What is kendricks next record going to sound like?

what is kendricks next record going to sound like?

vaporwave

depeche mode

AYO HOLD UP *smacks his RETARDED FUCKING NIGGER LIPS grrrr how i would like to pumch that nigger in his ugly big lip* AYO WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT IM A GUCKING STUPID NIGGER I BULLY POOR DEFENSELESS WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE IM A NIGGER I STOLE MONEY FROM POOR KIDA THAT COULDNT DEFEND THEMSELVES EVERY DAY CUZMIM A NIGGER I INSULT YOU AND CALL YOU FAGGOT BECAUSE IMA MOTHERFUCKIJG NIGGGEEERRRRR!!!!* AAAAAAAAHHHH!!! FUUUCKINGGGGG NIGGERSSS I HATE YOU!!!

Post jazz funk with rap.

I am excited.

>Sup Forums

vaporwave rap could be decent

It already exists nigga

what the fuck

?

oh no not this guy again
>go back to Sup Forums

Laughed at how retarded this is.

You niggas know we can tell you're replying to yourself right?

Cloud rap boi look it up

Gold Midas (x Silver Richards)
Bones has some stuff (CONTACT LENS beats)
That's off the top. It does exist though.

are you literally 12?

LMAO the irony + all butthurt fags

straight up pop

For a board consisting solely of ironic shitpost-spamming underage they sure do seem triggered by this post.

Being ironic doesn't make it funny.

you have to be fucking retarded to think this is funny, even ironically

>tfw getting all these delicious (you)'s from my baitpost
Man I'm so good at baiting, idk I'm just good at making absurd fucking rants. Speaking of absurd, this reminda me of one of the modt autisic things I've done. I changed school because of bullying, and I figured maybe they would stop bullying me if I had like a hilarious persona. At my new school, I pretended I couldn't speak english very well, I said I was from Vietnam (I'm half Asian so they believed me.) Then I would just say funny sexual things about girls all day like: You beautiful! I want to fuck!" All the boys laughted and I felt amazing. The girls were like disgusted and when they called me out I said: sorry. I cant speak good english. Ah, good times. But then I had to go to the principal and they called my parents. Well, needless to say that was one of my most embarassing days and I had to change schools again :/

Judging by this the subject matter will revolve around Donald Trump and it'll be called 'Make America Hate Again'. It will be a rushed, muddled mess with some fucking amazing individual songs and moments. It'll keep some of the jazziness but will have some hardcore hip-hop influence as well, more aggressive like track 5 on UU. There will be a clear influence from Run The Jewels' masterpiece RTJ3 a couple years ago.

Tbh the comparison pisses me off a bit because The Bends is a much bigger album than fucking Section 80, it would make more sense to say:
GKMC - The Bends
>pretty traditional and generic but still 10/10 songwriting, a classic in the genre
TPAB - OK Computer
>the artists's true masterpiece. not experimental yet, but incredibly arsty and ambitious

An instant classic that's a perfect 10

stop

I'd like to see him pursuing a different sound, maybe something more abstract or dark. Honestly I'm fine with whatever he comes up with as long as it's interesting

is this a true story? lol

This made me laugh