>Zilch

Do I win?

>Age 19
>Never had gf
>Never kissed

>25
>12
>3 serious ones (too independent)
>Jesse Johnson. She was perfect and I ignored it. The one that got away. Body. Personality. Character. Intelligence. Impeccable.
>Haylee Herndon. She was fucking garbage. Manipulative fucking slut that never did butt stuff. Now she's had a kid with some far ass washed up pilot piece of southern shit. Cunt.

How do you know ya fuck? lemme see your're stats then...

# Girls Fucked: 3
# Girlfriends: like 8? or something? idfk
Favorite GF: Second to last one
Reason: We connected on literally every level. Emotionally, understood each other spiritually, sexually, especially intellectually (pretty much on the same level). Solid 8/10 and had a great body. Really smart and could take care of herself (had to get a job in hs to take care of her family because her parents are pieces of shit). Little artistic and always wrote me super cute shit all the time (to show me later and actual letters).
Worst GF: Sophomore year girl
Reason: She was just really dumb. Like really dumb. Embarrassingly dumb. Realized I was ashamed to be with her when my sister asked what I liked about her. Poor girl.

>Age: 24
>How many girls you have fucked:
about 10
>How many GFs you have had:
>Which one of your GFs was the best:
well.. there is two girls who i would say was the best... first one, was a emo chick with dady issues and was fucking raveging in bed... dirty af. the secound one, was a deeply deppressed girl who didnt "fit" anywhere but you could trust her, she was honest and didnt play mind games.. but she was shit in bed and she just made me more deppressed because every day was a struggle for her.. but i loved her to bits and i tried to make her understand how good she was too me and everyone else.
>Which one of your GFs was the worst:
dunno... the one who gave me a STD maybe.
>Reason:
because she was a whore

Obviously 1
She was so sweet and generous in every single way imaginable. High School sweetheart. We lasted 4 and a half years.
She was also the worst.
She suffered "terrible depression" in our last month or two of being together and told me she didn't want to be in any relationship anymore. She wanted to be alone. I had just gotten my first job so I can finally not be a fucking burden on everyone.Then less than a month later, I notice she has already moved on to someone else. No idea what the fuck happened. I talked to her every day. I helped her through every single issue she had. I had long nights staying up to make her feel better. We had great sex. Where did I go wrong?

> 46
> 40
> 0
I realized how it works and don't like it
> all
see two lines up

Don't worry user; I can relate somewhat.
With high school sweetheart 2.5 years; she starts dating a dude from work 3 weeks later.
She took it hard too; nobody just walks away fine, even if she did want to. Probably needed someone to fill the void. Just wish her the best and hope the same for yourself.

why did it end with the favorit GF tho?

Also forgot to mention my age. I'm 19. Thanks, user. Yeah I'm starting to get that now and the grieving stage is pretty much over. It has almost been 3 months since she left me.

>Age: 58
>Girls fucked, more than I can remember.
>GFs have had: Depends on how you define that type of a relationship. I've been married once, have had maybe 12 live-in GFs, and another 9-10 that have lasted over a year. Right now I have a regular rotation of three women.

>Best: When I was 39, I thought I found "the one". Perfect 10 of 10, freak in the sheets, loved a lot of the outdoor activities I loved. Then she turned 25, became a Christian and decided to make babies with someone else.

>Worst: Drug-addled skank who ripped me off and tried to blackmail me.

n/a
n/a

>38
>31
>7

>current girl
>she's more into me than I am into her, she'll do anything I ask
>all the rest are equally disliked, I don't end relationships very well

At least you are fucking honest, not like those 14 years old virgin declaring they fucked even their mum

>21
>8
>3
>The one I'm with now, very good sex
>Worst was the cheating bitch that "accidentally" sent me pics of her fucking another guy when she went to a party

39-43
12 (dated one girl 3 times, so then, 14)

The best girlfriend was just like a best friend who was into all the same stuff I was, and I kept finding her sexually attractive because she kept flirting and being sexy. Time 2.5 years. Reason for break up was I did not like who I was being possessively in love with someone who not only likes the same stuff I do, but is as stubborn as myself.

The worst GF was an alcoholic depressive, with no self-esteem, and no locus of control in the belief she can improve her life and condition. Sex was easy and I was depressed and bored, and she was hot enough and around.

same story as me bro.

Fuck em

>Age: 22
>How many girls you have fucked: 6
>How many GFs you have had: 2
>Which one of your GFs was the best: actual one.
>Reason: 18 y/o, swallows cum, likes being fucked in the ass, quite smart
>Which one of your GFs was the worst: both haveb een pretty good
>Reason: n/a

>be 33
>fucked about 20. 21 maybe?
>7 'official' gfs as such
>s was the best - smart as fuck, hot as hell, amazing in bed, loved anal
>k was the worst - just lame first gf. 5/10 maybe.

How many girls you have fucked
>4
How many GFs you have had
>3
Which one of your GFs was the best
>Current one; unbelievable head I mean un-fucking-real ... She lets me fuck her throat like it was a pussy, mind you I have a 8 3/4 in thick cock. I grab her throat and I can feel my cock stretching it out; She'll suck dick anywhere I just have to grab her head and tell her to open her mouth. She even lets my nut deep in there, like I can't believe it ... The only person that comes close to her is Heather Harmon. She also likes butt stuff and lets me strangle the fuck out her. I remember this one time I chocked her out while I came on her face; she took it like a good slut and damn near passed out, I let go cause I didn't wanna kill her stupid ass. I love that dumb bitch.
Reason
>She stupid and does everything I tell her, calls me daddy, cooks, cleans, swallows every time and loves to give me massages
Which one of your GFs was the worst
>Second one
Reason
>She was a hot latina with a great tight body and the prettiest pussy I've ever laid eyes upon. I mean it was a perfect innie. She had never came in her entire life, and with all my efforts, I couldn't do anything for her. She never sucked dick and when we fucked she just layed there. Shit got boring reeaaal quick.

Pic is my current lil slut

How many girls you have fucked
How many GFs you have had
>1.5..i was never serious with the second one
Which one of your GFs was the best
>Smart, loyal, pussy game was tight
Which one of your GFs was the worst
>Emotionally charged, moody, i had to teach her humor and how to take both a dick and a joke

i cheated on her and we broke up. still friends, somehow lol

We were together for a year and then went long distance. Like 6,000 miles long distance. Shit's rough. Got to learn more about each other and work on our communication skills. It was cool, but it's not easy. Got to be too much because we knew we wouldn't see each other except maybe once a year for several years. We both decided it was better to break it off.

an user once said you gotta stick with a girl who loves you more than you love her.

maybe you got something good.

I'm glad you're looking up. It's been over a year and she still crosses my mind every so often.

>Age
>How many girls you have fucked
>How many GFs you have had
>Which one of your GFs was the best
>Reason
very high sex drive, would fuck me whenever and wherever and however I wanted, loyal as fuck
>Which one of your GFs was the worst
>Reason
Fucking unstable psychopath who liked to write sentences into her thighs with a box cutter

100 (?) I really don't know, I had a good run through college
Abbie -- I loved her
Abbie -- I fucking loved her