I listen to everything except rap and country

>I listen to everything except rap and country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i58ndFUawJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're out of the loop man. I hear people now saying they listen to everything INCLUDING rap and country

THIS holy shit this happened to me my freshman year of college back in 2012. People were like "oh yeah I listen to everything from rap to country"

Well consider it as a red flag so you know to avoid these people. They try to appeal to plebs as cool patricians when the most obscure music they listen to is Phoenix

But those genres are usually shit country more so.

i listen exclusively to country rap

How can country be shit when Jason Aldean exists?

I know when people say 'country music' these days they usually mean shitty nu-country but can anyone recommend me some stuff in the vein of Hank Williams and George Jones?
Or some Western stuff? Western country is god-tier to be honest.

Rap has better artists than country. Country has Johnny Cash.

I'm sorry, you seem to have misspelled Jason Isbell's surname.

What that means is "I only listen to Top 40 radio"

I listen to errythang except o kyo kei because onkyo kei was created in ww2 by homofascist korean japanese half peuvian bandits who thought it was a good idea to make music as minimal as possible to brainwash the masses to become gay japanese peruvians thats what they did to americans thats how aids started fucking onkyo kei i dont support this mess of music onkyo kei sucks so much that i would rather die than listem to this tupid retarded music that japanese peruvian homofascists created just to brainwash the masses fuck onkyo kei stupid music

k pop and j pop are the worse all ching chong shit sounds gay

Are you ok?

im sorry but you're not gonna become gay because you heard a song

either is fine

>best of both worlds
youtube.com/watch?v=i58ndFUawJQ

???

What has his post to do with reddit? Sounds more like he should go to a shrink.

Have you tried Waylon Jennings or Merle Haggard?

kek

it's tryhard and unfunny

Like you?