31 mil $ so far for Warcraft

31 mil $ so far for Warcraft

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=warcraft.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/05/warcraft-opening-weekend-international-box-office-1201763736/
rottentomatoes.com/m/warcraft/
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/05/29/warcraft-box-office-video-game-adaptation-scores-31m-in-overseas-debut/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this good ?

Yeah it's number one almost everywhere it's opened. But at the end of the day it's the US and Chinese markets that will make or break it.

deadline.com/2016/05/warcraft-opening-weekend-international-box-office-1201763736/

It's definitely not getting a sequel.
rottentomatoes.com/m/warcraft/

As if reviews ever had anything to do with getting one

sequel is based on money not reviews.

Sunday is not included here also

rt is shit

look at every local movie theater, the reviews there are always >8/10

Well done Dunkin Jones

Lol it won't even beat Zootopia.

we may yet survive this. i'll enjoy the movie for sure, at this point i just hope they make money to greenlight sequels. duncan's already worked out a trilogy. i'd like to see how it pans out.

if it makes $500 million it's pretty much guaranteed a sequel.

I hope he doesn't get to do it, he wants to pack wc2 (likely skipping expansion) on single movie

oh did I mention fitting the whole warcraft 3 in one movie too following just the orcs' storyline?

I'd retcher not get any more warcraft films than see them fuck up the source material this hard

I don't think i've seen this kind of droning anywhere.

>look at every local movie theater, the reviews there are always >8/10

Shills are desperate as fuck.

>following just the orcs' storyline
does he have a boner for the Orcs?

It's projected to make 25 million in USA.
DOA

>we may yet survive this. i'll enjoy the movie for sure, at this point i just hope they make money to greenlight sequels

So you don't even care about the quality, you will force yourself to like it and pray it makes money.
No wonder blizzdrones are a living joke.

There wasn't even a trailer for this at the cinemas. They blew their advertising budget on Overwatch

That's just predictions for the first opening weekend turdonerd

if you can find it, shills will too.

sure if you go pleb cinema.

at xmen there was not one but 2 imax trailer . also some shit exclusive to imax audience blah blah duncan came and said shit.

there is posters everyone in stations .

sure there is no advertisement.

>if this shit makes money, we'll get more shit! and maybe that shit will have some corn in it!!

seek help

$400 million China
$80 million S.Korea
$50 million UK
$75 million USA
$200 million ROTW

Total = $800 million

It's going to do just fine

And only 3 countries counted.
Can't wait for
>Warcraft sequel in the works

Utter delusion.

I saw trailer in cinema, pretty cool. Going to watch in cinema, because hot orcs.

400 million in China? Wot

greenskin fucking shits

They want a trilogy with the final film being the events of WC3.

China alone will sustain this and guarantee a sequel. They are Warcraft crazy.

This shit changes all the time

Whats delusional?

Warcraft is breaking records of presale tickets in China
F7 made 390 million in China and Warcraft is on track to make more than that

>mfw when i was watching xmen a trailer for warcraft came on
>mfw hearing the 12 years olds talk about how they want to see it even though they would have never played warcraft 1-3 and only played neo-WoW

Watched the movie, its decent, 9/10 overall

Lorefags pls help me out on this one:

wasnt medivh supposed to live longer in the original lore? like 20-30 years later, talking to king teneras menethil about the plague?

read the books over a decade ago and cant remember all

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/05/29/warcraft-box-office-video-game-adaptation-scores-31m-in-overseas-debut/

>Universal tried this back in 2012 with Battleship with a release overseas five weeks before the American debut. They did get foreign numbers at first (around $58m on opening weekend), but the film didn’t connect at all in America and didn’t go crazy overseas, so the $210m-budgeted film ended up with $302m worldwide.

hmm

>implying

Post yfw me and my friends with little to no experience of any Warcraft or WoW saw it and loved it and are hyped for the sequel

RT is the biggest shill website out there, not sure what point you're making

I wouldn't trust early reviews from sources that are known for their click-bait shit tactics.

C'mon dude if you wanted to b8 me you could have done better than that

This doesnt include China ,UK ,South Korea ,South America ,Australia etc.

it didnt open there yet

He got murdered by Lothar and Khadgar. His return was oriiginally unexplained apart from him saying crpytic shit about being back to right his own wrongs

Then five years later the comics said he was resurrected by his mom + the mary sue crew

Oh wow. That's pretty good then. Vidyakino is profitable afterall.

kys

lmao holy shit

>the man whose face covered in blue

It is Ragnar, right?

Vidyakino confirmed for happening
DCucks just go toss off in the corner

no, its Lothar

>you will never see arthas on the big screen

Just like transformers ;^)))

Battleship was gay anyways plus it had no background, Warcraft is a well established and respectable franchise all over the world.

no duncan for sequels is the only hope

he cant make blockbusters and create worlds with that scale

Why is china going crazy for warcraft?

where is arthas you cucks

They still play Warcraft 3.

Who do you think plays it ?

Because China love warcraft u faggot

arthas is edgelord shit. a movie about him would have been even worse.

If you go see warcraft you will in the sequel.

This

There's a reason Bl*zzard dedicated a whole fucking expansion to muh pandas and asian culture

illidan>>>>>>dogpoop>arthas

prove me wrong

>muh arthas
>muh greek tragedy
>muh arthurian fairytale

i love it when humanfags get triggered

The transformers movies all suck yet there's 4 of them and 3 more on the way. being critically acclaimed does not mean shit for sequels.

>le edgy knife-ear
>good

RT score means shitall. Transformers Dark Side of the Moon has an 18% and there's like four Transformers sequels planned through 2018.

Be honest, Warcraft is 100% pulp fantasy. Do you think most film critics are going to enjoy that?

>does everything he can to save his people
>they hate him

He's basically the Batman of Warcraft, absolutely based

>transformers movies promise stupid movies about large robots punching each other
>delivers
>huge franchise

>warcraft promises regurgitated tolkien
>delivers
>DOA

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

>it'll be as good as transformers!!

when shilling reaches critical levels of desperation

still better than fagthas

Even before release.

China had millions wow players

>Vidyakino confirmed for happening
Top fucking kek

These, scores mean jack all, it's money.

Transformers (2007)
-57% (5.8/10)
-$709,709,780 Box Office

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen (2009)
-19% (3.9/10)
-$836,303,693 Box Office

Transformers Dark of the Moon (2011)
-35% (4.9/10)
-$1,123,794,079 Box Office

Transformers Age of Extinction (2014)
-18% (3.9/10)
-$1,104,054,072 Box Office

Transformers: The Last Knight (2017)
-???
-???

How good it is doesn't matter. How many people are interested enough to buy tickets matters.

Honestly, I think that the numbers from China will probably be good enough to get a sequel greenlit even if it doesn't do great in the US.

Get fucked you greenskin tard fuck

It shouldn't though.

Portraying a war where there are no definitive good or bad sides could made a really interesting movie. It ain't rocket science.

Critics say that the characters weren't allowed to grow, and that only 20 minutes extra would have fixed a lot of the glaring flaws.

They also apparently fucked up with Guldan's awesome speech. Whoever was in charge of the editing basically ruined the movie a huge lot.

You know they tried to compare BvS to transformers too, right?

But not WoW-fans, for chinks it's just a job.

Didnt they only do 2 weeks of actual filming for this and the rest was just CGI?

What the hell does capeshit have to do with anything here?

>Whoever was in charge of the editing basically ruined the movie a huge lot.
Paul Hirsch

>Portraying a war where there are no definitive good or bad sides could made a really interesting movie.
But not in Warcraft.

The point you're missing is you're praying for the movie to be shit, and make money, so they'll mak more shit.

Your point?

If Warcraft makes BvS numbers it's a huge success

>RT
>of any value

>shilling claims best movie ever
>RT drops below 30%
>shilling compares to transformers

GOLLY WHEN YOU PUT IT THAT WAY I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA

We get it you can stop using that overused pic of 8 months ago that has been fixed in the movie

Zootopia has received very good reviews and grossed nearly a billion dollars. What are you trying to say?

The topic was how good scores doesn't indicate potential sequels, it's the money that it makes in the Box Office. The Ninja Turtles movie was fucking awful ye tit's getting a sequel because it made enough money. Why are you going out of your way to even mention Batman/Superman? Your post has nothing to do with the reply chain at all.

>if warcraft is as shit as BvS it'll be a huge success

BvS earned nearly a billion dollars and it's already got the whole franchise thing going.

I don't know exactly what point you're trying to make, but I'm sure if you keep at it you'll eventually figure it out.

>that has been fixed in the movie
It's still shitty decoration and ugly costumes.

Financial success you stupid fuck, that's what this thread was about since the first post. no one started shit posting about critic scores until you showed up. Everyone else was talking about money.

THE FLAW IN THE TOPIC IS BY COMPARING [YOUR FRANCHISE] TO ONE OF THE WORST FRANCHISES IN EXISTENCE, YOU'RE ADMITTING TO THE FACT YOU DON'T CARE IF ITS SHIT, AS LONG AS MORE SHIT IS MADE YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU'LL HAPPILY EAT EVERY BIT OF SAID SHIT THAT IS SHAT INTO YOUR OPEN GULLET

>it's not the same aesthetic as LotR/GOT therefor its shit!!11

kill yourself

>BvS earned nearly a billion dollars and it's already got the whole franchise thing going
Because DCEU is WB property, while Warcraft is Activision property, not Legendary.

He's talking about the box office you retarded sperg

Also Warcraft is pure kino

That's great, but no one even started comparing it to any other films scores until you showed up, you stupid fuck. You were literally the first person ITT to do that.