Does anyone else here always have shitty times when they smoke weed? Whenever i smoke weed i can never enjoy it...

Does anyone else here always have shitty times when they smoke weed? Whenever i smoke weed i can never enjoy it, i always spiral into negative thoughts and no matter how hard i try i can never seem to talk or think straight. I literally cant do anything else and it pisses me off. The only time this doesn't happen is if i drink alcohol before hand. Why is this? is there something wrong with me?

That sucks. You're probably smoking with lame people who don't know how to have fun, or you are a lame person that doesn't know how to have fun. Next time you get stoned, just let go. Stop caring so much. That's what's driving you crazy.

Its a warning sign telling you to stop smoking the devil's lettuce.

Just think user, how sad will your mother think when they find your body?

nope, a guy I know reacts to weed just like you

I think every person who has smoked weed has had a paranoid type high like that at least one time. Stop thinking about having a bad time, and you won't have a bad time.

If you put on your favorite music and get high, I can almost guarantee you will have a great time.

Also, don't feel required to be talking the whole time while you're high. Sometimes it is better to just sit and listen/ observe. Good luck OP

I only smoke when iam depressed which makes it easier. But if i smoke when iam in a good mood i start reflecting myself, which in return makes me depressed. That's why i stopped smoking weed. It only fucks with my psyche on a meta level i cannot comprehend / dont want to explore.

I literally can't stop thinking negativly though, even if i go into it thinking positive. I always get the same outcome

I'm the same way, I think I just have too many insecurities and self hate to deal with it. My mind likes being numbed or stimulated, not opened

You need a strong DMT trip to find solutions to your deep concerns and to explore your subconscience.

so whats the cure? do i just have to smoke way less or what

Would shrooms help? if i cant handle weed should i not try shrooms?

Just forget about smoking weed, at least until you get more comfortable in your own skin, which will probably happen as you age.
Do something productive in the time being

I always have the best orgasms, with my girl or solo.

do not do shrooms.

That said, I am exactly like you. Which is why I always ALWAYS drink alcohol before smoking. And continue drinking afterwards.

But I did do shrooms a few times, and listen, its complicated, but the experience was both good and bad.

One time i took only a gram, and it was perfect (there was no hallucinations or anything like that) The first time I did it, I full on hallucinated, it was absoloutely MIND blowing. Spinning patterns. Crazy colours. Just crazy. And I remember feeling super happy. But at the beggining? I was having a shitty trip and freaking out; I wasn't prepared for what could happen and wasn't informed enough to know how to deal with it. But yeah. My 2 cents.

Depends mate. Are you rather depressed when you're clean? If yes then stop smoking, it will only give your bad mood steroids to work with. If not, try to smoke when you are constantly in a good mood and if you feel funky try to do something else while stoned to get your mind of off yourself. For example, you're chilling on a couch at a party, stoned as fuck, getting bad vibes. Stand up amd do something, interact with people whatever, anything that focus your brain away from whatever makes you feel bad. You should never, NEVER take drugs if you have a bad mood, but weed can increase such feelings even if you dont noticed them because it isolates your thoughts from the outside world so try to get more input for a happier output, if you get what i mean.

Lets just say if you cant control your thoughts on weed, taking shrooms would be like letting a bull loose in a small baby store made out of jade eggs and legos..

Youre gonna have a bad time

DESCRIBE HIM TO ME

You should take a break for a few weeks. Same shit happened to me. I was smoking like an eigth a day and just having really shitty highs where i would get paranoid over trivial bull shit. i took like 3 weeks off smoked and had a really good time. So now I'm gonna take another week off smoking because I don't want the same shit to happen.

Also realized how related your eric andre pic is since hes the same way, cant smoke weed since he had such bad times doing it in his adolescence ( possibly smoking laced shit) but he sure is an avid hallucinogen user

Im the same. Most oft the time im paranoid thinking oft things I have done because my adhd what I almost lost now with the age.. Shrooms was not so fun I have a anxiety disorder and was a bit packed to do it because I said I would do it. I dont wanted to be the Lamé of us dont had halucinations only Molly feeling that was OK at the end

I hit that point too OP a few years ago. I'd be out at a party, carrying on regular conversations, as soon as we blaze up i retreat into a shell of mild depression and anti social behavior. Eventually you'll learn to become a "One hitter quitter". I eventually stopped smoking for almost half a year, but would take a small puff here and there.

What this lead to was losing my tolerance. I recently started smoking again, but since i have such a low tolerance i can make an eighth last like 3 weeks. Roll a joint, take 2-3 small puffs and but it out.

You gotta realize not everyones the same, and not everyone enjoys getting super baked. You might just be a person who likes a light buzz on top of a few drinks as i do.

Also, try smoking a SATIVA strain and see if thats better ror you. Heavy INDICAS are known to encourage a "down" feeling for some.

>I can't handle weed
>Should I try shrooms?

Faggot if you can't even control your own emotions or thoughts you should definitely stay away from shrooms.

I've been there, same problem.

Always when I got stoned I started spiraling in negative thoughts and couldn't escape. Still smoked for 9 months on an end and got psychological addicted.

After those 9 months I stopped cold turkey and felt way better. Tried it a year later while I had already drank a bottle of yager and puked my guts out, never smoked week again.

That is 14 years ago now. I have a girlfriend who still smokes almost every day, although she smokes in a week time what I did in a day. It really doesn't bother me, I have simply learned weed is not for me.

Since a year or so I do shrooms once a month and for me it's much better. People react differently to different types of drugs, don't think you are weird for reacting badly to a substance.

For me shrooms are perfect, when it kicks in, you get really stoned for 20 minutes, then the real trip starts. I've learned to distract myself from the negative thought spiral by playing video games, after the feeling of being stoned passes, you have a wonderfull trip.

So simply experiment (smartly) to find out which substance works for you. And don't let anyone make you feel bad or weird simply because you react badly to the drug your social group uses

It's not the weed bro, it's you.

Havent been a smoker for more than 10 years. Used to love it. Started young, like grade 6. What happened though is my mom knew anout it and encouraged me to be upfront about it, preferring it, apparently, to me hiding it and sneaking around. Problem is she turned on me and became really opposed to it for some reason - after she already knew how to spot the signs I was high. So I would come home after smoking and she would start talking to me about something and notice I was stoned. Then she would start trippin on me: "you've been *doping* havent you?" And "you think you are cool and funny and creative when you're high but you're not.." And shit like that.
Even though I knew it was just mom shit, it got so that I never wanted to go home if I was still high and she would be up. So I became paranoid about showing signs and started self monitoring fr the slightest change in my manner or if I said anything awkward and whatever.
Eventually that feeling got anchored and it would come over me whenever I smoked, even as an adult. Sucked. I continued to smoke occasionally but only when I was alone and then eventually it just tapered off.

you have anxiety. Figure out what in your life is causing anxiety and fix it.

Then smoking weed will be groovy.

Weed brings out your internal feelings more.
Alcohol just erases feelings.

literally went through the exact same thing as you with my mom user. Thats crazy