Can I just say I genuinely don't understand the hate on here towards this band. This isn't even bait...

Can I just say I genuinely don't understand the hate on here towards this band. This isn't even bait, I genuinely think most of their songs are good. Yes, Stressed Out and Ride are overplayed and mediocre. But those are just the tip of the iceberg. Is there a genuine reason Sup Forums hates Twenty One Pilots other than the fact that's it the hip and cool thing to do?

I like their aesthetic, but most of their song themes revolve around typical Angsty-teen self dilemma things. It gets really tired fast.

I used to be rather indifferent to them, until the shitposting started to make me hate them. Musically, they're just bland. I personally only hate them because I'm annoyed with the shitposting + their insufferable fanbase. But the music itself is just...bleh.

Yeah, the fanbase is annoying as fuck. The "skeleton clique" definitely ruins the music for a ton of people.

I dont know why people on here hate them. I think its pretty cool to see Prog Rock making its way back into the mainstream. These guys are gonna be as big as Rush was in the next few years.

>mfw the paint across their faces is the exact same shape
As a graphic designer, this fucking annoys me.

YOU'RE NOT A REAL FAN! I HATE FAKE FANS! I'VE BEEN APART OF THE CLIQUE SINCE DAY ONE!

THE CLIQUE IS EVERYWHERE

REEEEEEEEEEE

Vessel was actually really, really good. Then came Blurryface.

Holy shit.

God that's exactly what I'm talking about. You can't go to any YT comment section without someone with a name like "Twenty One Crybabies Panicking! At The Fall Out Halsey Disco" proclaiming what year they started listening, and leaving the most stretched out/for references ever. It's fucking obnoxious.

Perhaps Sup Forums hates them because you keep spamming this board with TOP threads

fuck off

t h e c l i q u e

what the fuck does skeleton clique even mean

It's just something that kind of happened. I haven't been able to find an explanation, it's just what groupies call themselves. Like Gaga's Little Monsters.

Self Titled: 6/10
Regional At Best: 8/10
Vessel: 8/10
Blurryface: 7.5/10

omg the clique really is everywhere!

She looks like she'd be the kind of person who wants daddy to put his cummies on her cut scars.

Bump

S/T: 9
Regional at Best: 7
Vessel: 8
Blurryface: 5

s/t :7.5
Vessel :8.5
Blurryface: 7

What the fuck does top have anything to do with Progressive Rock? They're not even in the BASIC rock genre. Far from it.

What the fuck does top have anything to do with BAIT? They're not even in the BASIC BAIT genre. Far from it.

ok guys real talk, seasoned veteran of the clique here

no phun intended: 5
s/t: 6
regional at best: 6
vessel: 8
blurryface: 5

the first two albums have some good songs on them but the religion shit is super gay and i don't mind religious music but the way it's presented makes me cringe. the version of goner on no phun intended is so much better than the one on blurryface but most of that shit is pretty bad with a few good 'uns.

s/t has pantaloon on it which is one of their best tracks ever and some good stuff but it's way too religious for me

regional at best has their best track (kitchen sink) on it and some great songs but the versions of those songs that are on vessel are so very much better. also lovely sucks so bad.

vessel is such a genuinely great album and i honestly don't think there's a bad track on it aside from maybe guns for hands.

blurryface has like 5 good songs on it but honestly it's kinda trash and it's also the reason why 14 year old suburban edgelords like the band.

thank you all so much.

Well I'm dumb. (You) got me.

>seasoned veteran of the clique here
immediately stopped reading right there, regardless of whether or not you're being ironic

big shame for you. you missed a fantastic post. one of the greats

their lyrics are pretentious and legitimately make me wince, they try so hard to be poetic and deep but fail so miserably I get secondhand embarrassment from listening to their music

Does anyone have any stories to tell about the skeleton clique?

>prof rock