Sup Forums can you believe that my fucking mother is such a fucking whore that shes the whole day following me around...

Sup Forums can you believe that my fucking mother is such a fucking whore that shes the whole day following me around the fucking house wandering around my fucking room and doing all the noise possible to get attention?
like she doesnt exist if theres no man around noticing her fucking existance. its absolutely pathetic. fucking repugnant cunt...

right now shes on the fucking bathroom near my room MOANING like shes fucking masturbating...

I swear to god I hope this wasnt a fucking b8 but it is not.

hope I could fucking die right now.

>pic not related
>inb4 im a kid
im 24, heading out soon but have no money.

I swear to god I hope this was a fucking b8 I mean.

probably not correct english but meh

Is your mom by any chance a cat?

pics of your mom

high quality post user
thanks for the bump tho

>high quality post user
Thanks, I like to stay in the spirit of the thread

I dont have any on my phone

u got me there.

pls take pics user

Just give her dick

user what size her set?

whats her number? I will give her a distraction.

Why do you think people make children? Empty live > fill it with a pale reflection of yourself.

>im 24, heading out soon but have no money.
how the fuck does that happen? When I was 24 I had already served 4 years in the army and was then in my 1st year of college, living on campus. You're some NEET who never leaves the basement, hunh?

interesting, user.

im not. im studying a career. in my country u dont live in campus.

Often, after finishing undergrad, student loans will take so much of a toll on the graduate's life that they will have to move back in with parents/with a significant other

>im studying a career
nigger how the fuck are you still a broke full-time student at 24?

no. this is Edipus inversed.
she is the one that hasnt gotten more than one dick her whole pathetic life and tries to flirt with his fucking son.
I just wont her to fuck off.
But the more I want it and act like it, the more she comes at me. which makes sense psychologically, but pisses me off

anons:
>women
>the more difficult to get you seem, the more they approach you and more attractive you are

lol not OP but studied Biotech, got a Masters, applying for jobs at 25

shit is life bro, but salaries are cash

I feel sorry for the sad sacks who actually believe this. If your degree doesn't get you a job that pays well enough to afford rent and loan payments then you chose poorly.

user --> is right

study more years equals more money

>full-time grad student
There's your problem right there. After undergrad, get your own place, a part-time or full-time job, and get the masters on the side. Living with your parents into your mid-twenties just to get a masters and a slightly higher starting salary is just retarded.

>fuck her

clap clap.
Brilliant fucking marxist.

>the more difficult to get you seem, the more they approach you
Well then it's pretty easy how to get her to fuck off isn't it? Give her a gentle fuck once, very lovingly, and then continue behaving like that afterwards. She won't be into your dick any more.

>marxist
top kek, you dont know me genius.
marxism and comunism are the kind of shit I consider delusional as fuck. but you live in a world that works under rules, and you do what you have to do.

Exactly! Take advantage of it OP, fuck her.

If I tried it would be like any other mother whose son tried it.

As in The Sopranos (the priest) shes just playing around, doesnt want the real thing but enjoys the game...
And im the kind of guy that stays away of girls on purpose. Sometimes they approach me, and im friendly but dont take the game forward.. because thats how I am.
and no im not gay.
hope i was.

Btw anons, what are you drinking?
dont tell me youre pure little feminine fucks that care about 'health'.

>study more years equals more money
This isn't even true. You gave up two years of pay working on that masters. Using biotech as an example, user gave up the potential to earn $80k to get a masters which will only increase his starting salary from $40k to $50k.

Post a pic of her. Let's see what you're dealing with

> walk in on her
> ask if she needs any help

she wants you to talk to her, you ungrateful piece of shit. shes probably lonely. she shit you out of her cunt and raised you and you call her a repgunant cunt? what are you?

hindsight is always 20/20. imagine if you were one of those idiots though. what would you do?

you think so inside your own little box of your own experiences you cant fathom being in another set of experiences, based on either immaturity, lack of intellect, or lack of direction?

nice post
but youre wrong, my childhood was shit and Im half-fucked up emotionally because of her
I will never have a healthy'' relation with a woman. I know too much. Believe me or not, shes the materialization of the dark side of the feminine.. and I know her too much.