Drawthread: drawthread edition

Drawthread: drawthread edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

atfbooru.ninja/posts/142156
youtube.com/watch?v=6qOd7prV8Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST

Requesting Rukia doing something cute with a Slaking (the pokemon)

Requesting Yin shoving a dildo up her vagina with a ahegao look on her face.

Pose ref: atfbooru.ninja/posts/142156

Just in case any one of you Sup Forumsesties want to try it.

How's it going? Any requests?

>hiding

took you guys long enough.

to MF doom guy if you're here.
also i am taking requests after i make that soft headed fox thing

Eh, I'm alright. Got shitted on by /trash/ by posting (you can try it if you want) but I'm good.

requesting this girl in business woman/office lady attire
I know you don't do animestyle but anything would be appreciated

Howdy thread.
Caught fishy fishy.
In tent now, getting ready to sleep.
Howdy Blush!

How bout something lewd on this chick?

>repeat requesting

Bumping

Bleh.
Taking simple non-lewd requests that aren't repeat requests.

I want that fish in my mouth...
N-no homo...

Why are these threads dying so quickly?

A bust sketch of Billy Herrington smiling? Dude's got a nice mug.

to that fox request from the other thread

i'm still taking requests

Requesting Creepy Susie (in her original loli form, or younger) getting fucked in a reverse cowgirl position.

Here. It's yours now.
Because not enough anons and drawfags around now, don't worry, they'll be on later.
Ah-oy, captain. I am on it.
No swiping.
Swiping is an insecure paying method.

didnt look at the link thingy but uh
heres a little wip

any little requests before i get ready for work

>Ah-oy, captain. I am on it.
Thanks, darlin'. Appreciate it.

YASS
thank you drawfriend

draw a coffee junkie shooting at a cafe saying "THIS IS FOR NOT HAVING COFFEE"

Y'alright, thank ya kindly!

OR here. Good job thus far, mate. What time are you thinking of working? Only reason why is because I'm from the UK, and it's nearly 9:00 PM there.

>feeding speedy

thank
i work at 4-5 nd i get out at around 10-12 (depending how busy it gets)
it's currently 3:51pm

its not like i get requests anyways ..

>my result reminded me off buff Brock.
I blame the lightening on the size of the chest.
But hey, I think it looks okay. Hopefully it is fine for you too. I have really bad light here.
>shape mouth
NOOT NOOT
No prob, Bob!

So basically you'll be out of work at around 3:00-5:00 AM where I am. I'll probably be asleep by then, so I don't know where I can find it if you do decide to finish it.

/r/ a comic of male kitty peeing on random things including peeing as he's sleeping and/or on female kitty, and him getting pussy in the end for it

I've asked for a few requests here and the lighting isn't always great, but that's never really bugged me, just happy people are willing to put the effort forth. Thanks.

I like it, it's stylistically designed to be that way.

Niggers are shit Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=6qOd7prV8Zo

Damn Speedy is British?

>was picturing abused trailer trash

Thanks. I am in a tent now, with only the light of my phone and the moonlight. So. Yeah.

Talkin' shit, fam?

Requesting Harambe boxing with Rocky Balboa (and overpowering him).

is this the new niko?

Maybe, why?

I'm right here.

Camping, eh? How's that going, darlin'.

Yeah, it's true. I'm British.

If you are planning to finish it, make sure you upload it somewhere where I can see it. /trash/ drawthread or paheal would do. Thank you for the image anyways, mate.

>new niko
niko is a guy and thats him

wtf is with that snout mang

Niko is a pink cat.

Just fine, heh... Well. Alteast I am on a camping spot now, instead of illegal wildcamping.
I love you, you know that.

holy shit are you retarded? thats his selfinsert, niko is the one requesting cats pissing.

Next time, you should bring a lantern with you for that juicy lighting. I've got around 3 I think, roommate just likes lanterns but hey, they light up the place nicely. Oh, and candles.

Glad ya safe and sound in your tent.

>cat piss
that's why

quads of autism

i could try posting at this time again if my schedules not rough

Alright, mate. I'll repost the WIP image here tomorrow just to refresh your memory/stuff. Have a good time at work.

I got one, but not letting in burn all the time, because it'll bring a lot of gas to waste.
And, lighting it with firesteel is a tricky thing to perform.

ITT: We all scream about catpiss.

Nice, looks like a nice lantern. And fair 'nuff.

>lighting it with firesteel
Fuck that, working with firesteel in general has always been stressful for me.

I find it extremely fun. Well, when you got a knife. Without that, it's a big nono for me.

Taking requests.

>knife
I have a small metal file for my multi-tool that I use. Always makes my life difficult, never thought of using any of my knives.

I am in general a hermit because last time I went camping it rained like crazy. Besides work/daily walks, I hide.

This is who I am.... jesus christ... why doesn't anyone like me because of a stupid snout... I hate Sup Forums..
Thanks, man. You're all right.
Don't come to the next drawthread.

make some modern art =^)

Alright don't get trigged, at least you'd make a good candidate in a hot dog eating contest.

Enjoy my magnum opus. It's a meteorite consisted of all of my anxieties, heading towards the embodiment of my physical self. What does it look like to you bros?

Ferrochromic metal has pyrotechnical properties. When reacting with enough O2, and some friction it'll combust. This happens if you scrape it off the surface, the more you scrape off at one, the more and/or bigger sparks you'll get. A file only makes a lot of small ones that extinguish after a millisecond or so.
I'll probably sleep then, probably a few after that, somewhere tomorrow.
>This.
Kekked.
Looks like Kirby had a crayon accident.

>bros

Didn't know that, no wonder the shit's never worked out for me. Thanks, Bill Nye. I appreciate your handsome science guy lesson.

Ayy thanks bud, means a lot.

Oh look everyone, we have a jester over here. Don't you mock my innovative art. Sorry you can't comprehend the complexities and magnitude of my artistic abilities.

lol. got me there.
>Tells us what it is
>What does it look like to you?
Beautiful. This resonates with me.

Why are you so salty?

I see we have a fellow visionary in the thread.

good
I like the style
shit

yo what up my dudes
how ya'll doing
taking requestss

draw 2 ancient Egyptians having sex in a mummy coffin

Let's say, I got interest in chemistry.
I got a brain that actually sees a lot of logic within that nuff. Oh well, at least I am not one of those 'chi cha madame' girls. Who look better but drool all over the board trying to think of what to wear for the next decade.
Oh deary, let's innovate then.
Good! Because my positive feelings are based off others their expressed positive feelings. I am neurologically hotwired to do that.
Oh hey. I loved Bill Nye as kid. Well, he still is grooving till this day. All gray.

Goodnight thread! I'll try to nap now.

Hold up a blank sheet of paper & pretend you spent a lot of time 'drawing' on it. Say it's your piece de resistance!

My art is subjective. That's the beauty of it. It's such a clusterfuck of imagery and colors, that you could perceive as something different that what I do. Kinda like inkblots.

I never hated any science related topics I've ran into, but it never caught my interest. My stuff's more filming anyway. Advice is still appreciated though, darlin'.

Yeah, and he's as sassy as ever. Seeing him on Bill Maher is always fun. G'night, stay safe.

Another fun chemistry fact: Out of all the metallic elements, only Iron & Cerium will make sparks when struck with a flint.

Requesting Foleo sucking a cock at a gloryhole while jerking himself off

Neat, g'night Chemistry fella.

My favorite chemistry fact is that silane burns in contact with air with an invisible flame

I don't have to exert a lot of effort because you're not paying me for my work, so get over it.

We've gotten a lot of weird repeaters, haven't we?
How's stuff?

Stuff is usually stuffy. Yo

That works out nicely then as I just wanna be a total fag and make people happy by spouting ridiculous shit so thank you ten fold.

>

test

hip shields are sexy af

Who you callin' weird?

Drew my hero! Rest in Piece.

Well, that IS true, can't argue with that.
You heard me!

hi jessica

no thanks, i dont do lewdies

>

lynch trayvon

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

Let me school you in the arts of art.

Nice job 'working' on that. Thank you!

Guess you didn't appreciate my drawing, you fucking piece of shit. Just goes to show you the power of selfishness.

Draw a beautiful ancient Egyptian jumping jumping out of a airplane

Actually, he should draw Geronimo jumping out of an airplane. :3

Sup,taking requests

Why didn't you ask me? Why are you asking some fucking scam artist? He steals his "art" from other bad artists. Now, here's your request, done by a professional. Granted, there's no indicator that the jumper is an Egyptian, but that's what your imagination is for.