He drinks cold coffee with sugar and milk

>he drinks cold coffee with sugar and milk

You may as well drink a soda you little sissy bitch
Literally kill yourself

at a cafe i worked at we would run each shot through twice, and use it for ice coffee/coffee milkshakes once it cools

ever had a coffee milkshake?

>ever had a coffee milkshake?

no cause I am not a bitch

>thinking milkshakes are for bitches
Then why does it bring all the boys to the yard?

1 - Do whatever the fuck you want
2 - Enjoy your diabetes

Everything extra you add to coffee is just killing coffee's rich aroma and taste
Literally everyone who adds anything in coffee is a retarded bitch

you're just like a manual gearbox driver, or a computer gamer. fuck off. coffee is for women and faggots who can't handle reality.

How's junior high, edgy kiddo?

what do you think coffee is you dumb cunt? cocaine?
go drink your honey tea you sissy

Everyone has different tastes, even if their tastes are shit, shouldn't you be focusing on school you autistic faggot?

Are you retarded or just trolling? Or are you just too young to be on this site?

I like my coffe like my men, long and black, and not too sweet. And full of jism.

aww we have a triggered neckbeard cave dweller here who can't handle black coffee
are you adding piss from your piss bottle collection in the coffee too bitch?

Nothing wrong with a manual box. Nothing at all.

This is a nice image board for pleasant, well mannered people. You're not welcome here. So kindly fuck off please. Thank you.

I'm drinking coffee right now as I always do. tablespoon of honey with some cream.... fucking delicious

Cold coffee....1 sugar...can of soda 9 sugars....
>mayaswell have 1/9th of a soda
Kill yourself

coffe with condensed milk or two spoons of vanilla ice cream is soo baeeee

i don't drink coffee. your argument is invalid

Whoa, i like my coffee darker than your mom likes her men. Im just saying people have the right to have shit taste you edgelord faggot.

CRAWLLLINGGG INNN MY SKKKIIIIN THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT EEEEEL. Kys kid learn to enjoy variety. It'll start around 22.

so mad
kek

Not edge Lord OP but it does bother me when someone says they refuse to drink coffee. It's usually because they still have the taste buds and reward system of a child, they typically have huge restrictions on what they eat as well, opting for tendies and fries over flavor.

It's an acquired taste.

But your cool keep doing you fam.