If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

Bump

Force them to have self respect.

Punishment: Death

Dress in Candydoll outfits, knee highs, super short lingerie skirts, tiny bras or topless. G-strings or super tight booty shorts.
Punishment 1: Rape / Sex
Punishment 2: Forced to marry me until they turn 18
Punishment 3: Long term high impact sexual torture including electricity, needles, pain and swallowing loads of my cum

Addendum: Punishment 3 ends in death after agonizing sexual torture.

Every day each girl has to come into my office and masturbate until they cum.

1st Offense: Facial (wear for rest of day)
2nd Offense: Sex
3rd Offense: Anal Creampie

Can't post pics without getting banned. There are chans where you can see that shit.

Wear diapers.

1st offense: Money penalty.
2nd offense: Nudity
3rd offense: My Personal Slave

any footfags here?

Butt plugs and skirts so short they cover nothing. First offense has to wear long fat vibrators in both holes for a day. Second offense gets her asshole knotted by massive dog cock on school television. All third offenders go to faculty sex dungeon until the end of the semester, and then are gang raped by all the students on last day. No cute girl is allowed to turn down anything sexual from anyone during the school day.

Forced to lend me their mouths as cum receptors. There's a lot of them i'd gladly use including my sister.
1st punishment is being chained to my desk during classes
2nd is creampie

i want them to die.

how short would skirts be, and what happens in sex dungeon?

maybe 3rd punishment can be they get immobilized inside a desk with just their head sticking out on the side, ring gagged and chair level

Yeah, that and having their pussy sticking out the other side if i want to knock her up.

what would you do with the face side?

Just keep my dick in at all times and force her to lick it all the time.

would you do this to girl in OP pic?

Why not? She's quite hot and has nice bj lips. Mainly to my sister though honestly, and a few other girls i know and deserve this.

pics of the other girls?

my boy

Have none currently sadly, they are quite a semen demons (altough some people would say my tastes are twisted)

i'd want the entire class to use her and see how much cum she can drink

Well, that is kind of hot too. I'd try if mine get impregnated after being forcefully cummed in over and over again

everything is normal during school, but if i approach them at their homes they have to service me in nude. they cannot say or anything about that after at school

Bust me in the balls

Punishment: keep busting

bump