Ruins Sarah Connor

>Ruins Sarah Connor
>Now wants to ruin Bond

What's wrong with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebuzz.com/2016-02-05/ryan-reynolds-blake-lively-baby-daughter-name-james/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she's not a person but ratherly a product of purely concentrated feminism in the shape of a person

she's far from the first egomaniac in love with her own fame, and she won't be the last

I swear to God if this happens and she's chosen over Blunt...

>want to be the first female
>to do something men have made famous and successful

>feminism

She's delusional and thinks she's actually Daenerys IRL
>WE ARE NOT MEN

Ha, good one.

How will SJWs react if a woman is chosen instead of a black man? Wouldn't that be white washing? But if a black man gets the part, isn't that sexism?

>People unironically believe Sony would risk their only profitable film franchise by casting a woman or black guy

>first female Bond
Why bitches so dumb?

>people unironically believe Sony has half a brain

Clarke a shit

james blob

Those joints and wrists are going to hurt him sooo much when he grows old...

She can play Q desu

First female AND plus-size Bond? No thanks.

me on the right

Post source you complete fucking faggot

literally perfect

>"Emilia you need to work out if you want to be the first female Bond!"
>"SHUT UP YOU SEXIST PIG!"
>keeps shoving hamburgers down her throat
>"ALL MEN MUST FUCKIN' DIE!"
Can't wait to see her fat folds flap as she tries to punch her way through a bunch of henchmen.

>The name is Bulk, Jane Bulk

god I forgot how beautiful kate beckinsale is

>female
>Bond

Will she ask for a burger instead of a martini?

Can Lily come out and play, Mrs Beckinsale?

Yes. Still shaken not stirred though; we don't want to break tradition too much.

Even worse in motion

Women naturally like to ruin male spaces.

burginator: lardnesys

Nope. She doesnt have the class needed. I am all for a female bond, might be cool, but not her in a million years. Female bond has to be that assertive, pantyhose kind

And here lies the problem with the current state of mainstream film:
>Why tarnish a pre-existing, beloved brand based on a Scottish white male for some social equality points?
>Why try to remake so much shit when you could make new products?
>Why not fucking make your own female film about a Bond-esque spy?
>Would that not be more respectful to Bond fans who prefer the classic cast image?
>Would that be the more demonstrative feminist example, that women can be just as good at that type of role/being independent and cool WITHOUT having to syphon off of something that has already accomplished these things with a man?

>female bond

Why not just a female spy??? Bond's maleness is fairly important to the character.

because brand recognition makes $$$$

>takes over one of the previously finest portrayals of a genuinely tough, physically strong woman and shows up to filming as a flabby tub of shit that can't even fire a prop gun without instinctively closing her eyes when she's supposed to be aiming

Bond is a feminizer, not a fat slut that can't act her way out of a paper bag.

I already knew the answer asking all these questions : (

When all characters in all movies and franchise inevitably become black women, what will they ask for next?

Crippled black women

Crippled lesbian black women

Black women who used to be men who still are sexually attracted to women who are confined to a wheelchair and are immigrants

Crippled lesbian black women who are devout followers of Judaism and have downs syndrome

hey you cis shitlord, what's with the transphobia?

And killing the brand kills the $$$$ flow.

So maybe you get one big cash injection, but then the well runs dry because you poisoned it.

>"It’s not a democracy,” Mendes said, noting that producer Barbara Broccoli “decides who is going to be the next Bond, end of story.”

It's not Sony's decision anyway, it's EON Productions' right to choose.

Crippled lesbian black women who are devout followers of Judaism, have downs syndrome, autism and a conjoined muslim trans-brother

Jane Bomb. 008 - licence to kill franchises.

kek

BUT LOOK AT DEM TRICEPS BRUH

>female Bond

new memes every week

i thought that was jlaw and or scarlett

THE BREAKER OF BONDS, DAENS BONDS

>would you like to play Bond?
>that would be swell, and I would love Leonardo DiCaprio as my Bond boy, tee hee
>gossip magazine picks this up and turns it into a headline
>you faggots eat it up every time

Her alone didn't ruin Sarah Connor though.

3 times it's been tried and failed. Terminator movies without James Cameron are simply blasphemy.

yeah but while 3 and salvation were just bad. genesis is downright painful to watch

but scarlet has big boobs, cannot be a feminist

If you convincingly beat the shit out of someone with pugilism, you can't be bond, why is this such a difficult concept to grasp

White men who identify as crippled, black, lesbian, muslim women with Cerebral Palsy.

no wonder her shape is round then

You know what? Good. Let her try Jane Bond. It's really a win-win situation. If it's good, fans and feminists will be happy. If bad, it's just another bad Bond movie among several other bad Bond movies. Only that we will never have to put up with this Jane Bond bullshit again.

melted butter, not stirred

Give me a burger; hold nothing.

>people unironically believe Sony is smart

but guise, james is a boys name

>5'2
>Bond

Get the fuck out.

She's Hollywood's reckoning.

>but scarlet has big boobs

Not anymore. She lost them around the time she did Iron Man 2.

Not any more, shitlord.

celebuzz.com/2016-02-05/ryan-reynolds-blake-lively-baby-daughter-name-james/

>craig
>bond

>DO IT, I WANT TO SEE THIS

Purely soo it can flop and we can never question the sex and race of Bond again.

She has to be insane.

>ruin Bond
Bond was ruined a long time ago when he stopped being a charming spy who served his country and became a violent lunatic drunk.