Tits or GTFO

Overrated

+1

Honest to god the most attractive thing you can do is seem as happy as you can without her, but be happy to be her friend.

If you seem successful without her it is so attractive. Like you don't need her. So she needs you.

yeah this

dated a guy who frequented it. was a NEET.

just because a guy is shy, doesn't mean he's shit. And from what I see, most women cannot tell the difference between arrogance and confidence.

If you'd get rejected thousands of times over 20 years, you'd be shy too. That's not a reason for people to completely disregard you no matter what.

I really don't understand the logic... meanwhile men are attracted by women who are shy and lack confidence