A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

suicide is always an option

Hello new friend

just be gay

bite the bullet and grow yer hair

Pasta as old as the internet

hey you sexy man you time you learn how good pussy tastes anyway
Enjoy the wet candy

Just post your tits online then boom. Rumors of being a boy stop

Stale pasta/10

You actually have one of those faces, that if you had longer hair you'd be incredibly hot in that Heroin - Tom boy kind of way. Also fuck your friend and what people think about you, you'll never get anywhere in life caring about what others think of you.

>Pasta this old
Pic related

Get longer hair and lose the edgy dyed hair but bleach is always here for you

i had the same problem for a long time. Just deal with it or get longer hair, it is not that hard is it?

Fag

Kill yourself

I'd fuck you

shave it you slut

>as old as the internet
More than 35 years? I doubt it.

grow some titties then show us for approval

No shit thought you were a boy

just wait your body will grow into its adult figure theres nothing you have to prove

HOW DARE THEY MISGENDER YOU

Well since youre new here (and a girl) let me recite you the rule.
TITS. or get the FUCK out.

>i like to look like a boy but hate when people call me a boy

newfags teaching newfags

So just make up your mind op Also tits or gtfo. Check

Tits or gtfo

Being this retarded

you look so male, that most gay people would hit on you.
Btw. just ignore them. The more you care, the more will come.

I ain't haven't seent this one in awhile.

Hahah, fucking newfags don't even know who Boxxy is. Bait so fucking hard.

tell us more about boxxy

>tell us more about boxxy

She showed up around 2006. Always upset that people in school thought she was a boy despite being girl. Started cam whoring on Sup Forums, roast beef vag curtains is all you need to know. Her dad got angry and told everybody they "dun goofed" and then he went to jail and died. Boxxy then started wearing red paint on her nose like a clown and claimed herself the "queen of Sup Forums". Everybody got sick of her, but then a video surfaced of her on a bus where an old guy with a beard beat up a black guy. She was wearing purple tights and everybody fell in love with her again. She changed her name to Amber Lamps at that point (Lamps was her mother's maiden name). Boxxy (now Amber) finally went and got the surgery to become a boy full time and became popular at comicon where she showed her boobs off and then claimed "it's okay i'm a boy" to the security guards. She became famous again on the internet as "Line Trap" because she still had girl boobs but now a penis from surgery. The hormones really fucked her (him) up and Boxxy decided to became a "supreme gentleman" in which he shot a bunch of people and then "A hero'd" himself which means he shot himself.

That's the entire story on Boxxy.

LMAO i don't even know how to respond to thsi

You could thank me for me thorough and accurate timeline of Boxxy (also known as Box-Chan).

does anybody else remember when Boxxy came to 4chin and claimed that if dubs she'll be a new meme and she didn't get dubs so Boxxy never became a meme, but "can Boxxy be a new meme?" became the actual meme.

that was a good time, lol. oldfag here, sry.