Would you snap this cat's neck & kill it for $1500?

Would you snap this cat's neck & kill it for $1500?

I'd punt the little bastard into the wall for 50

Only if the meme gods demand it

does it have to be publicly known?

Id do it for free

Holy fuck. The meme gods have spoken

your mom already paid me for the night, ill keep the kitty thats worth a fuck.

Nah. But id fuck this fat chick for free

There's not a lot you couldnt get me to do for 1500. I am crushingly poor.

Nice quads you dirty animal abuser. I presume you'll vote Donald Trump too. Fucking white privilege.

That's just fucking disgusting

Yeah.

No. Its kind of disgusting.
But since I fucking hate cats I would pay someone 1.5k to do it.

Nope dude. Im pretty hard up on money lately but thats not something I would do man.

Why would you be asking for less money? Are you retarded? $1500 for killing a kitten? That's a goddamn money grab. $50 won't get you nowhere compared to $1500.

you should get out more. i met this girl a little after noon on a saterday and was fucking her in the park by 2.

$1,500? no
$15,000? maybe
$150,000? yes

i'd feel absolutely terrible about it though

Nah I got a weak spot for cats. Not that I wouldn't kill it, but 1.5K isn't enough

Weak b2^3 m2^3

You faggots would really turn down 1500 to not kill a fucking cat?

Things you can do with 1500:

1) pay your monthly rent
2) 10 hours with 10 different 8/10 hookers off of craigslist
3) store in savings
4) make it rain at a strip club
5) give it to cancer research
6) etc

Fucking moral fags

i'd do it for a few million, nothing less

i'm not a poor uneducated cunt like you, moron

$1,500 is not that much.

I wouldn't be able to kill that kitten, or any cat, for any amount of money. How about you go ahead and get a mental health evaluation because you seem like a danger to society and innocent animals that can't even kill you. Hunting deer and other large animals is one thing as they could kill you just as easily if given the chance and opportunity. But these cats, especially a kitten, can't even defend themselves from some birds, nevertheless humans. So OP, please kill yourself, and take the rest of these disgusting cowards who would cash out to take somethings life with you. You're all a bunch of greedy, selfish bastards.

Nah it's not that. I'd just rather have a companion than 1.5K, and not experience killing something for that amount of money. If I got more money, like 10k, I'll skin it alive and snap its neck
(Also does anyone have that vid of the Gooks skinning a cat alive while its pinned to a tree)

Yes. Bring me a cat every week with the same offer and I'll be able to quit my job.

Go back to /r/all you fucking faggot nigger

I'd do it for tree fifty

>give it to cancer research

Yeah, like you don't have any morals, right bud? Kill yourself.

Nice b8 m(√6)+2

I'm not a poor person, but $1500 is a worthwhile sum to 99% of people in the world. Even millionaires would qualm and be bothered if they lost $1500.

Forgot (√6^2)

How about you do me a favor and kill your self you animal abusing savage loving nigger. You're just as bad as a nigger!

good on you, mate

why don't you skin yourself alive and post the video you cocksucking sissy faggot

Fuck no and if you would even consider it you should an hero right now.

I honestly really would. I used to batter our family cat who I cried about when it got put down, so I'd definitely kill a random cat for money.

This. And violence against cats is a no-no on Sup Forums; it's just that newfags don't kno.

1500 is only two days of work, so i say nay.

>Even millionaires would qualm and be bothered if they lost $1500.

LMAO do you actually believe that? how poor are you?

we wouldn't kill a cat for $1500, you're utterly retarded. is this how all poorfags think?

were you bullied in school?

Not only would I snap it's neck and kill it for 1500,

but I'd boil it, gut it, put its brain, lungs, and heart in a blender, turn the blender on at full speed, and swallow it's gut matter in one go.

Why don't all of you feline abusing faggot niggers go try to snap a lions neck, I'd like to see how that turns out for you. Oh, but wait, you wouldn't because you're a coward. You can kill things that can't hurt you but won't attempt the same thing on an animal with just as much of a capability of killing you. Go kill yourselves, it's pathetic how you cannot see that you are so cowardice.

>Get diseases from a stray cat for $1500
Might aswell get AIDS from a dollar hooker kek

this.

nothing annoys me more than pussy animal abusers

Are you a high ranked member of the mafia or what fucking job are you practising? I'm jealous

> we

You're trying too hard.

I was privately educated at a school that costs £15,000 a year, both for primary and secondary education. I went to school with children of professional footballers and MPs. I'll inherit more than what 99% of people would make in a lifetime. I, nor any of my friends, would be happy to lose $1500.

That's a sad panda :(

No, I had 3 elder brothers in the same school, never been bullied in my life.

Yeah for sure, I killed Tuskan Raiders for 20 cents an hour, so that cat is gonna get a boot up its ass.

Don't ask if you can't deliver!

I need 1500 like you wouldn't believe but I'd be too much of a pussy to kill a cat. At least I would walk away with a new cat I guess.

If you offered me a higher sum to factor in the higher risk I might give it a go, assuming I'm allowed to arm myself as i see fit.

he rode the nepotism express into upper management. i guarantee it.

LOL I'm game! buy me (and you) a ticket to africa and we shall see! #lowercaseforlosers

i feel you man

yes we you little faggot

you claim to inherit more than 99% of what people make in a life time yet would kill a kitten for $1500?

fuck off back to your trailer you piece of trash

They don't have trailers in the UK, unless you're a gypsy.

Any impartial person looking at this exchange can tell you're lying.

>claims he's rich
>thinks earning $1500 in two days is a lot

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

Learn reading you fucking twat, he just denied that he wouldn't mind loosing 1,5K...seems like a scruby guy though

I'd snap a thousand kitten necks for $150

honestly mate, i could care little about what an imoral poorfag pretending to be wealthy on an anonymous image board's opinion of me or my wealth is

you're just some loser who thinks $1500 is a lot of money

hop along

he didn't deny anything you blind cunt

also, loosing, lmao

Im actually not, I understand im in a very fortunate position, Id never gloat about many in any situation ever but it seemed necessary for this guy being a douchebag. I've got loads of friends who didnt come from as fortunate positions as I did and I couldnt give a shit about it.

EZ money, and a tasty Chinese stir fry after =D

>fortunate position
>thinks $1500 is a lot of money

you're not fooling anyone

750 / day
5 day working week (let's say)
52x5x750 = 195k a year.

More than most private bankers make in a year in Zurich.

The best thing is that you're initial post was calling people uneducated, yet you can't spell.

I don't see any fucking.

i will snap your neck for free

yeah because a typo = illiterate

one missed m.

you've gotten very boring now, enjoy life pretending to be wealthy when you're struggling to make ends meet

i've met plenty like you irl, and you're no different online

enjoy life poorfag.

because he is a shit tier poor faggot who needs to get the shit kicked out of him.
Bet a chick could do it.

i'll help you

ahahha what a winner at life.
please do not reproduce.

If you say so.

Nah, I'm too much of a pussy.

:))))

1500 isn't shit
I'm not a millionaire but 1500 is not much you poor faggot.

No

Yes and others back him up on it.
You would kill something that did nothing wrong for money?
lol I would love to meet you and sink a rusty pick axe in your parents heads for giving birth to your sorry ass.
Than of course clean the shit out of your head with said pick axe.