I'm a Muslim ask me anything. Let's talk about the burkini ban

I'm a Muslim ask me anything. Let's talk about the burkini ban.

Don't forget we do not need to pray all day every day to be Muslims. The same way as you don't need to be in church 24/7 to be Christian.

I'll answer to trolls within reason.

Try to avoid buzzword questions and statements they do not contribute to the discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
youtube.com/watch?v=6qOd7prV8Zo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Got any butthole pics??

where are you from?

why are you a loner?

stay away from our latin women you fucking sandnigger

we can't fuck your muslim women? then don't you dare touch ours.

dont try to to tell censor my questions, you fucking terrorist!!

Bacon strips

Not me.

Morocco. Now living in Canada.

nice dubs. I'm writing a thesis. It's incredibly boring and monotonous. I use this to change ideas before going back to working.

She's not Latin. She is half white half Filipino.

Moreover, you can have sex with anyone who permits you to. You can be with a Muslim woman, I can be with any religion's women. Moreover, most latin american "spanish" people hwo came to colonize, were Moors who were being expelled from the south of Spain. They were mainly Muslim and Jews.

what sect are you ......

and do you hate other sects

Why don't you need to pray every day?

I only read "Remove me"

Why do the French hate Muslims?

how come you are all lower than dirt and rape woman constantly? why dont you do the world a favor and kill yourselves. Seriously you people are poisin and need to die. there is no way to integrate for you

You can ask whatever you please. However, I will respond accordingly. Both of these being rights that we have.

Chocolate and vanilla twist ice cream.

Are we naming foods?

what do you study?

have you realized yet that if you were born in another family/place you would have a different religion? That you would probably believe like your religion now.

this is the shittiest bait thread and it was old like weeks ago when these started appearing. You are not a moslem and if you are you are surely following the most false of false prophets. Protip: Mohammed said getting a dribble of piss on your pants was a great sin and that it put lots of people in hell. It's the reason he gave for pissing like a little girl.
>real prophets piss like a man.

Косово је Србија

>Canada

Gtfo my country cunt! Jk, where boots ? Eh? I live in Ontario. Let's smoke some shatter. I got some bomb shit. Put ya on your ass faster than a suicide bomber in Fallujah yelling Allah Akbar.

why do you think women follow Islam although they know they'll get degraded other than peer pressure?

I do not have a particular denomination. I have my own interpretation based on my plentiful studies. However I do associate strongly with Maliki interpretations, but also some aspects of Nizari Islam (Shi'a) and even Sufism. My great-grandfather was Sufi. My grandparents and parents were non-religious.

I do not hate any other sect or religion. Why do we focus on the small differences when the majority of it all is so similar? It seems silly to me.

We do need to pray every day. However, not all day every day. Only about 1 hour per day, separated into 5 segments.

Is English your first language?

Colonial mindset causing them to feel a superiority over those whom they ruled over.

I am contributing more to the world than most people of any religion can hope to. A better question would be: What have you done to better the world? I am content with my contributions. Are you?

this is now a mohammed draw thread

Breast cancer screening modalities.

My parents raised me agnostic. We did not have any religion in our home and it is a very small part of our societal life. I also lived in many countries and was exposed to different religions for extended periods. Do not assume you know my choices. If you do care I can tell you why Islam.

Can't read this.

Montreal.

Ask them. I'm not a woman, therefore I cannot give you a woman's perspective. I can however, tell you what I perceive to be the woman's perception. Islam has a lot to offer, different for each individual.

no really though answer the question dont dodge it. you are all rapist pigs that cant integrate into any civilized modern society. there is no place for youre kind in this world. why dont you stop your murder and rape and just kill yourselves

>What have you done to better the world? I am content with my contributions. Are you?

Wow. Quite the roleplayer you are. You haven't accomplished shit for society, let alone our species as a whole. Fuck off your high horse.

brother can you stop posting these haram girls

The Q'ran is the message of God spoken through Mohammed. Mohammed and all other prophets are well respected, as well as all other humans. In Islam it is believed that the importance is not who or what the prophet looked like. This leads to idolatry. The important is the message of God the prophets have brought onto us. As a consequence we avoid drawing the prophet to keep the focus on his message and not his appearance.

Why dont you fight for your nations instead runing like little bitches to Europe? we never runed to middle east in times of war

>mohammed

you did not mention the "peace be upon"

muslim ... i think not

Try making a sensible argument first and then I will reply seriously.

Okay. Look inward before you judge the actions of another. I am content with myself, my contributions and my achievements. If you are as well, then let us both live in peace together.

Refer to the first reply in: I can. It is haram, however relatively harmless in comparison to the other evils that exist in the world.

>superiority over those whom they ruled over.
Arabs were/are in fact inferior.
Contrary to current opinion, the Arab is devoid of all imagination. He is a realist, who notes what he sees, and records it in his memory, but is incapable of imagining or conceiving anything beyond what he can directly perceive.

Purely Arab literature is devoid of all invention. The imaginative element apparent in cerlain works, such as the Arabian Nights, is of foreign origin.

This op

Do you intend to meet Allah with a defect? Or will you meet him with the marks of Jihad?

Most Muslims are from peaceful countries. Why do you assume that I am a part of the minority who are from war-torn countries? My country is not at war. I also do not live in Europe. I live in Canada, where I am paid for my work by the government. They want me here.

Nowhere in the Q'ran does it say that I need to say that after his name. Peace should be upon all fallen humans as we are all God's followers. I show respect to all those who have preceded me and those who will succeed me.

other evils

like gays amiright

OK here is the sensible question if you will finally respond to it. Your people are invading other countries. They are raping and murdering woman and children. CHILDREN. How can you justify that and why dont you think you should all kill yourselves. Keep dodging the question you fucking sand nigger pussy

Lol are you in the 1850's. What kind of social-Darwinian lunacy are you reading?

Read some history.

Refer to the first reply in: We will all meet the judgement of God with defects as we are imperfect. It is our duty to try and better ourselves until we reach that day. Thus, leaving a better mark on the mortal world.

While normally I'd call you an ignorant faggot and tell you to learn some English, today I won't. Here's why;
>1. user is completely right.
Muslims can't integrate into anything civilized or modern. Their culture is 1000 years in the past and unfortunately so is their mindset. They claim Islam is the "religion of peace", yet more people are killed around the world due to suicide bombers that are fanatic Muslims. Islam is a FUCKING DISEASE that is plaguing this planet. Muslims are one of the sole reasons why aliens won't talk to us or share their technology willingly. Cuz there's a billion Mohammed's and Rajdhani's who won't shut their fucking traps about their stupid sky god that doesn't exist.

>Most Muslims are from peaceful countries
This has nothing to do with the commands of Allah or Mohammed.

Muslims = pussy bitches
They are good beheading tied people but cry like motherfuckers when Putin rekt their nasty cunts

marshallah brother come to syria you can help us destroy the kafaar and take down western propaganda

>We will all meet the judgement of God
>judgement of God

This is why you're primitive and no one takes you faggots seriously.

All types of violence (verbal, physical, psychological), all types of hatred (envy, jealousy, vengeance). These are all sins that have a more direct consequence on the world.

This is not sensible. Is this really a good question in your mind, do you not see the flaws in your logic?

What is the proportion of rapes and murders being committed by Muslims in western countries in contrast to other demographics? This is a non-issue. You cannot invent problems to further your position. That is not how it works.

>Lol are you in the 1850's.
It was true then and is more true now. At least before Islam the arab had a little bit going for him.

Why you praise a child molester
I'm talking about Mohammad

Remove kebab!

>Read some history.
Yes, I did. Arabs literally gave nothing to the world, Islam gave even less.
>unless you count fake miracles

>All types of violence (verbal, physical, psychological), all types of hatred (envy, jealousy, vengeance). These are all sins that have a more direct consequence on the world

Yet you mudslimes throw stones at your wives, cut hands off of thieves and cut heads off of other people for looking at their Haram the wrong way. You marry children and fuck little boys in the butt. And this all the shit your religion permits!! You're fucking savages and nobody takes you seriously. You also pray 5 times a day, like get a life. It's 2016, no one has time for that non sense

Islam itself is not an original doctrine; it is a compilation of Greco-Latin traditions, biblical and Christian; but in assimilating materials so diverse, the Arab mind has stripped them of all poetical adornment, of the symbolism and philosophy he did not understand, and from all this he has evolved a religious doctrine cold and rigid as a geometrical theorem

What causes more death, suicide bombers or American imperialism? Remember Vietnam war, nuclear attacks on Japan.

I think the aliens are much more afraid of institutionalized violence like the Nazis than a few thousand crazies running around the desert killing a few thousands.

Common logic.

Agreed. I never said otherwise. Just read what I was responding to. They were assuming I am from a war-torn country. Which is improbable empirically speaking.

Too dangerous for me. Not my expertise. I'll stick to my job. Sorry brother, but we still need to wait for someone strong to oppose this violence and unite the Middle-east. Until then we watch the fire burn.

Do you understand the large set of possibilities this can entail? This is not as simple as teacher figure judging your actions. Don't be so near-sighted in your understanding of philosophy.

You idiot, math was invented by the kebabs. Don't be a dummy.

it was years ago that these threads started to apperar newfag
now go kys

follow US laws,worship in peace,most vics of muslim yahoos are other believers,sign onto
'islam is fractured', call for a world muslim council to condemn the nutters,cooperate with authority where aggression is necessary to deal with jihadi,

>What causes more death, suicide bombers or American imperialism? Remember Vietnam war, nuclear attacks on Japan.
Jihad has far outstripped those events. Just ask the Buddhists in Afghanis ... oh wait you cant ask them because moslems slaughtered them all.

Another Muslim here, from Turkey.
You are actually right, our science is 1000 years in the past because of the leaders mostly. The people who are religious get praised, while the ones that are actually contributing something to the world are overlooked. Like if you ever say something anti-Islam in here, you are most likely to be beaten to death by "the true Muslims". However, on the "religion of peace" part, you are technically right, because no religion is actually the religion of peace.

Why do you want me to convert to Islam?

>math was invented by the kebabs. Don't be a dummy.
You are willfully ignorant. It's what islam does to it followers.
You didnt ever get pee on your pants did you? I hope not or you will go to hell. Mohammed said so.

Why you post those haram pics??

Here is some reading material to get you started:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

Look above, the same link may be of use to you.

I will disregard the first part of your comment, it should be obvious this does not apply.

What is wrong with praying?

Islam does come from Christian teachings, and even earlier Hebrew teachings. However, not Greco-Latin. They are Middle-Eastern in origin. Hebrew to be more precise.

Moses is an Islamic prophet. The commandments he presented onto the chosen people in Israel after having saved them for Egypt are holy to Muslims. They were told onto Moses by God. God does not stutter. The Ten Commandments from the Hebrews, which were then adopted by the Catholics are equally as holy to Muslims. The Ten Commandments are exactly the same in all Abrahamic religions because they were only written once by Moses as told to him by God.

The Bible is the message of the prophet Jesus to the people of the land of Israel. The bible respects all previous prophets. The Q'ran describes the prophet Mohammed and all previous prophets including Jesus.

Not really, like in more radical countries like Saudi Arabia and Syria or some shit you are right, but in less radical (not implying that we arent) countries, such as here in Turkey, most people don't even bother with praying, let alone praying 5 times a day every day. Can't say anything about Quran permitting those stuff cuz I never read it.

>What causes more death, suicide bombers or American imperialism? Remember Vietnam war, nuclear attacks on Japan.
>I think the aliens are much more afraid of institutionalized violence like the Nazis than a few thousand crazies running around the desert killing a few thousands

Okay first off, no one said America is clean. I hate America too. As for your other sentence, you're an idiot. Radical Islam doesn't just exist in your shit hole home continent (Africa). It affects places like Sweden, Canada and even places like Nigeria (what is al-shabab). Islam is a disease and I can only hope it gets cured one day.

>our science is 1000 years in the past because of the leaders mostly.
No, because mohammed your science is nothing.
>how can a man who thinks one wing on a fly has disease and the other wing has a cure enable any culture to progress beyond infantile?

oh we did boi
we did

>because no religion is actually the religion of peace.
I don't understand this stupid argument. You implying that religion is non-peaceful as a necessity or something, and no religion can be "peaceful" because religions are inherently unpeaceful?

Here's my religion, it's called Anonism. It has only one rule: "be peaceful".

There's your religion of peace, turkroach.

is there as much anti western sentiment among the muslim community as we think

As if wikipedia is any bit credible. Nice try though.

>You didnt ever get pee on your pants did you? I hope not or you will go to hell. Mohammed said so.

Never heard sth like that before and been a Muslim for 20 years.

>The Ten Commandments from the Hebrews, which were then adopted by the Catholics are equally as holy to Muslims
No the 10 commandments are not equally holy to moslems

>on the "religion of peace" part, you are technically right, because no religion is actually the religion of peace

I know. Religion is the number one cause of war. Then comes greed and whatever else. I'm SERIOUS when I say aliens won't talk to us because of religion. It's fucking true. We need to rid ourselves of that primitive mind set if we ever want to move forward as a species and colonize space and actually make an impact on this galaxy.

These people just want to fight. There is no need to argue with them.

Yup, nothing new here. The questions today are pretty bad though.

I can't understand what you wrote.

6 million Jews by the Nazis. I don't think the numbers were outstripped. 80 million people by Mao ZeDong. Hmmmm, I'm sure the aliens are scared of the Muslims, amirite?

Exactly. Religions are not of peace or of war. They are philosophies for life, which includes both aspects.

I don't. I just want to educate some people on some basics at the least. I also want to hear other people's perspectives in a way for me to challenge my own.

Refer to:

>Abrahamic religions
The core of the myth is told in the Koran about how Adam built the Kabah at Mecca. It was the first house of worship. Then Abraham brought Ishmael to Mecca, prepared to perform the sacrifice demanded by God. Ishmael was left in Mecca with his mother, Hagar.

Mohammed uses this myth to tie in the Arabs to the Jews. It was part of his early attempt to prove his prophet-hood by his being an inheritor of the Jewish tradition.

But the story of Arabs being the children of Ishmael and Abraham does not match with actual history. We find in the Sira a very detailed history of Mecca at the time of Mohammed right down to the names of individuals, their children and wives. Arabs were very keen on family relationships. A person’s very name gave you his father’s or son’s name and a chain of relationships. One of the things that infuriated the Meccans about Mo- hammed was that he said their ancestors were in Hell because they were not Muslims.

There must be a thousand names in the Sira and not a single person in Mohammed’s Arabia is named Abraham, Ishmael, or Hagar. Not one. Why? They had no knowledge about any relationship between the Arabs and Abraham. The Arabs were deeply into genealogy and they knew of the Jews and Abraham, but they made no claim of kinship with their names. It was Mohammed who created the myth that all Arabs had blood ties to the Jews through Ishmael. Only after Mohammed did Jewish names become common amongst Arabs.

from my experience theymostly think they're superior (their way of life), despite the fact that almost all muslim countries are inferior to almost all Western countries in almost all aspects

>I will disregard the first part of your comment
>I will disregard the truth.

Fixed it for you.

Is it safe to assume that moderate muslims are like christians in the sense that they only do certain parts of their holy books, like the jews, hindus not throwing women on funeral pyres, etc...?

See, the big problem I have with all religions is this one simple fact, no religion said the most basic and simple of human truths. Thou shalt not enslave another human as you do an animal. All religions just talk about proper treatment of slaves. It's fucked, because I know there has to be something else, shit doesn't just magically appear out of thin air like the big bang.

All of the religions have those people attacking other people from other religions just because their religion is "not the true one". That was what I implied on the post. And plus all religions had their "religious crusades" in the time. Sorry if I misunderstood something

>6 million Jews by the Nazis

Omg, I thought you were a mudslimes? True mudslimes know the jews made the holocaust up.

Why do you come crying like little bitches when ALL YOUR HISTORY is full of war,suffering and dead by your own people?, why you cant just be kebabs in your shithole instead bringing your shit to our nations? we dont like you holy shit cant you understand that?

They do kill themselves you fucktard. A suicide vest is not a sandnigger Muslim fashion statement.
KYS

Why do muslims smell wierd

youtube.com/watch?v=6qOd7prV8Zo

Plebians always take pictures of these tiny amounts of weed and shit and think they are showing off.

Picture looks empty as fuck, at least do a Hillary and arrange them closer.

Thank god, someone not shitting on me because I said there is no religion of peace. All these people, calling each other infidels and mudslimes get pissed when you say religions arent peaceful

>6 million Jews by the Nazis. I don't think the numbers were outstripped. 80 million people by Mao ZeDong. Hmmmm, I'm sure the aliens are scared of the Muslims, amirite?
80 million Hindus killed in the total jihad against India
10 million Buddhists
120 million africans

Al-Shabaab is in Somalia. The one in Nigeria is Boko Haram. It's important to know the facts. I live in Canada, there is no radicalization problem.

Your religion needs to define what it means to be peaceful. What does one do in times of war under your peaceful umbrella? What is permitted? Philosophy is more complex than just making random blanket statements.

nice dubs. Yes and no, generally not in the way Westerns think. Muslims are very critical of the Wests actions, as they should be. however, most people want to go live in the west and always talk about it and see it as something to aspire towards.

This question is very broad. For example, in Morocco the USA is well respected. However, in a country like Iraq that got bombed constantly, they are not liked, understandably.

Have a good day brother.

They are. God does not stutter according to Muslims. If he spoke it once, it is so. Simple as that. That is why we have some many prophets all equal they bore God's word.

Do you think war would exist if religion did not?

are you allowed to smoke weed ?

>Is it safe to assume that moderate muslims are like christians in the sense that they only do certain parts of their holy books,
Not OP. But no it is not safe.
Simply because a certain number of people will not kill regardless of circumstance is no cause to attribute this to so called "moderates". It's just human behavior.
Moderate moslems you speak of who are not jihadis simply have not yet exercised their right to fight the unbeliever.
Q 47:35 Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost: for Allah is with you, and will never put you in loss for your (good) deeds.

People always try this however, science exists.

Through DNA analysis we know they are from similar origins. Sephardi Jews and Arabs have very similar DNA and phenotypes. Our languages also stem from the same roots. We write in the same directions. We both don't use the vowels. We have similar alphabets, with almost the same words for each letter.

The similarities are uncanny.

Read what he wrote. It's ridiculous.

Most Muslims have never read the Q'ran liek most Christians have never read the Bible. Most people, just are, nothing they adhere to, nothing they believe or stand up for.

Spirituality is an important part of life. Why do you not believe in the Big Bang?

Are you trying to compare figures for all of history?

> But no one said arabs were the children of abraham in the same way the jewish people were. They was an actual descendence in the case of Muhammad and thus some other people, but not 100% descended from ishmael.

Jewish names were not common amongst arabs because the only reason they are common today is because the jewish names we use are prophets (both recognized by judaism and islam). Before Islam, arab people had litterally no reason to call their sons zachary or moses.

Sure, atheists do it today even though they're not religious, but that's because abrahamic faith impregnated the western world for almost two thousand years.

Are you muslim like my parents are muslim we pray once in a while? Like how christians go to church when they visit their parents for holidays. Or do you actually believe the quran.

2. Where are your parents from

No, intoxicating the body is forbidden. You cannot subject yourself to a lower state of mind. You are recommended to always operate with the best faculties that were granted to you.

This is also present in the Torah and Bible. Have you read them?

Exactly.

Refer to first reply in: I am born and raised in Morocco. I pray 5 times a day.

(cont.)

Also, the difference between arab people and jewish people was pretty clear-cut at that time. While the similiarities noted by did exist, arabic and jewish people lived together ( for example in al Madinah, aka Yathrib at the times), or Khaybar. I mean, even today, a european looking woman called salome has a pretty good chance of having jewish descent.

>If he spoke it once, it is so. Simple as that.

The Muslim strategy of only speaking half-truths is still alive and well.

Tafsir al-Jalalayn on 16:101—And when We exchange a verse in place of a [different] verse, by abrogating it and revealing another, for the welfare of [God’s] servants — and God knows best what He reveals — they say, that is, the disbelievers [say] to the Prophet (s): ‘You are just a fabricator’, a liar, making it up yourself. Nay, most of them do not know, the true nature of the Qur’ān and the benefit [to God’s servants] of abrogation.

Yup Allah changed his mind on lots of things.

>This is also present in the Torah and Bible. Have you read them?
Violence in the Bible is for a specific time, place, person etc. or parable. It has expired. Koranic violence has no expiration date.

ahia lmghrabi 3ajbo rasso felforchan

bla mat diya3 wa9tek hna, aghlabiya c'est des adolescents qui veulent que provoquer

There's no weed in that picture you dumb fuck. Kill yourself. Immediately.

Nothing to do with your false assertion that islam is abrahamic.
moslem liar is still a liar.

Let me explain this for you. This verse states that the Q'ran is the word of God, as a consequence its ordering and meanings can be misunderstood by the prophets as well.

And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse - and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down - they say, "You, [O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies]." But most of them do not know.

If people hear a verse and claim it to be a falsehood. Then it is simply because either they the believer or the prophet does not know what God knows.

Pic related?