Celeb fap thread II: attack of the fap

celeb fap thread II: attack of the fap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
ew.com/article/2016/08/29/gene-wilder-dead-blazing-saddles-star-dies-83
youtube.com/watch?v=vHjIUJjjcMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gross

Oh shit, I've finally figured out why midgets walk like they're in a hurry, and it's surprisingly simple: they are in a hurry! To cover the same ground with their tiny feet they have to move them very quickly so if they want to move with normal human walking speed they have to almost run. This midget could have leisurely walked to the stage at his normal (slow) pace, but to the audience which is used to normal speed this would look like the fucking gnome was taking his sweet time.

To think that poor stubs have to scamper like this all because of our subconscious notion of normal walking speed, oh horror.

her pussy must taste doylicious

You keep talking like that and im gonna fucking cum

I want to fold that like a waffle and stick my cock in her everything.

Hey.

Big ass, big boobs; she's a perfect woman

I like her body

Ok who has the Hailey Atwell ones?

When I was about nine, I had recently gotten a Nintendo Entertainment System from a garage sale down the road, the first gaming system I ever had. One game that I bought was Super Mario Brothers 3, the final chapter of the widely-acclaimed SMB trilogy, which like in the original Super Mario Brothers consisted of Mario/Luigi chasing after Princess Toadstool (whose name has since been bastardized to 'Peach'). Back on topic though; I popped in the game in my new NES and pressed Start. I started at World 1, of course, and began playing. During this, I got used to the controls, map, and all that jazz. After all, it IS supposed to be kinda like a tutorial level. So I had advanced to World 2, "Desert Land" and I was moving along rather smoothly. In the back of my mind, I knew that at some point the levels would start to get more difficult. I soon noticed a tile, one unlike the other tiles (Toad houses, numbered tiles, etc). It appeared to be some cross-hybrid of flowing diarrhea and sand, which caught my attention. I navigated my way to the tile, and hit the A button and was warped to what appeared to be a normal level; there even was a happy sunshine in the top left corner! As I side-scrolled my way through the level, the fucking sun decided to go apeshit and sodomize me repeatedly until I finally broke down in tears, throwing my controller at the ground screaming for my mom. That fucking bastard.

Just a random broad with big tits.

It's quite wonderful

10/10 agreed, and her face

To you maybe, but I've had the hots for her ever since I saw her in The Prisoner remake back in 2009. I NEED to see those tits.

topkek

Mahnigga.jpg

oh yass

Definitely. She's got great everything

whats her name? she and emma watson until now most attractive. also attractive is ...

Why do you love young g so much?

Every d-day I wake up, l-l-look over and c-count m-my blessings... I-I can c-certainly s-see why the v-v-virgins of b/ w-would d-do anything t-to st-stomp and sh-shit on m-my face... I-I-I'm s-sorry b-but the w-wonderful g-game o-of life j-just h-happened t-to deal m-me a Royal Flush...

Ok faggots here it is , what you've all been waiting for.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ [Open]

Thread needs more Natalie Alyn Lind

We just do.

trips confirm jessica as plastic goddess

fuck off G-fag

the bitch is part egglant, look at her fucked up nose

Everybody p-probably thinks i-it's all easy st-street h-having a beautiful w-woman like Jessica Alba as y-your m-mate b-but it's n-n-not a-as easy a-as that...

Still hot.

Explain your hardships, studderbuddy.

hnnggg

She has nice tits, that is all.

I would wank for days if we see nudes of her

while you guys are fapping a legend has passed

RIP IN PIECES GENE WILDER

HE WILL BE MISSED

Merida?

mmmm so fucking thick, she's such a fatass whore

W-Well g-good s-sir, I-I c-can assure you every m-man b-becomes your adversary a-as they w-watch and hear as th-this w-wonderful w-woman places m-much ado and st-stock o-of heart i-in everything y-you d-do and s-say... H-Her endless d-doting u-upon you s-sends every m-man w-within ear/eyeshot into i-inner hateful m-musings a-as they m-measure up th-their l-life's w-worth w-with what everyday f-fills your arms...

Damn.....just.....damn. Fuck this year. ew.com/article/2016/08/29/gene-wilder-dead-blazing-saddles-star-dies-83

ikr, that fucking ass

OP still here?

hnnnnnng fuck that ass needs to be pounded all day everyday

buckets all year round

I'd love to get a bunch of guys and run a train on her ass, until cum is leaking out of her.

Mmmm wanking hard for her fat tits

youtube.com/watch?v=vHjIUJjjcMI

Bustin ALL KINDZ A NUTZ!!!!!

All over those juicey tits