Want to fuck this milf. Me and my ol' lady been getting her weed for couple weeks now

Want to fuck this milf. Me and my ol' lady been getting her weed for couple weeks now.
She isn't smoking hott but has the kavorka. And a fairly nice ass from what I've seen. So..Today she sent a request on FB. The pic related is what happened immediately after i accepted. What do? Will share any media i can obtain.

"Show me tits"

Bump. Op, just asks if she wants to fuck.

"U wun fuk bby?"

But have you been bad?

Dub have decided. You must do it.

I'm actually thinking this. Because thats all it can be. She is married. I've strayed away from debauchery but i been horny af lately. Something in the water?

This for sure

The Kavorka is a powerful, unstoppable force. Also known as 'the lure of the animal', it makes people feel unbelievably attracted to you, they must have you.

Op here:: We worked together getting her son's wedding organized. Maybe some flirting there setting things up. Some body brushes nothing overly because we both had our s/others there. Still wanna make her squeel. I bet she would fuck like a rabbit

kek

Can you text her? Do you have her number? Or is she too dumb to use a phone?

Shit nvm, wrong thead op, lol.

>want to fuck her
>accept her on facebook
>she knows you and your wives names and is involved in your social media

retard.

Best dealer ever.

See thats why I'm here. I would never send her the request. She did. I would never FB message her either. Sounds like a shit storm brewong up. Should've got her kik

So are you gonna message her for us or what?

bump

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

If i poked her now would that be stupid? If she pokes back it's on.

>sounds kind of bait

You're like 5 years too late for the whole poke thing. Just be straghtforward and ask her, man

>no one has picked up on the black hand emoji

This sounds like a fucking terrible idea.

Lmfaoo. That is reasonable. Thank you user. I'm dumb and it would backfire so hard.

Just be careful one of the side affects is being horny lol smiley face kiss face