Is there any funancial downside to getting married? I might have to do so in a couple of months

Is there any funancial downside to getting married? I might have to do so in a couple of months.

Other urls found in this thread:

pegue.net/8V7G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By the way I'm in the uk.

Mods

Why?

More pics

If male when you inevitably get divorced she takes half your shit now and half of anything you earn in the future.
If female he will sleep around behind your back and do everything possible to not pay you a penny when you inevitably get divorced.

pegue.net/8V7G

Didn't save them. One of the best threads ever though.

I'm a guy. You sure that goes for the UK? I barely earn anything aswell.

What happened??? What was the thread about? Does she have a name? Give me details

Little brother asked for advice about going into his room and touching his sister. We told him not to but he still did it. Anons started encouraging him and he delivered every time.

Dammit

It's pretty similar between the US and UK in that you can expect to get fucked senseless in any divorce proceedings. If there's kids involved (of course there fucking is, there's little other reason you might feel you're being forced into marriage) you continue to get fucked until the kid turns 18. Unless of course they make you pay for uni too, which wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Thats why you knock of foreign girls
If the relationship gets bad you can just go back home and not be responsible for shit

That is so messed up. I don't have a kid, I'm not even in a relationship with her yet. Will I still have to pay, even in the absence of infant burden?

meant to say
>Unless of course they now make you pay for uni too

If you make more money than her 100% you will pay something.
Unless she doesnt want it but lets be honest 99.9% of girls will take free cash

Of course those lowlifes will take it even if they think they won't at the time. I'm fucked them, jo way I can get married under thkse circumstances.

>Will I still have to pay, even in the absence of infant burden?
Chances are yes.
But if there's no kid involved (ie you haven't knocked some tart up) and you aren't in a relationship yet that leaves forced (or lets say 'arranged' if we want to be pointlessly fucking polite about it) marriage as the likely cause of your plight, in which case the family/in-law aggro is probably going to be far worse and potentially hazardous than simply getting fucked in court should you divorce.

Do yourself a favor and listen to Tom Leykis. Dude knows his shit, there's no benefit in it for YOU to get married, your girl on the other hand...

I'm not going to do it.

Wait a minute isn't there an agreement I can have her sign to forefit the right to my money?

a prenup
if you are not rich and you ask that she will laugh in your face

I've got savings, I don't care if I'm laughted at, pride can take a backseat if money is at stake.

So I can 100% have this contract arranged? And it's called a prenup here?

Have fun with your divorce then nigger, good luck when your whore of a wife sucks chads dick

It will definitely won't last. That's why I need to secure myself. You're acting like I'm doing something stupid.

If you even consider divorcing don't bother then.

Thought you were the other user telling me a prenup looks bad.

You can have one arranged providing the fiance agrees to it, since she has to be a signatory, but in UK law at least iirc they hold relatively little to no weight and a court can happily ignore it and make any award they want regardless of what you agress beforehand.
The #1 course of action if you have to seriously think about something like that is not to get married in the first place.

>agress?
*agreed

That makes no sense, the contract means nothing if it doesn't have to be respected. I'm going to have to check this out.

Getting married is stupid you idiot you're giving this bitch access to half, back out op there's plenty of pussy that's willing to not let Chad fuck her.

>I might have to do so
No one can force you to get married...

I won't get sex unless I do.

Op is a dumb nig nog that can't wait to sign half of his shit away

Think of it more as an agreed plan of how assets would be split in the event of a breakup than a legally binding contract, if either party feels they've been cheated ie by the other hiding assets or they simply don't like the terms as agreed anymore (ie she decides she wants more than nothing in this case) then it ceases to have any use or real meaning.

What? I didn't realize that you're about to marry the last woman on earth.

Lol
You get tax breaks, OP

My girlfriend makes more than me, and her parents are Ritch. So, I get half too, nigga ;)

Man I give up, I have a feeling there will atways be a way to mess me up. I'd rather be safe than sorry, law is not something you can win against.

Unless you're Jabba the Hut that's not really true. What you mean is you wont get laid within your current social/cultural circle, which given the situation you find yourself in it might be worth seriously considering your long term future and how beholden you want to be to them/it.

For me she is.

No one can be this retarded.

Haha it works both ways?

>I have a feeling there will atways be a way to mess me up.
Welcome to marriage. That pretty much sums it up.

Fair enough op, you're heading towards a cliff at a hundred miles an hour. God speed brother

I'm not fat or ugly, just have nothing going for me so I don't much choice in this shallow city I live in.

How old are you?

What about her?

Getting married to someone you aren't even in a relationship with does not sound like a great plan regarding getting laid. Even if we ignore the standard memes of no sex after marriage, how the hell do you even know she might be interested in fucking you? If you're that desperate to get laid then no matter how much you spend on classiness a hooker will be cheaper than a marriage you already see as nothing more than a failure, and likely enjoyable for a greater amount of time.
In case you hadn't noticed, there's a bit of a consensus here that what you're talking about doing is fucking retarded at best, maybe don't do it.

This is Sup Forums, so i'm supposed to tell you that marriage is a bad idea. It might be a good idea if you want to start a family

Better question would be are there any real benefits to marriage in the first place.

the answer is no.

Well of course I know she would be interested in having sex with me if I married her, this is the whole aim. You must really think I'm retarded if you thought I just pulled this idea out of a hat as a wild shot at fucking a woman.

Has she had sex before? Have you?

I've had sex and she has too. She said she's no lonher having sex until she gets married because men just want sex from her.

Sounds like a bad idea. No one does this.

>being this autistic

>Well of course I know
How do you "know?"

Good for you user. Rich or not, look out for yourself.

Doesn't matter if it sounds like a bad idea to you. My happiness is paramount, and I've weighed up my options.

Thanks.

sounds like she just wants marriage in exchange for sex, she doesnt value sex as a healthy part of a relationship, but as a prize to be won. She'll use it against you and probably take everything else she can too. Bail out! it might seem hard now but all it really will be is inconvenient, which will quickly fade from your memory as you move on to better things.

I dont know about uk law, but in the Netherlands you have three options. The standard marriage (all 50/50). Sign a contract to keep assets completely separate. Or to go into it with devided assets and all you do after marriage is joint.

A prenup isn't worth the paper it's written on. They often don't hold up in court.

Doubt it, first thing she'll file for a protective order. Claim you beat her every day. Her lawyer will arrange for you to not receive notice, so she'll get it by default. And you'll get nothing for being an abusive controlling husband. Happens every day, standard divorce playbook.

That is very logical. Wish my country was the same.

I'll just be happy with atleast a 6 months of good sex, it will be big for me.

So im not sure how many people you have had sex with but not everyone is going to work out. Ive had women that were getting cuts and rashes, Didnt matter when, after or during showers even. Turns out you can be allergic to a certain skin type as we found in this situation. And a sexless marriage is an unhappy marriage so I sure would test the waters before pulling the plug.

6 months of good sex followed by a lifetime of regret. Solid life planning, OP.

/thread this man knows.

Australia has similar laws to the UK. Here pretty much any prenup contract will hold up. But its gotta be thorough.
Mine is like 40 pages long, listing all our pre-marriage assets and stating that everything post-marriage will be sold off and the proceeds divided.
Unless its something one of us really want... then it can only be kept by signed, mutual agreement.

Kids are where shit gets messy. If kids come into it, it gets a billion times more complicated.

What do you think will happen after that 6 months? You'll stop wanting sex? You'll divorce her and marry another for 6 more months of sex, rinse and repeat? What if she gets pregnant, are you gonna bail on the kids too? Do you wanna become a nigger? Because that's how you become a nigger.

>A lifetime of regret.

I'm not an emotiomal fag like you, unless I lose my money, I'm not going to be sad about a failed marriage like you would be.

>I'm not an emotiomal fag like you
>Marrying a woman for the soul reason of having sex and expect it to last 6 months
>Expecting not to lose money
Why even bother with any of this? Just find a different girl. This is going to go bad and I hope everyone hits you with a hard case of Schadenfreude

I'm not aiming for 6 months, all I was saying is that if it ended after 6 months I'd be content because I've never had a long term sexual partner of any partner.

After that I would do what I'm doing now, which is just looking for women. Like I said unless it's money, nothing gained nothing lost.

Well it's not just for sex, it's the whole relationship package.

And you're right, why don't I just go for another girl, I should have thought of that.

>What if she gets pregnant, are you gonna bail on the kids too? Do you wanna become a nigger? Because that's how you become a nigger.
Well?

second. OP is probably nigger

If you're not an "emotional fag" then just find another fucking girl. You're considering going through a whole ceremony in which you promise yourself to this girl for life just so you can get a chance at pussy. Fucking pathetic.

No way. But why are you making it into a scenareo with kids involved. I never want a child and I will make sure I don't ever have one. I am in control of my own life you know.

If you control your life, then why does it take you a marriage to get pussy?

Yea and going without is so much better. Just so I can be proud and say I'm sensible. That will give me comfort.

Ok, let's say you marry this girl and she's down to fuck after. Then you tell her you're gonna wear a condom or she needs to get on the pill. She's gonna give you the biggest wtf look you've ever seen. She's obviously in this to start a family and that means sex without birth control.

You're being stupid now. I'm in control of my life, not other people's bodies. If a woman doesn't want to have sex with me I'm not going to rape her.

trips are truth

What world do you live in? People talk about serious matters like that you know. You don't just get married then the first time you have sex with no words exchanged you just cum in her and both expect a baby nine months later.

>Don't get married! It's a trap!
>There are people itt that actually believe this

Who said anything about rape? People get married to have kids and you dont want them. There is no reason for you to get married besides pussy. What makes you think you are in control if you are even debating it

The fuck does this woman have that you're willing to go through all this bs just to bone her?

Fuck me you're retarded... You plan on fucking her more than once, right user?

>There is no reason for you to get married besides pussy. What makes you think you are in control if you are even debating it
This

She has nothing, she's not even anything special, incase you haven't followed the thread, I don't have other options because of my situation.

Yes, you take on their debts once you enter into a legally binding marriage, and depending on your state, prenup agreements may not have any real weight in court when you divorce.

What situation are you in making you unable to find literally any other woman? Hell, get a whore if you're this desperate for sex.

>I don't have other options because of my situation.
>I'm not fat or ugly, just have nothing going for me so I don't much choice in this shallow city I live in.
You know who you sound like?

>How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves.

>I'm 22 years old and I'm still a virgin. I've never even kissed a girl. I've been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous. College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. Within those years, I've had to rot in loneliness. It's not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because... I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

>you take on their debts

Kek what!? Fuck that, this woman does not have her life together, I wouldn't be surprised if she has debts. I'm very financialy conscious, never borrow money and have never owed money in my life.

Thanks for bringing useful info, instead of emotionaly motivated babbeling like aome other anons.

I just don'r have a good job. And yes I have been paying for whores but it's not the same and can fet expensive if done more than once a month.

If you're a guy you can forget having anything left over for the Pub after she buys all her makeup etc!