Who's Better Big L or Biggie ?

I'd say Big L wins when it comes to rhymes. Biggie wins when it comes to beats and story telling. But I prefer Big L.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXJc2NYwHjw
youtube.com/watch?v=OYfKMIdoJL0
youtube.com/watch?v=IJlloqK9CRc
youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

biggie was better in every way. lyrical content, cadence, flow, beats.big l was just edgy

THROW SHOTS AT IDIOTS
NO LOVE FOR CITY COPS

Big L fucks Biggie

I always had a sweet spot for L. Few other rappers can make me laugh out loud so often with his rhymes.

>cadence
>flow
>implying these bullshit words mean anything

>lyrical content

haha

>beats

having good beats is the rap equivalent of nepotism

Big L > Biggie, but both are pretty irrelevant - there are half a dozen better rappers than both in the 90s at least

biggie

Big L is way better.
Biggie is good his pumch lines where alright but he couldnt put the amount of content that big L could easily pump.out in a track.

Big L , better lyrics, better punch lines, better flow , better cadence and best of all just fresh content on every song.

Biggie. Better voice for rapping and a b average of everything big l does.

If you like both check out

Dj lennox presents live big.

Itll change your life.

No one beats Big L and Biggie. Not pac, not Jay Z, not Snoop Dogg, not Craig Mack, no one comes close.

ready to die shits all over lifestylez, big l is a meme who uses the edgy gimmick, he was the tyler the creator of that time. biggie was a lot more versatile, he could do the whole grimey nyc rapper thing, but still rap over rnb beats and he had radio hits unlike big l.

Biggie is better than Tupac for sure

YO

BIG L BE LIGHTING NIGGAS LIKE INCENSE
GETTING MEN LYNCHED TOO INTENSE
I'M KILLIN INFANTS FOR TEN CENTS
CAUSE I'M A STREET GENIUS WITH A UNIQUE PENS
GOT FLY CHICK'S ON MY DICK
WHO DON'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH

No shit

Andre 3000 >>, just to give the obvious example

>tyler the creator of his time

Not really, his content is pretty "generic" desu, and the only reason he didn't get bigger was because he didn't sell out to Columbia AND because he was shot

cringed tbqh

sounds like a child wrote this

the best video to watch is the jay z and big l freestyle, big l makes jay z look like an absolute little baby. Im too lazy and drunk to link but look it up senpai. I like biggie for chilling more and he is more versatile but lyrically and flow wise, I believe L is a superior rapper.

can we at least agree that youtube.com/watch?v=fXJc2NYwHjw is a classic that will endure forever?

youtube.com/watch?v=OYfKMIdoJL0
fuck it linked it anyway, check it

Dude you literally don't know anything you're saying. Biggie was the edgiest rapper of the 90s mainstream artists. Listen to Ready to Die again and tell me it isnt edgy...listening to Odd Future desensitized you, fucking suburbite.

They both suck at not being shot.

Big L exposed Jay Z's limited skills

Big L wasn't edgy and neither was Biggie.

Odd Future is edgy because they do it purely for shock value, Biggie wasn't afraid to express himself which included having some fucked up thoughts.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJlloqK9CRc

BIg L only had the 1 album so technically he was better per capita.

Rakim

>rhymes
Rhyming in English is too fucking easy, all your words have 1 o 2 syllabes and and your verbs finish with the same sound

>story
The lyrics are irrelevant in music

You know nothing nigga

>the lyrics are irrelevant in music

Sup Forumsdrone rockist detected. lyrics are a huge part of hip hop

Good post

Nah, I'm talking about hip hop

The rhythm and the beats are the most important part

Big L without question

you're wrong though. plenty of mediocre rappers have good production and enjoy decent fame but lyrical content is what seperates good hip hop artists from the bland majority

>piggie

youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU

Big Pun