How much does Sup Forums drink on a daily basis? I'm at about 8-10 shots of whiskey/day for the past few months...

How much does Sup Forums drink on a daily basis? I'm at about 8-10 shots of whiskey/day for the past few months? Definitely going to stop soon, though

1-10 beers a day, depending if I drink alone or with others

Full fifth of vodka, rum, bourbon or scotch every evening. I mix them up to maximize nutritional value.

5-10 shots a day for like 3 years

Are you still healthy, physically fit?

i wait till about 8 or 9 and down a 5th of vodka or whiskey. i chase with water so i dont wake up dehydrated.
oh, i also save a little for my wake up

Until a few years ago about 12 to 15 pints of Stella a night, more at weekend. Nowadays about 5 pints a week. I miss it to be honest but I know you can't drink like I used to without it making you sick for long

Was doing 2 or 3 drinks a night... Beer or Crown... Quit cold turkey last year though.

Always thinking about going back.

I'm on and off, I'll drink 3/4 of a litter of whiskey, vodka , rum or about two bottles of wine in one sitting.

I do this at least 5 days a week.
I tell my self this is the last time but the days don't drink I get so fucking anxious and pissed off I just cave in and start drinking.

Tonight I'm taking it easy, I got 3 litres of beer and a few xanax in my pocket.

1 year ago I was the fittest I've ever been, stoped drinking for a long time, could run 12 miles nonstop without a problem now I'm back to my old ways getting fat and drinking cuss I got nothing els going for me .

Tomorrow I'll start fresh b
Tomorrow is the day.

I don't drink besides special occasions.

Get a home breathalyzer and you'll see you're probably .10-.15 when you wake up in the morning.

About 500ml of shouchuu most nights. Enough for a relaxing buzz, but not enough to leave me hungover the next day.

I used to go on two-day benders pretty regularly, though.

I need at least 3 shots of Bacardi 151 just to get through the day.

I'm a very cynical person and easily annoyed, so being tipsy helps me keep my sanity.

I never drink to black out though. Just to tolerate retarded stuff.

I never drink because I don't need drugs to feel good about myself.

straight edge faggot detected

Every morning, today is the day. Today I take back my health, stop the poisoning, the waste of money and time, waste of my life, and become a new me.

Then I stare at the clock as it gets closer to liquor store closing time... decide okay I'm just going to buy some but not drink it. Okay, then I'm just going to drink a couple. Okay, only half.

Wake up the next morning, bottle empty, repeat for 15 years.

don't care what drugs anyone does, all they ever did was make me feel shittier than i do naturally

clearly you dont because thats not why people drink or do drugs lol

Was a half a 375 of whiskey every night and until I got over my shit. Now it's 2 bowls and a pbnj.

You're not doin it right, you gotta inject the weed bro

.3 shots a day
>Git help OP

about 2L of ale every saturday night for this summer. Will have to stop once university starts.

OK enjoy your miserable experience based on anecdotal evidence.

Tell you mom hi next time she comes downstairs.

1 l of water

Either a 12 pack of beast a night or a fifth of diluted whiskey.

a finger or 2 of whisky/rum in the evening, most days.
some days nothing, if I'm not feeling it.

im sure i am, i dont work til noon thank god. i usually clock out around midnight wake up around 6, finish what i left in the bottle then pass back out til 11. im usually good by then

I feel you bro
I come up with every excuse available in my head to justify why I should drink today.
It dosnt take much to convince my self

From one beer before bedtime to a bottle or two of wine with a sixpack of beer to go with it on weekends. Try to stay away from anything stronger than beer when im working the next day. I have been much deeper into the drinking game but the second time i got caught DUI it just wasnt worth it anymore. I love some whiskey or cognac from time to time, but prefeer not having something so tempting at my house. That and the beer/wine buzz gets me tired and give a good nights sleep. Booze gives me adhd, keep me awake and makes me do stupid shit. I miss shagging ugly sluts every weekend, but other than that booze has only caused me trouble.

I have never drunk alcohol in my life

Try kava kava man, you can get some pretty good stuff on Amazon. In my opinion not as good as booze itself, but a decent substitution and better than just going cold turkey fully. Also it's got reverse tolerance, so give it a week or so before giving up on it.

A botlle of wine if i'm not drinking. 3 -4 if i am. It actually feels nice to just have the one bottle - no hangover.

But there's no point going cold turkey as I can't sleep and get very agitated.

Between 375 and 500 mL and as much pot as it takes starting at approximately 8:00 PM every night.

2 drinks a night is practically healthy

ive been good last week but i can go through 1.75l of vodka in 2-3 days. i can drink a liter on a day off if i really dont care