/cric/ ENGLAND v PAKISTAN

If England can avoid defeat at The Oval they will hold the series trophies against all nine of their Test opponents for the first time.

England have kept the same team that won at Edgbaston for the final Test of the four-match series against Pakistan, which starts at The Oval on Thursday.

England have won successive matches to take a 2-1 lead into the final Test.

England: Alastair Cook (capt), Alex Hales, Joe Root, James Vince, Gary Ballance, Jonny Bairstow (wk), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Stuart Broad, Steven Finn, James Anderson.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/zzm4
twitter.com/0420889808Ami
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_cricket
glamorgancricket.com/live/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CUmqth80S8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GOOOOOOO England

cricket is gay

NSW=QLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cucktoria>>>>Worst Ausfailia

bundes is gay irrelevant

Pakistan is one of the worst performing cricket teams per capita so I fully expect England to win this one

we are the best of this generation

Anyone who says cuck I assume is a virgin and therefore their opinion is irrelevant

ive had so much fun baiting these fresh-off-the-boat Americans these Olympics

Having a test series with an even amount of games

noone wanted to hold the forth test

Le per capita meme would also be gr8 b8 on some Indian cricket forum

been holding in a big poo all day lads

>Poo Peeland cant even use the per capita b8 because 0*whatever is still 0

>Ausfalia praying rowing never gets finished

Can't wait to see cricket come home la

ENGLAND WIN THE TOSS THE TEST AND THE SPORT

reminder that Edgbaston was the Amir show

Will fat balding Amirfag finally off himself after this match?

fucking umpball

fucking hell Hale

>dropistanis

fuck off Cuck

Root has been so shit this series

Apart from the 250? And the fact he's got the most runs in a series for England vs Pakistan?

>England

no bully pls

>losing to Fiji and nips

Hopefully this cuckby meme is dead forever.

Fucking wake up first ball I watch Cooks out and now this collapse. Am I the curse?

Real talk though lads, how has Hungary won so many?

fucking freshcunt

Hungary has literally always been elite at the Olympics, especially watersports. My grandfather was a Hungarian waterpolo Olympian

That's amazing. Didn't know they had a lot of swimming pools in 1948-era Israel.

I was memeing about my grandfather being a kike - he isnt. Though he was friends with Frank Lowy

Stop forcing this shitty Hungarian grandfather meme, you've posted it like 5 times now.

Lads, anyone staying up for the sevens semis and finals?

Fuck yourself.

sorry m8 but im going to keep shilling until Hung Arya's 15 minutes are over

my nations are literally winning the Olympics, per capita

y-you too!

>it's a diaspora shills muh heritage episode

Fuck off and move back there cunt.

i fully intend on permanently moving to Europe within 10 years

>implying im going to fall for the Australian ""housing"" """"""""""market"""""""""" meme and saddle myself up with a 65 year mortgage

One of my colleague's who is a British dual-citizen is absolutely SEEEEEEEEETHING after the chavs had their little moment and basically rendered his passport worthless

Good lad.

Reminder that making your fortune in your 20s in a tax-free or low tax country before settling down in a Nordic state is objectively the best way to go.

Norway is possibly an option (not EU, but still Schengen area) but the Swedish welfare state is literally imploding atm

no idea about Dankmark

I'd never go to Sweden, but Norway is a good option.

Got relatives in Denmark and they say it's absolutely based, but they're pretty lefty. Last I heard Denmark is clamping down hard on immigration.

What's Hungary's economy like? I always thought it was some rundown shithole like Romania or Bulgaria

i'd only emigrate to a country that's tough on immigration

england in charge of making every fucking test match hard for themselves

>he isn't planning on raking in the shekels in Dubai
>he's a retarded faggot who should kill himself

>What's Hungary's economy like?
Better than pretty much all other Iron Curtain countries but I wouldn't go there unless you had some sort of external employment (like IT work or something). I have relatives there and that's how they do it. Definitely better than those gypsy shitholes though.

Immigration is a meme (literally don't need to worry about it unless you are a welfare leech or live in your citys equivalent of Lakemba) but Australia is already, by far, the toughest on immigration out of all Western countries.

streamable.com/zzm4

do the BBC's, dare I say it, have better bowling than Pooland now?

for fucks sake, how do you step over the line? It's actual 6 year old shit

So Finn, Hales and Vince out?
Duckett, DBD/Northeast and Rashid in?

>If England can avoid defeat at The Oval they will hold the series trophies against all nine of their Test opponents for the first time.
Impressive as fuck

Forgot to mention Westley as well, he deserves a go even if he is playing div2

Reminder of some of things that have happened in our poomunity the past week:

/cric/ twitter BTFO some prozzie's and got banned by white knights

KrazyKunta admitted to raping his best mates Sri Lankan gf because she had big tits.

WalkGod is still suffering IBS while he runs and is looking for a remedy.

FHG ltd. slipped into a mild depression after witnessing a cop put down a sick raccoon in his driveway. He buried the coon in his back yard in a shallow grave and is worried about the smell.

Daniel went to Ivana's 21st birthday and felt uncomfortable talking to all the Chad Thundercock's at the party.

I hope I'm not leaving anyone out

>/cric/ twitter BTFO some prozzie's and got banned by white knights

Thread link?

That raccoon story was priceless

>Daniel went to Ivana's 21st birthday and felt uncomfortable talking to all the Chad Thundercock's at the party.

One of you stalkers must have pics of this.

I bet he gave a speech or some shit too lol.

twitter.com/0420889808Ami

It happened on the 5th

Oh okay I saw that. I thought there was more. I didn't realise you cunts got banned for that.

What do you mean? the twitter didn't get banned.

Does anyone have the /cric/ copy pasta saved?

Oh I read it wrong. Never mind.

Here's one

The introduction to /cric/?

Yeah, that one. Got it handy?

Hi, newcomers to /cric/!It seems you have stumbled upon our nifty old sport.

You're probably wondering: what the hell are these guys in whites doing? Why are they playing with a paddle? Is this a new meme? But did you know that cricket has been played for over 200 years? Wow! That's really something.

Here's something that might help you understand the game more:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_cricket

And while you're here, it's best if we introduce you to some of /cric/'s finest memes so you don't feel left out :)

Here are a few of the classics:

>Is David Warner related to Shane Warner?
Referring to 2 famous Australian cricketers, this is a humorous play on words of current Australian batsman David Warner and Australian spin legend Shane Warne(spin is a form of bowling that you'll come to know and love). The similar personalities of the two players also makes this amusing, as it's likely that they are probably related!

>Will Smith score a century?
Another delightful play on words. Here we're referring to current Australian captain Steven Smith, and the question is whether he'll score a century. However, this question is always answered with "Will Smith is an actor m8", a reference to popular African-American actor Will Smith, someone I'm sure you're familiar with!

>Daniel
Daniel is a cricket fan from New Zealand well known for his idiosyncrasies, such as his worship of progressive rock, the English County Championship and infatuation with average Slavic girls(surely a step down from the babes you have in Europe or America, haha). It is common to reply to New Zealander posts with "hi daniel", as a reference to /cric/'s most popular Kiwi.

>Holly or Ellyse?
This is an ongoing debate as to who is the better looking female cricketer: Australia's Holly Ferling and Ellyse Perry(who represents Australia in both cricket and soccer - wow!)

There's so much more in /cric/ to offer! Stick around!

Kek, thanks Malaybro

>he was a hooker

Afternoon cricbros
The Yorkshire v Glamorgan T20 Quarter-final should be getting shown here:
glamorgancricket.com/live/index.html
its usually HD and frequently has commentary, this is just incase sky dont show it or cricfree has no links

SQUASH all AusWORMS

>Actually acquiescing to the cunt saying the ACT Brumbies represents NSW
You are deluded and retarded cunt

>hating aussies
I bet you're fun at parties brah

>spin is a form of bowling that you'll come to know and love
Hah hah hah

Not bloody likely

Based Chris "The White Kallis" Woakes.

>not enjoying the sheer ludicrousness of a slow left chinaman bowler

>woakes
>white

>kallis
>not white

Careful now Taufeeq

>65 runs in 64 balls
absolute madness! England could have 400 up by the close!

So when does the Amir show begin?

Have they dropped stokes for woakes or is he injured?

>No hotspot

:^)

Stokes is injured, knee/calf/quad again
Woakes would be in the squad anyway though, leading wicket taker for both sides and in the top 5 for runs i believe :)
Were you as surprised as i was than Finn and Vince retained their spots?

cricket

I made this a while back

I was supposed to fix up the remaining mistakes but I cba.

Have a lot of the Aussies abandoned /cric/ because of the Sri Lankan loss or are they just sleeping?

Will the Australian summer of /cric/ be in any different?

bit of both, its between 12 and 4am over there i believe but theyve been very sheepish after getting raped by herath and co

most of the saffer posters are in england now, theres at least 4 of us that regularly post with UK flags despite being from CT/jo :)

>kaffirs

I made this in March desu

fookin cheating cunt

is that allowed?

Jynn where in SA are you from lass? One of my best mates is going to grad school in Cape Town (not sure of the name of the school). Pretty sure he's in walking distance to newlands. Was gonna go visit him but tickets are expensive to fly and I've heard it's not a great time to go. SA is on the verge of getting Mugabe'd

yeah, that's how he managed to get 108

正直に言うと, i'd have taken 328 at 74/4

decent total la

>youtube.com/watch?v=CUmqth80S8I

kek

KEK

K E K

K E K

ahhh thats fair, come next summer there probably wont be a saffer poster left in SA since all the whites/Dutchmen will have left and the blacks dont understand how the internet works

>RSA will be a rare flag

wew

i dont live in SA anymore, living in Truro/Plymouth at the moment, im from the cape though

Based fucking Trinibro

absolute peach that from broad and a review wasted
a win:win

Do reviews get reset every day or after a number of overs

Why isn't sixes an olympic sport?