Yo Sup Forums how do i open this shit (pic related) if i don't have an angle sander?

Yo Sup Forums how do i open this shit (pic related) if i don't have an angle sander?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LahDQ2ZQ3e0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whit an AK

Don't steal bikes, nigger.

Use your key?

With a locksmith if your not black and stealing it you should have enough

white boy lost his keys

Use the Alohomora spell you filthy mudblood

>angle sander

rofl do you even tools bro

don't know the correct english word for this shit

I heard if you use a car jack on it, if it's a cheaper D lock the mechanism can't handle the outwards pressure and it breaks.

Can you just drill the lock/hammer a screw driver into it? no idea if it'll work, only thing i've ever used to unlock things without a key is lockpicks. Which I guess are also an option

this /bread

angle grinder. though you could put a sanding disk on it and sand something, but it wouldn't be ideal for sanding.
grinder. for grinding. and that's what you need to get that lock off. of carry the bike to a locksmith and tell him you lost your key.

>of carry the bike
or* carry

You just take a firm grip with your big Nigger hands. Then you give it an nice pull.

Google the lock name then how to open without key, dumb nigger

That lock comes with 3 keys so go get your spare

Hit it hard as fuck with a hammer a few times

True shit right there

round key? bic pen casing

Spray the locking end with a couple of cans of compressed air turned upside down and then smack the thick part away from the bar with a heavy hammer. The lock will be the weakest part so concentrate on that.

most important is good work holding, make sure you can clamp it in a stable arrangement so that it doesn't jump all over the place while you're sawing. then use a carbide coated blade in an ordinary hacksaw frame. bahco is the best quality. don't buy the shitty carbide rods from harbor freight. it will take 10-30 minutes and make a loud screeching sound.

>what are bolt cutters?
you're welcome, nigger

>angle sander

You going at it all wrong. All of you. Do not break the lock. Lock is made to be unbreakable.

Take the biks apart. And rebuild it out of locks location.

Bolt cutters.

My first thought, but that lock seems sturdy
Good luck getting the frame apart. That shit usually is welded.

Besides the grinder mentioned earlier, would drilling out the keyhole and pins do the trick?

lock cylinder is hardened steel. cannot be drilled with ordinary bits. maybe with solid carbide drills if you can hold it in a drill press.

youtube.com/watch?v=LahDQ2ZQ3e0

learn to pick locks