/got/ general

But rises again, harder and stronger Edition

The Lord's Chosen OTP, open your heart or be destroyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ISf-PX3kDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Meera and BBC

>user have you seen my wallet? i can't find it anywhere

;___;

O T P
T
P

Noooooo! Delete this!

Dead or alive?

Good first post

It's time.

>dead or recast
better dead desu

11th for ascension to godhood

He will warg the horse gods of the Dothraki

Serious question:

Does it really matter who GRRM randomly decides to either kill or make into gods? Can't you just watch this show for the fanservice and the barely adequate CGI and not focus on plots or characters?

Bran is no god, he is a puppet of the King of Night.

He's been testing and observing Brandon since he was in his mother's womb. It's all going according to the keikaku

y-you're a big guy

I will cry on the internet about anything I damn well please.

That is my right as a white male.

After a good 18 years of waiting, wondering and speculating how the story will continue/end? Fuck no. Especially as the fat sack of shit is likely going to die within the next 2 years and all we'll ever get is the tv original ending.
That is until after 5 more years of haggling and jewing the rights to the books and the grease stained pages of unfinished script are handed over to Brandon Sanderson who'll turn it into happy magical fairyland.

Deader than Ned

SHOW ME HIS BODY

Show me Robert's body.

Bet you can't.

Bobby confirmed for faking his death and going to Essos as a shaved sellsword.

Go back to Tumblr.

I'd have to be from tumblr to go back, and I'm not so I won't

Miss us yet, /got/?

Spoilers for ep10

Guys, if the children of the forest created the wights to protect themselves from the humans, why are they helping humans now? I don't understand

RIP ;_;

Because the White Walkers went rogue you dumb fuck

90th for Leaked Episode not out yet

presumably they turned on them and the Children had to ally with the humans

also wights are the undead corpses white walkers are the main guys

When is the episode broadcasted? First time it hasn't been leaked, I'm a europoor and need to decide wether to stay up or not

This isn't real.. right? How can the story go on without her? RIP Khaleesi

The CotF are retarded

This makes me sad. My frogfu ;_;

Jaqqen?

He's well and alive (for now).

They didn't create wights, they created White Walkers.

And they're helping humans cause Walkers now have their own agenda that involves killing the Children and likely all human life.

Children might've wanted to drive men back or force them into making a peace, doubt they wanted every last man woman and child to die, which is what the Walkers seem to be going for or at least doing to the Wildlings

>Benjen in 7 HOURS

Why can't I hold all this HYPE?

I kind of feel bad for feminists. They're so insecure about who they are that they need to create these "strong female characters" that are really just women acting like men so they can feel good about themselves.

It's the female version of WE WUZ KINGS N SHIT. This is WE WUZ WARRIORS N SHIT.

i downloaded some s06e06 torrent and im afraid there was a keylogger in there shit help me Sup Forums

new Treude leaks

Benjen has been touched like Bran but is NOT a wight but does seem to have supernatural powers.

Jamie does meet Brienne at River Run, and they do part on uneasy terms, but Jamie does NOT kill Brenden Tully….. His fate is completely unknown by season’s end.

The Hound storyline is brief and really serves as nothing more than a build toward season 7.

Margery is NOT killed by a Qyburn ‘rat contraption’…. accordingly, she dies along with the other Tyrell’s and the High Septon in a fire(explosion?).

The Umbers are definitively aligned with the Boltons and Karstarks…. SmallJon is killed by Tormund, Ghost apparently goes on a Bolton/Umber/Karstark killing spree and Mel casts some kind of spell to protect Jon’s army(not exactly sure how this plays out?).

‘Treude’ reiterates that Rickon is indeed killed by Ramsay via arrows after he tells him to run toward Jon. Shaggydog’s remains are neither seen or discussed.

Wun-Wun is NOT shot in the eye or killed by anyone.

Jon beats Ramsays face to a bloody pulp but relents and imprisons him. Accordingly, Ramsay’s death scene(whatever it may be) is shown in the second segment of episode 10, supposedly involving his dogs or possibly Ghost.

Arya kills the waif, retrieves Needle and heads for Westeros. Apparently Lady Crane is the one who informs Arya that Jon is the Lord Commander and has allied with Stannis and that Sansa was at Winterfell.

Jorah does NOT die this season and his greyscale has not spread any further.

Davos finds out that Mel burned Shireen but apparently does no harm to her. She uses some type of spell that somehow protects Jon, Davos and their army.

Supposedly Ramsay sees Mel prior to battle and is visibly terrified of her

7 hours from now.

Is this guy a Stark?

So who created the wisghts? I don't understand why the children of the forest can't fight on their own. Who says the humans won't kill them as well?

>
Is dis rael user or r u tryin to treck me agen.
If wun wun dies i'll be sad

You're a fucking retard

no, he is a stunt double that plays the night's king

Next sunday. Americans are celebrating memorial day today

>average show watcher intelligence.

well goodnight

guess ill have beer and chips for breakfast

You want a good adaption but you need the bad show

GBA

Game Boy Advance?

If it's so obvious, just explain it to me then

would anyone be interested in playing this ? I promise you its fun

The Walkers raise the wights.

The Children are too few on their own to fight.

They've stayed up North and been selective as to who they let even know they're still alive.

no

If you were using GNU/Linux this wouldn't have happened. Enjoy getting robbed

Desu

I'll play it but you should make a separate thread for it in /qst/ and then link it here.

He is a Bolton

>raped Myrcella
What the fuck nigga

But then anyone who dies turns into wights? Like in the walking dead?

yeah definitely on qst I am gonna take care of some stuff then I will host a game in maybe an hour or less

Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ISf-PX3kDI

>Lyanna St*rk

what was the point of hardhome exactly? is night's king conveniently trekking across the whole north border to pop up whenever a key character is nearby?

Jesus. I swear every actor has kissed a black guy... EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Anyone that the White Walkers decide to turn into one.

Nikolaj: Marry me?
George Takei: Oh myyyyyyy

There was lots of wildings there, more dead wildings means more zombies for his army

You idiot, I'm not talking about viruses in general. I'm talking about keyloggers. In fact, unless you allow it to be installed, you're 100% safe

Check ur startup list, there might be a program called o.exe. Delete that program from the list if u can. I fell for the same trick but I cleared and scanned my comp

Hello, friends, haven't been to /got/ since last monday due to finals. Any leaks for tonight?

why is daenerys so fat now

how has no one said anything to emilia clarke

Everybody knows Wun Wun will die this season
Everybody knows this is nowhere
-Neil Young

THank you for answering politely

>watch for fanservice
>there exist 100s of better shows with that, AS WELL AS ALL ANIME

>don't care about plot or character
No. this is why I watch/read it.

not good looking enoguh to go to war for

and a dirty t*rk roach

> ywn see lyanna gallop into winterfell on ziggy
why even live

Ten out of ten.

Why doesn't show euron have an eyepatch?

No, surprisingly when they aren't involved, the episodes are pretty good.

If only we never had any more Iron Island episodes too.

There were tons of wildlings there. Most of Mance's 100,000 that he was marching on The Wall with. They fled to Hardhome after Stannis arrived.

Now they're part of the Night King's undead army

a 5 mintue scene in which Ramsay literally rips rickon open and starts to eat his insides and then takes a shit inside his open chest and says something about "coming full circle"

Daily Reminder: Mace Tyrell is our guy

See

Why can't Euron act? Why does he have a lisp?

>mfw Lyanna was choking on Raid

/Queen of Triceps/

Np m8, people usually mean well, but we get lots of trolls who purposefully post retarded questions, sometimes there's collateral damage, if the posters is genuinely curios.

Why aren't there any good leaders in Westeros? Why does everybody have to be 5edgy27me grimdark child murdering serial rapists?

>tfw no lyannafu to break your breastcage with her hammer
JDIMSA

He is Tyrell, same jawline than Mace the Based, Warden of the south has.

First for House Hoare

Don't worry, the famous hacker anonymous is here

> upside down scale mail
perfect for catching downward blows.

>has been shown twice
>"lmao what poor writing showing up to every key character!!!"

She looks great. Stop making women feel unsafe

Why isn't euro some gay fucciboi like in the fanart?

Wouldn't you???

Also, Damn Tyrion had a hard life...
>Married a fat SJW
>Got killed by fucking Illyrio