Enjoy Putin's big hard cock you stupid fucking ingrates...

Enjoy Putin's big hard cock you stupid fucking ingrates. Daddy USA will no longer waste money defending you against the meanies, fucking toddlers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_uujKuJMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can share some lubricate

fpbp

who cares lol

sorry putin, but

>americans believing in putin-boogeyman

>Enjoy Putin's big hard cock you stupid fucking ingrates

>implying Russia has any interest in a war with EU
>implying Russia could win such a war

The butthurt belt will keep being butthurt as it's their prerogative, Donbass will be Russian (zero fucks given tbqh) and that's about it.

Russia doesn't want Donbass either, it's "Novorussian" Ukrainians who are Russiaboos. Russia got what it had craved for seven decades: Crimea. Lugansk and Donetsk are a nice bargaining chip to troll the West with, but not worth it for Russian economy or morale.

Who cares about Putin when the danger comes from within?

It's the USA that Putin really wants to see to tumble the most. Idiots don't get this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_uujKuJMI

>Daddy USA

And the son is calling himself "daddy" in front of his own Dad. What have we done wrong?

Good now they can actually be a fully independent block without the US having any leverage over them. Hopefully they remove our bases.

Lynch an European today.

>USA failing for their own propaganda
Jeez

Wait, what was the point of the whole cold war and after that? Why stop now?

>happy because putin is now controling the USA

Who's breaking from the EU next?

>Italy
>France

>Le Russian hackers
Why are Europeans so easily brainwashed

Good. It was about time EU learned to stand on its own feet.

why are americans so stupid?

you don't have to be a real life meme you know?

Just how they are

>Le Russian hackers
Why are Americans so gullible

If you caught your GF being railed by Trump, you would probably believe her if she told you he's just massaging her haemorrhoids.

Proved my point. Keep eating up that media drivel.
>Butthurt belt
Opinion discarded

>nananana I can't hear you I'm making loud noises so I can't hear you

>Italy
no way
>France
FN will never win the ballot, so no.

Also if Italy and/or France leave, the EU is finished right there and then.

Europeans are basically indoctrinated to believe whatever mass media tells them.

>lubricate

Proved my point. Americans ARE stupid.

There was no proof it was Russian hackers. It was all speculation. Their argument amounted to "it had to be Russia because Russia has to care the most". It could have been anyone as it was a simple phishing attack.

And, to that effect, the only "hacking" done was the exposure of shitty and sometimes criminal activity going on in the DNC. I am seeing absolutely nothing wrong here from any way you look at it.

>Le evil Russia wants to invade Eastern Europe, America stop them!
>No signs of Russia wanting to do anything but preserve their own borders.
Makes you think
see
European opinions can't be trusted, they're only told what the BBC/CNN wants them to hear.

>/pol comes to visit Sup Forums

Ah not again.

I thought the FN was leading the polls?

Feels bad, man.

The EU is going to feel more strain with the UK leaving. And things weren't exactly looking up for them in the first place.

I made the prediction a few years ago that far-right parties would start taking hold in Europe as terrorist attacks and migrant crises grew in earnest. That's turned out correct, so I'm going to make another: France chooses to leave the EU in the next 4 years.

That would have been nice if alleged Russian involvement was limited to publishing legit information.
It's a bit worse when it extends to organized spreading of falsehoods on social media.

You need your own JIDF desu.

see, your first prediction is nothing special. the fact that it turned out correct is basically meaningless.

France leaving the EU in the next four years is on a whole different class. if that prediction of yours is correct I'll give you credit, but it will be the kind of credit one gets when he makes an one in a million shot on first try but misses the subsequent hundred ones

I saw falsehoods from all sides, on all media, on all outlets this election cycle. The Age of Misinformation is not limited to any one interest. To think so would be announcing your willing ignorance.

Who gives a fuck about you, piss off

The point is the French system has a ballot between the two most voted candidates. If FN reaches the ballot, everybody else will just team up against them (i.e. leftists voting for the centre-right candidate or vice versa).

>The EU is going to feel more strain with the UK leaving.
Brexit was unexpected, but it hasn't singlehandedly destroyed the EU because the UK has always been kind of a foreign body within the EU.
>I made the prediction a few years ago that far-right parties would start taking hold in Europe as terrorist attacks and migrant crises grew in earnest.
No far-right party has a realistic chance of governing in any relevant Euro country anytime soon.

>European opinions can't be trusted, they're only told what the BBC/CNN wants them to hear.
Why did we vote leave, then?

I prefer to see it as The Age of Acceleration.

Nobody cares about the UK, in fact most are relieved they go because they were blocking necessary reforms for years. Scotland will early or later join the EU anyway, nobody cares about England, which apparently is a shithole with only banking keeping them alive.

How is it meaningless? I used to be in threads full of Eurofags laughing at me. "No way could politics change so quickly." And this was in 2013, things change pretty quickly.

Leftist ideals like tolerance and a welfare state are items of convenience that can only be espoused when the basic needs of security and economy are met. The truth of the matter is that economies are still sliding, and immigrants are still being let in en masse, to commit crime and murder. This is why people turn to radical decisions like Brexit, or what I believe is going to happen in France next.

It seems ridiculous to you until the day it happens. All it requires is the continuation of feckless political leadership France has displayed to this point, the seizure of power from an element of strength like FN, and then the subsequent dismissal of the EU. 4 years is nothing.

UK isn't European though

>the only "hacking" done

it was hacking rather than 'leaking', though, from what I recall. the Russian part is speculation of course but Guccifer 2.0 seems to have ties to Russia

either way, you're right that ultimately it's airing dirty laundry that already exists. the argument that it didn't happen to the other party therefore it's unfair is bullshit. I don't recall anything specifically criminal though, care to mention anything?

I still agree with you here . facts don't matter much, whatever one's political orientation

>No far-right party has a realistic chance of governing in any relevant Euro country anytime soon.

"Taking hold" doesn't have to mean total government control, it's undeniable that UKIP had a large hand in Brexit. And German and French far-right parties have grown considerably as their less extremist counterparts have grown as well.

If something like a 9/11 happened in Europe anytime soon it would be an immediate about face but that isn't even necessary at this point. The Left is committing suicide by clinging to globalism that no wealthy country wants.

Bulgaria for sure.

Our russiaboo military pilot prez took office two days ago. Goodbye, you fucks. Finally these EU flag registration plates will be fucking gone.

I use quotes because to call it hacking is kind of disingenuous, the image is that of a sophisticated agent cleverly and maliciously making his way into someone's infrastructure when in truth it was a rudimentary phishing attack that could have been carried out by a 12 year old. One that easily could have been orchestrated on the RNC as well, and with the monetary resources of their opposition would have happened if it could have.

Hey Russia, you are not mad at the sanctions?
W-we are still friends, right?

well, depends on when you made the prediction I suppose. if it were after the terrorist attacks and the immigrant crisis started...

>Leftist ideals like tolerance and a welfare state are items of convenience that can only be espoused when the basic needs of security and economy are met

that's very true. the 80s don't seem to be coming back any time soon but it's hard to predict those things anyway. I have a deep mistrust of long-term predictions in such complex systems

Hope you still got a military complex Germany.

you and your tinfoil hat army must go back to Sup Forums. Trump as a shitload of economic interests with russia, he will make you chug his cock down your throat so far down that tears will come out, we just need to stay comfy and watch it happen.

for what we pay, our military is total shit
and there is no political will in germany to have a strong military

>clinging to globalism that no wealthy country wants

Sorry buddy. Straya still wants it.

>we just need to stay comfy and watch it happen.
EU without US backing won't be a very comfy one mate

As things stand now, I consider France leaving to be unrealistic. Then, you never know, the unforeseen sometimes happens.

>The Left is committing suicide by clinging to globalism that no wealthy country wants
From what I see all parties (excluding outright gommies) are slowly moving towards tougher stances on immigration.
I agree that "open borders for everybody" is retarded, but locking yourself in your little safe space and pretending the rest of the world doesn't exist, which is the far-right recipe, is equally retarded.

You can make weapons, there are dozens of polish who wants to fight russians, you don't need to fight yourself.

>You think Russia controlled our entire election based off of vapid speculation
>I have the tinfoil hat

Retard Moor

Just export arms to Poland. They can be the buffer zone.

How so ? What exactly are you backing us in these days ?

and dont fucking say Russia... Russia might want to play invasion with its slav palls but thats about it. Its all a front.

>EU without US backing won't be a very comfy one mate
For what reason, exactly?

inb4 le ebul russian boogeyman

Before the attacks. I didn't actually think they would start so soon and it put me in kind of an awe. Then we had some here that people keep trying to ignore. This with only a fractional Muslim minority, could you imagine something like a 25% Muslim demographic?

I didn't think Trump would win here. Personally I think things are progressing faster now. People feel emboldened to say things that would have been construed as fascist only a few years ago. But most simply don't care as they've gone from moderation to defensiveness. I would prefer peace and stability but it seems like humans are incapable of that for any extended period of time before fucking their shit up all over again and needing to resort to combative and divisive rhetoric to sort it out violently.

says you

>no arguments
>better call him retard

LOL, LMAO, BTFO, STFU, now please make a unemployment joke.

I'm pretty sure you literally have migrant concentration camps.

It seems retarded but it's kind of like a nuclear option. The moderate thing to do would be to stay the course and appeal to the EU to allow you to tighten restrictions, but as they're terribly out of touch they can't agree. So the only other option is to do something drastic like turtle up until reasonable politics can be sorted back out again.

I don't think I will be seeing reasonable politics in the United States for at least 20 years personally.

do you realize that it's the other way around and that everybody actually want you gone, right?
Euro actually pay your fucking military to occupy our countries.

>How so ? What exactly are you backing us in these days ?
Investment, collaboration projects, diplomatic goodwill, etc.

The EU would not have gotten off the ground in the first place if it had not had help from the US post war in reorganizing Europe and helping their economies get off the ground through Marshall aid. The EU sees the US as an ally, and would face a major crises in interests if that were to change. What would happen to all those US military bases in Europe? Those US companies that operate extensively? The EU doesn't have the will necessary to commit political and economic suicide by ostracizing its ally.

>everybody actually want you gone, right?
Bullshit. Merkel basically begged Obama to increase pressure on Russia. You fucks would be lost without us.

from an outside perspective, Trump comes across as a flip-flopping populist clown and Sanders as a utopian while Clinton is the centrist who doesn't promise as much airy-fairy crap. it's simple

Greeks vote precisely for the first two most of the time but it's easy to see how inane they are when you're an outsider

the speculation is of specifically ties to the Russian authorities. that the parties involved were Russian seems to be a more robust conclusion.

why do you think it's that unlikely that the Russian authorities would want to influence the outcome of the election anyway? you could even see it as a positive from a certain perspective, making American politics a bit more transparent even if it hurt one party more

just for the sake of self-honesty, do you think one reason you might be allergic to the accusation is that you conflate "agrees there was Russian involvement" with "pro-Democrat and anti-Trump views"?

De Gaulle was right

The eternal Anglo should never had been trusted.

BEADY

>What exactly are you backing us in these days ?
>Through Marshall aid

jesus

I see your point, but it's still retarded.
The EU, in spite of its shortcomings, has a shitton of advantages, both in people's everyday lives and on a more general economic level (bigger customs-free trade zone and whatnot). It's literally throwing the baby out with the bathwater. And I think the UK is going to leanr this the hard way, especially if they keep being as cocky as they've been lately.

>Investment, collaboration projects, diplomatic goodwill, etc.

>Those US companies that operate extensively
ah yes, you are correct, europe as everything to loose if it looses a couple of american companies. But im sure those same companies wouldnt care at all about loosing access to a singer market of 500 millions.

Thats why Google and all the tech giants bend backwards every time the EU issues a new data or privacy protection law.

>The EU sees the US as an ally
I bet it's the same if you switch EU and US in that sentence. It's not like we are going to become enemies or anything. And I'd be totally ok with your military packing their shit and getting the fuck out of Europe.
>Investment, collaboration projects, diplomatic goodwill
This also works both ways.
>m-muh Marshall plan
In exchange for more than half a century of near-vassallage.

this, we need to stop being USA vassals.

>europe as everything to loose if it looses a couple of american companies
Essentially yeah. The fact that they foreign tech companies like Google dominate in the first place without any competition from European countries means that they have a LOT more leverage than other companies do.
>This also works both ways.
That's the point. It's a symbiotic relationship.
>In exchange for more than half a century of near-vassallage.
Do you think anyone in Europe actually cares about that? Ask how many Italians want to go on their own military adventure into East Africa or Libya to preserve Italian interests and I doubt you'll find many volunteers.

>why do you think it's that unlikely that the Russian authorities would want to influence the outcome of the election anyway? you could even see it as a positive from a certain perspective, making American politics a bit more transparent even if it hurt one party more

I don't see it as unlikely. But facts and assertions cannot be derived from likelihood, they require proof. It's a serious accusation to say another country tried to meddle in your election, not just an actor in another country but that country and its administration itself. They really have no evidence other than possibility of intent. Do you really think Russia is alone in wanting to influence American policy? And yes, I don't see it as a negative necessarily, not in this manner. They simply exposed a corrupt element. The same king of thing Assange has been doing his whole career.

>just for the sake of self-honesty, do you think one reason you might be allergic to the accusation is that you conflate "agrees there was Russian involvement" with "pro-Democrat and anti-Trump views"?

No, I'm allergic to the statement since it is 1. unfounded and 2. clearly an attempt to detract from the actual fundamental problems that led to a Trump election as well as the actual sordid details of what was going on within a major American Party. I find the fact that the media (and by extension people) caring more about how the fact that the Democratic Primaries were literally rigged was exposed, rather than the fact itself, despicable. I consider establishment Republicans who go with this narrative just as despicable. We already knew about this months before November 8th, it only got spun after the fact as the MSM needed a quick smut job to cover up some of the serious problems in our politics today.

I see it more as cutting your arm off to free yourself from a sinking ship. The EU has advantages but isn't sustainable long term, and the longer you stick around the more you are coupled with its eventual collapse. Maybe I'm wrong but I've formed the conclusion that the larger and more centralized administrative control gets (like the EU), the less average people have a real say in administration and eventually get the serious short end of the stick, such as with mass immigration.

>just for the sake of self-honesty, do you think one reason you might be allergic to the accusation is that you conflate "agrees there was Russian involvement" with "pro-Democrat and anti-Trump views"?

Of course it is. This retarded partisanship will be their end.
Could you imagine a republican discrediting US inelligence and citing someone like Julian Assange 10 years ago?
It's all about winning the argument, not reasonable discourse.

Who said anything about hackers?
Maybe you should disconnect from the Internet for a while, and stop filling your juvenile mind with conspiracies and Sup Forums memes.

Russia has no real reason to change their attitude towards USA in the long run, because Trump will only last max 8 years, and quite likely not even for so long, for various reasons (none of them being an actual impeachment).
After that, things probably will go back to the pre-Trump era of Russia-policy.

The Kremlin loves all that division inside your country, believe me. It's gonna be so great. Believe me.

>The fact that they foreign tech companies like Google dominate in the first place without any competition from European countries means that they have a LOT more leverage than other companies do.
>bigger companies have more leverage, more news at 11
And yet they cave in to EU demands because it's too big of a market to lose.

>That's the point. It's a symbiotic relationship.
Both EU and US need to trade with each other. But the main point here is your alleged military disengagement from Europe.
> Anonymous 01/20/17(Fri)20:25:07 No.70174802▶

>europe as everything to loose if it looses a couple of american companies
Essentially yeah. The fact that they foreign tech companies like Google dominate in the first place without any competition from European countries means that they have a LOT more leverage than other companies do.
(You)
>This also works both ways.
That's the point. It's a symbiotic relationship.
>In exchange for more than half a century of near-vassallage.
Do you think anyone in Europe actually cares about that? Ask how many Italians want to go on their own military adventure into East Africa or Libya to preserve Italian interests and I doubt you'll find many volunteers.
We have no reason to do so in the first place. Your retarded "military adventures", especially Lybia, are one of the main causes of the current wave of immigration to Europe.
Italy, for example, is capable of effectively defending itself against any realistic threat even without your help, and that's all the military we need. We are not trying to play world policeman after all.

And these agencies are completely free of the influence of a government administration that was busy appointing and installing all of them for the past 10 years

right

the NSA is my friend, the CIA is my friend

you are one big fat useful idiot

>I consider establishment Republicans who go with this narrative just as despicable

we know there's a certain Russophobia in the USA, especially among this group of people (for well-known reasons), and a lot of them didn't want Trump to be elected (though I have a feeling they ultimately enjoyed the fact that he came on top of Clinton) but I'm not sure if I find it that despicable

it seems that in that case inter US political tribalism lost out to the suspicion that a foreign state might be trying to influence the US elections, even though it was in favor of your own party. doesn't seem that bad to me

but sure, there is nothing you could claim to be 'conclusive evidence' in this case. Russian actors sure, Russian authorities maybe

so usa would be better off as 50 independant states?

>mfw the world ass chapped by "America first"

The fucking nerve of these parasites

>. Your retarded "military adventures", especially Lybia
Libya was the fault of France dumbass. If you knew anything about the conflict you'd know that.
Did you know that Italian oil companies made an extra 60% profit upon Gadhaffi's deposition? Or that the proposed pipeline that's supposed to go through Syria (which Assad opposed) would be instrumental in providing Europe with cheap, non-Russian oil? Or do you think everything is simply due to the US dragging you along, and not elites from both countries collaborating to serve their own economic interests? If the US doesn't do it, someone else would have to. Take Frances actions in West Africa for instance.

Yes they do have leverage, and they do dominate, not only in Europe. The US started the tech boom.

But that domination doesnt mean that they can simply loose a market of 500 million people with better purchasing power of any other similar size group of people in the world.

Because thats their business, people, data, you are the product. And if the EU issues yet another law Google, Facebook and all the others say "yes sir".

Thats the power of the EU, to have others listen because you are to large of a group of people and money and businesses. A voice and influence that Portugal or any other countries would have without it.

And this happens even with the disorganised political blob that the EU is today.

In my opinion Trump is great for the EU. Polls showed most people here dislike Trump, and he is publicly talking shit about the EU...you can see where im going.

Probably, but even that is an iffy comparison because US states were created around the idea of staying in the country, while it's the opposite in the EU where the member states have all been their own countries for many years.

We were better off with lesser federal control. Our balance of state and federal control is what made sure the average person had a level of influence regardless of the size and scope of our country. We are losing state autonomy and in the process becoming more corrupt and may eventually split up.

>Libya was the fault of France dumbass.
Sarkozy + Hillary Clinton. If you knew anything about the conflict you'd know that.
And the main reason for French interventionism was curbing Italy's growing influence on Gaddafi's Libya. We certainly didn't gain anything from that retarded war except a shitton of refugees.

I will defend.

>Enjoy Putin's big hard cock you stupid fucking ingrates. Daddy USA will no longer waste money defending you against the meanies, fucking toddlers.

>I act like I am a country on Sup Forums

Did your father fuck your brain out as child or is there another reason why you are such fucking retard?

>>I act like I am a country on Sup Forums
Where do you think we are?

so germany would be better off as dozens of small states rather than an united entity?

Lol get a life loser

"Germany was a mistake"

I'm curious to see a response to this that doesn't boil down to "but Germans are the same people" and that doesn't mention the Holocaust either

not sure about Germany, but the rest of Europe certainly would

You aren't quite as large as the United States or EU. It's a different dynamic. I guess the point is striking the right balance based off of the conditions. Do you feel your federal government addresses all of the concerns of your average citizen, or is serving a particular entity?