Ask a guy who spent *literally* 3 hours of his day sucking a huge delicious cock anything

Ask a guy who spent *literally* 3 hours of his day sucking a huge delicious cock anything

how did you get the guy to let you. Did you know he would?

>wriggles in envy

where did he cum?

thanks for the answers.

Answer the question faggot!

Sorry

This God wanted me to suck him till he came twice. That required 2 hours.
Then after a couple of hours he called me again because he was horny again so i sucked him another hour

Always in my throat, I swallow all the time, of course

OP here, I want to add this.
After 3 hours of sucking that magnificent cock (not the one in photo but similar) I understood that I never get used.
It's simply to good, I could go on I don't know how long.
He said next time want me to suck him all night.

do you prefer to blow?

Yes always. I really like everything about coming in my mouth and then swallowing and then walking on the street knowing that cum is inside me

how did you meet him though. My problem is finding people to let me suck them.

How hung was he?

Did you have to drag it out/edge him or did he have the stamina for 3 hours of sucking?

How did he act through it, body language wise? What did he say to you? Was he acknowledging you or doing other stuff?

How hard was he?

i found him on grinder.
i was looking for a big cock to suck regularly
and him was looking for a regular cock sucker
Bingo

after three hours of sucking you had lips like fucking destroyed I mean
up and down with your mouth then when you stop you feel your lips strange

I don't know exactly but i can take is cock with my both hands and there is still some extra cock. It's thick as well. Delicious.

It was like this more than one hour sucking, then orgasm, then less then one hour sucking, then orgasm, then 2 hours pause, then one other hour sucking, then orgasm

He is the Boss, the real man, I'm the little bitch. He calls me like this all the time, when I suck well he says "good girl" etc.
He is really rude and alpha with me, and i really like it

He was really hard. To last longer he says "stop" when is close to cum, and i interrupt immediately, and then after few seconds i start again

you lucky poop ;^; how big was he?

i felt them tingling for several minutes after leaving, but they where absolutely fine because all of the saliva (a lot)

how big does a cock need to be for your mouth?

already answered
>I don't know exactly but i can take is cock with my both hands and there is still some extra cock. It's thick as well. Delicious.

The bigger the better, but I'm not looking for bigger ones now, this is huge, I hope i'll continue to suck him for years
(i sucked him 15 times circa until now)

i just want a mouth that i can explode in

Mine would be perfect ;)
Oh, many times is came directly in my throat, meanwhile I was deepthroating, what a strange beautiful sensation

My guy is tall and quite handsome ;)

i can only imagine how it would feel for me to blast in your mouth multiple times. you made that guy happy wow

Did he have his hands on your head at any point or did he let you do all the work? Was he thrusting at all in the same vein?

Sounds like he was definitely dragging it out. Could he have gone for longer? Would he want to?

not interested in getting fucked?

It's a symbiotic relationship, we are both happy :)

Dont you have any pic of his cock?
or maybe of your mouth at least?

Would you suck me op? Im not big like your guy, but I would definitely make you cum no matter what I had to do.

Are you happy with being a bitch for men?

What is it like to have no life and an abnormally large dick that no girl will like, OP?

I have a 6.5 inch and my gf says that it's actually kinda too much cause it's painful

damnit I meant that for you

For most of the time I suck freely, but he always take my head at a certain point.
I alway go to him without eating, so he can choke me with his cock as much as he wants, no problems of vomit or anything

I believe that guy can last a lot, today it was crazy, and he said next time I'll spend the night with him sucking. Of course I'm really looking forward for that

You have a special kind of autism kek

I'm interested even thought I'm genuinely scared about his dimensions, it could be really really painful.
Just today he said me that one day he will fuck me, i answered "Ok, I can't say no"

Maybe I'll upload a photo of my mouth

you might want to start stretching today.

Of course I would, also it locks quite thick

Well definitely excersise, shave and get clean down there, sounds like the kind of guy that takes it when he wants so be ready.

Looking forward to it

At the end it's just a part of my life, and I'm really discreet, basically nobody knows.
I'm bisex though

I agree with

I already bought a butt plug, half of the times i go to him with the plug inserted and i suck him with with it for all the time

Is this the first guy you've sucked? I've not done anything gay before and I'm nervous about it. Any tips for first time? What kind of guy to look for and where to look ect.?

It's not the first time for me
The app Grinder should be fine
Don't be nervous, you're doing nothing wrong, just find a relaxed guy, discreet, you will not have any problem and you'll enjoy

Have you let him fuck you?

>Just today he said me that one day he will fuck me, i answered "Ok, I can't say no"
Until now i just fingered me sometimes

*Until now HE just fingered me sometimes*