How does it feel to put your dick inside a girl's vagina?

How does it feel to put your dick inside a girl's vagina?

feels goodman

Wet and hot

Like on Christmas morning when you got the 3rd or 4th best present that you were hoping for.

>hot

Virgin detected

When you first put ur dick in feels like tingly I guess, then you start thrusting and feeling like the fucking man, then you bust a load, pay the bitch, and leave.

You've never had hot pussy? Real virgin detected.

I think blowjobs feel much better

like bags of sand

Son, I think you've been banging a hot pocket fresh out of the microwave because pussy is warm but not "hot"

Any other questions feel free to ask, bud. Someday maybe you'll get your little carrot wet.

smells like shit, I don't get that

This

Vaginal sex is overrated

15 year old normie spotted. Its not hot, its barley warm. Real life isnt hentai.

If you only fuck them dead what do you expect?

It's kind of like proper sex only there's less poo and one less penis.

Disappointing, particularly if you grew up thinking that it would be the greatest, most wonderful feeling ever.

Salty milk and coins.

have you not seen american pie? fag

Wow. Ok kiddo. lmfao.

eeeeeh... i go through phases where i prefer a blowjob. sometimes i go through a stretch where i only want to get jerked off. but i do consistently wanna fuck

feels like bags of sand

You only fuck dead people?

>pussy isn't hot

What are you, gay?

feels great, some of them even feel as if they're milking your load out by constricting your cock, and then some are just garbage.

It's toasty as fuck

>lmfao
15yo virgin normal confirmed

over rated as fuck unless she is a 11yo virgin

You'll find the concept of having done it much more satisfying than the act. The only thing that makes it better than masturbation is because you've got tits or an ass to grab onto.

If you get a long term gf it'll get boring and you'll probably rather just wank off.

Blowjobs are awesome though.

good

Gonna have to side with the other guy here friendo, vaginas carry heat. Think you may have been fucking a few girls past the sell by date there bud

Kek

That's not uncommon here, newfag.

like warm apple pie.

but bj's are just as good if not better.

You know what's better than anal sex with a 11-year-old?
Nothing.

Listen to this user, he is wise

You want cooties, cause that is how you get cooties.

genius explanation

Underrated post

>carry heat
There's a difference between "hot" and "warm". Our virgin friend above claims hat vaginas are "ho"t. That is patently untrue unless you are throwing your woman into a volcano prior to intercourse.

This is how pussy tastes you retard.

If you got a thick cock all you feel is the latex from the condom
and depending on how tight she is the warm clutches of that pussy from all sides.
the feel changes on each positions.

Feels alright I guess

No, it tastes like bags of sand.

Depends. That initial penetration can take a few in and out thrusts or you won't be lubed, shit can feel like getting your dick peeled.

Other than that it's like sheathing your most sensitive body part into a ward silken cavern designed specifically to bring you to euphoria. That's really it, man.

Added bonus, make her laugh or ask her to cough once you've been in for a little while. Depending on her strength hat same sheath with clench around you in a death-grip.

Samefag

Arab eater spotted lol.

Imagine for a second a toenadoe goes inside a volcanoe then you're suddenly wearing pots 'n pans over your head, your eyebrows r three feet long & you have a hairless tail that keeps tapping ur shoulder

Actually extension on this.

One girl I was with for a few months used her pussy used to sort of pulsate and squeeze on my dick as we were going for it and she was enjoying it, that was awesome.

Another girl I fucked just the once had the tightest pussy I've ever fucked, it was an actual squeeze to get it in, again that was amazing. Most girls though are naturally pretty loose and you'll find yourself positioning about to try and find a tight spot, but rarely get it - hence why ppl do anal. Anal is disgusting, you'll get shit remains on ur dick and probably be able to smell actual human shit.

>shit can feel like getting your dick peeled

Rapist detected

It's ok. You'd have to be a pleeb or a kid to let it get to you though. Fapping is better in almost every way, hands down when you consider all the network of pros and cons associated with sex. Honestly, sex is overrated, and the only reason it's everywhere ins liberal western societies is because sex sells.

Sex is the biggest sham around . It's like if sneezing or coughing was taboo, everyone would be wanting to sneeze and cough and it's all about the IDEA of sneezing and coughing. The actual sex act itself is passe after a couple of times and open access and confidence about it.

kek

Underrated post

>Anal is disgusting, you'll get shit remains on ur dick and probably be able to smell actual human shit.

not sure who you're banging bub but this has never once happened to me

Looks like Hebrew, the tattoo on his arm I mean.

like regret.

Yes but it's because you've never had any kind of sex vOv

If you finger a girl it is slightly warm, that is it. I've fucked girls when we've both been off our faces on speed/coke/pills and even then I wouldn't describe it anywhere near as hot.

alot of the time underwhelming.
mouths are better

> trying this hard to fit in

A warm slice of heaven. I want some

like salty milk and coins.

so I haven't lost much if I had been blown several times but still haven't tried vaginal sex?

warm up a banana peel in the microwave for about 15 sec and jerk off with it. Feels just like pussy.

You like to crack open a cold one huh user

Or he's getting pity sex

good, wet n slippery until you get inside.

Kek

Kinda like the one ring to rule them all. Feels pretty good, but your sense of freedom quickly whithers away.

Expanding:
You ever walk around nude in public, that's what it feels like when the bitch and u are wearing the same pair of pants while fucking while your balls hang out of the zipper and she's wearing an iodine chain watch and she has cocaine dripping outta her asshole. Lying in the dirt.

I'd say if it's 37,5°C outside it's pretty hot. Guess what temp a pussy has

Sounds like you're talking about Heroin or something.

only the first time you insert is good.
the rest is just time consuming until you cum.

This is my problem with vaginas. I don't feel much with condoms.

feels aight

Hahahahahhahh I accidentally swallowed sick at laughing at this but it was worth it

put your finger under your tongue, that's exactly what it feels like

"The Eye of Sauron the Terrible few could endure."

*hisssssssssss*

It's not really comparable. You've really got to try vaginal sex, it's awesome aswell, just different.

I also prefer blowjobs, but I don't want to miss vaginal sex. It's just a total different form of sex.

Pussy isn't heaven, it's more like oxygen. When you have it it's meh, but when you're not getting it you scramble

>projecting

yet 37.5 degrees Celsius water feels like a luke warm bath

Holy shit dem numbers

bullshit that's a hot bath and you know it

That's a good analogy.

It's also like the ring in that it has a will of its own that constantly tries to subvert your will into its, and if it finds you somehow uncorruptable it discards you when it feels the time is right for some other master to bear it.

U ever rubbed ur dick on sandpaper while asphyxiated?

>7 1/4", decent girth.

First time felt unreal. I had no idea it was that good. Of course, she was a major slut and was working my cock like a pro from up top.

Get a fleshlight, it's the most realistic feeling there is. Warm it up (via hot water) to the inside of your mouth temp and use lube. Some stand by the fact that fleshlights are better than sex. This is because the more aroused a girl gets, the looser she gets.

Of course, nothing beats a bitch in heat riding on top stabbing your dick with her swollen and stiff uterus, begging for your seed.

It really does, I've done anal with a number of girls and every time the smell is indefensible and when I go to clean my cock in the sink after there are small glazes of human shit on my cock. Hardly surprising given you're putting your cock into a tube that's sole purpose is to funnel shit out of.

Being in a vagina is like just taking a shower and putting clothes on that just got out of the dryer. It's warn, wet, comfortable... an amazing feeling that is so hard to describe.

indeed, the position in vaginal vs oral influences your psychology during the act

Kek

No it's not. A hot bath is like 120 degrees Fahrenheit. aruond 100 degrees it starts getting cool enough to where it's just warm.

For a pussy to feel HOT, your dick would have to be cold.

no....

Hey look someone else in this thread that's not a virgin

Blowjobs are definitely better than vaginal sex

It feels like Darwin's Origin of Species original copy is sitting in a glass case in ur living room while ur in the snow and each time u move is like a cat squealing around in a latex car as a taxi driver

>the more aroused a girl gets, the looser she gets.
obviously you've never had a grill cum on your dick

Awesome.

Pretty much

Tf u talking about nigga