Hey Sup Forums I spilt like half a gram of heroin on my jeans and there's atleast .2 embedded into them...

Hey Sup Forums I spilt like half a gram of heroin on my jeans and there's atleast .2 embedded into them. How do I get it out of my jeans and into my spoon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

quit now you fucking worthless junkie faggot

Damn bro that sucks

Just light your jeans on fire and smoke them.

Lick it and move on. It sucks but just ferget it.

May be through the nose? I didn't ever use heroin. What is the koefficient that i should multiply the amount of drug in order to get the same effect? (not through the vein, but through the nose)

How about reevaluate your life and do something better for yourself? Look at this as a good thing.

See it as a message from the universe telling you to go back to smoking weed.

Have you ever get an overdose?
Is it painful?
Do you think that it is good way of commiting suicide?

You'd have to cut the patch out and soak it in water to get as much as you can get out, and then boil that. You're going to be shooting dust, dirt and whatever else is on your jeans, directly into your bloodstream.

Cut your losses, snort what you can, suck the rest out like an explorative toddler chewing on a blanket, except you're a heroin addict.

Cut the spot out, soak it, squeeze it as good as you can, drain and save juice, repeat and evaporate

wrap a rubber band around the part that has the dope, soak em in a half cup of water, and shoot that shit like a cat with kidney failure, youre going to be mad hydrated but you'll get most of the effect, just gotta cook it spoon by spoon until its all in you

Smoke ur pants fag

I recorded myself slapping the shit out of a overdose random on my couch. He stopped breathing and had to place two 8mg suboxone strips under his tounge just to get him to breath. Not op here. Wish I had the video still.

have you ever head of a fucking cotton ball, jesus christ, dont post on here about drugs if you dont know what the fuck you're talking about.

Dab your jeans with your wet cotton. You won't get it all but it's at least a little something. Other than that, you're screwed. I know the pain though.

You need to kill your self bro, seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

suspicious thread

>hurrrrrrr smoke weed just cuz

You pothead dipshits do realize that not everybody enjoys smoking weed, right? I shoot dope because I enjoy the feeling of shooting dope. I don't smoke weed because I don't enjoy the high.

that .gif can't be real

I'm calling bullshit

You'll die. Not joking

Show it pls!

I think you lie. If not, why you think so? Only the 'Pulp fiction' movie as an example? lol

why video it?

why did you start?

Stop this habbit or you will hate yourself more than you do today

I HAVE DEVELOPED A SOLUTION

Phase 1: use syringe to draw your blood

Phase 2: squirt blood onto heroin

Phase 3: draw jeanblood back into syringe

Phase 4: slam that shit

Phase 5: ????

Phase 6: profit

LOL GET REKT FAGGOT

HOPE YOU GET DOPE SICK

RETARD

cut out the patch with H from your trousers and insert in the anus

>Not watching Pulp Fiction
Fag

okay, junkie. Heroin is a way better alternative apparently

>it is or it is not a better alternative
>implying theres an objective 'better' alternative
kill yourself fucking retard.
back to fucking reddit.

No you. I've just mentioned pulp fiction.

actually.... this might work.

Not saying it's a "better" alternative. I'm saying that not everybody enjoys the high from smoking weed. People choose drugs they like. Stop acting like weed is universally loved by everybody. 98% of potheads are guilty of doing this.

What I've done in the past is cut that section of denim out and cook tv t shit in a tablespoon.
Then I quit being fag and quit using altogether.

I might be a troll but I'm no fool

if you do end up doing this tho OP, post pics

>Stop acting like weed is universally loved by everybody. 98% of potheads are guilty of doing this.
Im not that other guy
>no IDs best idea
>kill yourself fucking retard.
back to fucking reddit.
2/10

This. Smoker and doper here, all my friends who are just smokers tell me all the time to just smoke more. Nooo shut the fuck up and let me nod bitch.

Sniff it off

Here in the netherlands in amsterdam there have been a lot of cases of people buying pure as fuck white heroin thinking it was cocaine and alot of them od'd and landed in the hospital and died.

kys

koel verhaal broer

You're obviously a worthless junkie that doesn't even want to listen to someone else's opinion on your life choice. Go overdose, you're a burden on society.

Pro tip
Wach Pulp Fiction

Nog nooit in amsterdam geweest of zo? Er staat een fucking matrix bord voor centraal wat mensen er voor waarschuwt

1. cut out the part of the jeans
2. buy a sewer pipe and two pipe closings
3. buy 4 cans of lighter gas
4. drill holes of the size of the lighter gas can outlet into both pipe closings
5. put the jeans part into the pipe
6. put a bowl under the bottom of the pipe
7. blow the 4 cans of lighter gas through the pipe
8. wait for the fluid gas to evaporate
9. enjoy your mixture of heroin and jeans color

alternative to step 9: ask a chemistry student how to extract the pure heroin

nah ik heb ervan gehoord, vorige zomer ofzo? Was er laatst nog op doortocht, belg hier

this is very common among addicts, why are you calling bullshit?

eh,
vertelt de waarheid. Is een heel gedoe geweest, en volgens mij staat dat bord er nog.

Put your jeans in the wash and go buy some fresh dope. What have you lost? 20 dollar? You'll be buying more soon anyway, right?

>Mince jeans
>Mince minced jeans
>Continue mincing until mincer is either on fire or jeans are reduced to fine slop
>Strain jeanslop through sieve into beaker
>Put beaker over a flame and collect the moisture rising in an appropriate apparatus that I totally can't remember the name of.

By the time you've finished this you should of long ago had an existential crisis or either of left to go buy more, either way problem solved.

this

YES

OP take your pants off and get a cup of rubbing alcohol, preferably 99%, put your hand with the alcohol into the inside of the pant leg that the heroin is inside, pour the alcohol out through the inside of the pants, catch the alcohol (now with the heroin) in a clean receptacle (like a bowl), once the alcohol evaporates you will be left with the heroin inside the bowl,

gather it and get high

ps tell me you love me

>implying the dye from the jeans and all the accumulated dirt from years of being a junkie isn't also going to be mixed in the alcohol

Take panyhose and a vacuum cleaner. put onto vacuum hose and suck that shit up

>implying anyone who does heroin will care

OP here. going to try plugging the spill. THese jeans were only $10 anyways. Cut the patch out of my jeans, trying to figure out how to get it up there with just spit for lube. Thanks for the suggests anons

>2016
>Not telling a worthless junkie that would steal the shoes off ur feet for his next hit to go fuck himself

I expect positive results, and awakened fetishes.

dubs says we require pics

nnnnoice.

livestream it

A dealer i bought pot from on the regular decieded to try heroin....while selling me weed...nods off...few times
Take the qp of good weed he had, and some coke....never saw him again

Thanks jimmy

Pro tip
Don't be a pro from what you watch at the movies, I have snorted H when I couldn't find a place to smoke it, you snort a hell of a lot smaller amount than you would do coke(the mistake in Pulp Fiction was she snorted enough for a thousand hits)

Not that dude but different drugs effect people differently. For some people smoking weed feels like shit. I've met people that get all panicky and sick when they smoke it. I personally enjoy it but I respect people that don't.

Used H for 15 years, best bet is to cut out the patch and smoke it, the jeans are cotton which you can smoke, the die will probably taste nasty but it wont kill you and you will get the same effect as when you sprinkle a little H on to tobacco and smoke it.

>implying you can't sniff heroin
kek

The best joint you will ever smoke will be tobacco, weed and Heroin. Fucking super joint!!!

You need the tobacco because the weed does not burn hot enough to vaporise the H properly, and you have to hold the joint with the burning tip facing up ALL the time, what happens is the burning tobacco melts the H before it burns and the liquid runs back into the tobacco and soaks it.
If you allow the burning tip to face down then the Heroin flows down to the burning tip and gets burnt off before you can inhale the vapours.
I would only smoke on my own because the average fuck wit weed smoker would forget and allow all the H to go to the tip and burn.

At least you have dope op. Im 2 days without anything and dont get paid till Friday. Fml.