Rekt thread

Rekt thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Jerusalem-Police-Stabbing-on-Jaffa-street-435028#article=6024MUI4RUY0NEExNTIyOEE3RDkxQTZBOUVFOTdERDczMjA=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that a maggot? that better not be a maggot

what's the story here?

I think it's a inserted tube..

mudslime sloots trying to commit terrorist acts with knives but are too scared to actually stab anybody. cop comes out and blasts them both. i think they were frenchies

wot kynd of dowggie this?

I live like, 15 minutes from here.

This one is the most fucked up

he got out, for anyone wondering

why didn't they kill it?

the human plug...

did he drown?

>When it's five minutes till they stop serving breakfast at mcdonalds and it's 2 for one mcgriddles.

stupid niggers

story?

well wtf

More like this ?

I love seeing children being abused.

Why the execution style when they were on the ground? This is not a proper way to deal with the situation.

Lol i feel so fucking bad for her lol

Faith in humanity restored

found the nigger

Spotted the edgy 14 year old

We get it you vape

>file name
Kek

Why not ? They are obviously scum.
The shooter did the right thing.
Fuck them

WTF is up with this at :25 mark

LOL glad I wasn't the only one to notice.

It's called "using your eyes".

chat shit get banged

More isis plz

And they get paid to do that. So boss.

Humans, ladies and gentlemen. The serpent is speaking through you, boy.

*dead ringer*

What a clever insult... you sound like a middle aged dad talking down to his retard son trying to find his dick.

When you think you're having a bad day...

I hope that bitch got the living shit beaten out of her when the video was reviewed.

dog.rar

what a badass tho, taking it like a man
for whatever reason

Goddamnit Greg, we just bought that!

Short spine syndrome.

I hope she got a medal.

Fucking nig nogs puking up on white carpet like that.
Fuck that kid.

The first time he fired was the target that attacked a victim, that is an immediate danger and had every justification to kill, in order to save the person. The other one ran in fear and could be deal differently without wasting a human life. Both attackers fell to the ground and could have been properly charged and punished for the rest of their life, which in my opinion is a far worse fate than death. Ask anyone in the police academy, and they'd act this way.

Heh, Zangief kid, classic.

I know that , but a few bullets are cheaper than years of prison.

Pro shooter

short doggo disease

Dude lands to the left and his arm to the right, lol.

this guy speaks with truth

that mans dead

Guy on bench: My nigga.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

what the actual fuck??!

slavs=white niggas

is the container okay?

Honestly it would be hard to keep it up with THAT watching

lmfao

Wrong. That is exactly how to properly deal with the situation.

m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Jerusalem-Police-Stabbing-on-Jaffa-street-435028#article=6024MUI4RUY0NEExNTIyOEE3RDkxQTZBOUVFOTdERDczMjA=

legend says it still rolling

kek that webm name tho

prove it faggot

yeah man, Americans don't do stupid shit at all, don't drive while drunk and every fail compilation on the internet doesn't contain western people.

dieded? like a hamster ball lololo kek

They will beat him to death if he doesn't, so yeah.

Knife vs gun

story?

he actually drowned completely

>Filename
Fucking tumblr fag