Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

>this stale copypasta again

at least post the context

Fuck you

Wow. Haven't seen this in about two years.

Hola haces de leña,
Mi nombre es Juan, y no me gusta todos y cada uno de ustedes. Todos ustedes son gordos, no hay retraso muertas que pasan cada segundo de su tiempo mirando estúpidos Ass Pictures. Usted es todo lo malo en el mundo. Honestamente, ¿Alguno de ustedes alguna vez recibido ninguna gatito? Es decir, yo creo que es divertido burlarse de la gente debido a sus propias inseguridades, pero todos ustedes tomo a un nivel completamente nuevo. Esto es aún peor que masturbándose con fotos en Facebook.
No ser un extraño. Sólo me golpeó con su mejor tiro. Estoy casi perfecto. Yo era el capitán del equipo de fútbol, y el abridor en mi equipo de baloncesto. ¿Qué deportes juegas, que no sea "jack off para los japoneses elaborados desnudos"? También puedo obtener las mejores calificaciones, y tener una novia caliente golpeando (Ella sólo me impactó; mierda era tan efectivo). Todos ustedes son haces de leña que acaba debería matar a sí mismos. Gracias por su atención.

Hey Johns,

My name is John, and I hate every single John of you. All of you are fat, retarded, John-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid John pictures. You are everything John in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any John? I mean, I guess it’s John making fun of John because of your own John, but you all take to a whole new John. This is even worse than Johnning off to pictures on John.

Don’t be a John. Just hit me with your best John. I’m pretty much John. I was captain of the Johnball team, and starter on my Johnball team. What John do you play, other than “Johnoff to naked drawn John people”? I also get straight Johns, and have a banging hot John (She just blew me; Shit was SO John). You are all Johns who should just kill yourselves. John for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my John

why does this guy keep popping up on Sup Forums?

what a normie

Check your privelage

NOOOOOOOOORRRRRMMMMIIIIIEEEEEEE

>implying normies can be huge faggots pretending to be straight guys for their girlfriend

NOOOOOOOORRRRRRRMMMMIIIIIIEEEEEESSSSSSS

Look at those sloppy thighs. More please.

What are THOOOOOSE?

What are you talking about? You mongrel. No balls in sight.

oh, sorry. Nothing to see here, move along

I never got a bigger compliment. Thank you kind sir!

>replying to bait

S'goin on man.

Dang ol', name's Boomhauer n' tellyawhat, hate ern/ single oneayou. knowudimsayin? All ya'll fat. dang or. dumbusdoorknobsyankees, talkinabout, spen errydamnsecondoftheday checking out du du dumb pictures Talkinabout. damnwaste atime. yaskme. knowimsayin'? For realman. anyo'ya'll even. talkinabout. goin out to the club man getwhatimean. get somudatyaknow. WHOO WHOO. knowwhatimsayinman? Talkinabout. y'know it IS purdyfun gettinon dang oF computer. and just clic-click-click-click-click. thateasyman gettinon the dang ol' websites and just lookinatda dang ol' picshas and bein' like hekelookadis. man. knowimsayinman. but tellyawut. ya'll takintoofar man. tellinya. too far.

Don't be talkinabout. beatinaroun a bush. juslike. bestraightuptalkinaboutitlikethis Dangol'. juslookatme. man Gotnoproblemso'erhere. man. I tellyouwhut man. Gotmeset o'weights. knowimsayin. jusgetonthatb-b-enchpress. knowimsayin. juslike twohundredthreehundred pounds. just belike SOOPSOOPSOOP. dangol. like 40repsaintnothin. turnaroundangol. geoutoutofmyridesallyman. revituplike VROOMVROOMVROOMVROOM. dangol. but hermuhself. knowimsayinman? Whatyouupto man. dangolgetting on thecomputer. justlike. typetype. talklinabout. nakedcartoonsman. Tellyuhwutman. dangol gotme3rdgirlthisweek. tookherhom. knowimsayinman? (Talkinabout. gettindownandirtywiththatmouthaction. knowimtalkinaboutman? Justlikedangol. talkinabout. just like...damn) Dangol. shouldbeashamded ayourselves. Tellyouwutman. justtellinlikeitis.

Dang'oltellinyawut. clickclichoosefilesearchpicture. its me an'mygirlman know im sayin?

kekerino