I'm new to Sup Forums; what's with all the concurrent kpop generals? Wouldn't this be spam?

I'm new to Sup Forums; what's with all the concurrent kpop generals? Wouldn't this be spam?

>im new to Sup Forums
there ya go
lurk

leave

Talking about kpop is fun

I'm not one for passive aggressive nonsense, and I don't lurk. Explain it to me.

I'll decide when to leave.

It keeps kpop from being 99.9% of the catalog

>several kpop threads at once
>keeps from most of the catalog from being kpop
how do you square that circle?

Why would talking about music / musicians be spam

>kpop general
>kpop general
>kpop general
literally the same thread repeated

Is it still 99.9% of the catalog?
No?
Then fuck off.

It's the same thread topic, since it's a general. That doesn't make it the same exact thing each time.

just filter it out you whiny biotch

Bump limit

Nu-Sup Forums just kinda filters it out rather than actually do anything about it. Funny thing is, I got banned for reminding people daily that RAP stands for Retards Attempting Poetry. Apparently, knowledge is a bannable offense whereas turning this entire board into a bunch of drooling weeaboo shitheads is considered OK.

Keep up the good fight

Cry more you stupid bitch it's making my nips stiff

Go back to kpg while we figure out what to do with your kind """""""""""""""""""""""""bitch""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You will never be able to change a thing, all you can do is meme through the tears.

keep it up lad

They constantly spam the catalog with upwards of nearly 10 threads at a time (breaking the rule about duplicate topics), they raid other threads and derail discussion and even steal gets.

They need to go.

pic related.

>steal gets

I wouldn't mind the kpop threads if it wasn't just greasy weeaboos thumbing one out to barely suggestive dance moves to webms without sound.

Completely goes against the entire premise of Sup Forums, which is for an entire community to roast a newbie's music taste until they've bought Merriweather Post Pavilion on cassette

We don't bother them, they don't bother us.
In the meantime, I suggest you filter them.