Anyone ever been to the Red Light District in Amsterdam?

Anyone ever been to the Red Light District in Amsterdam?

Going on a friends bachelor party to Amsterdam and was wondering what to expect. From what I've heard, some of the girls are fairly attractive but that the area is also very touristy and busy.

Is it only creeps, weirdo's and virgins who actually visit the girls or will we see other groups of 'lads' and party's like our's visiting and making use of the services available?

Ask your mom.

Red light district is full of hijabs and mexicos, enjoy your sharia sandwich, hope you like falafel, thats what their roast beef tastes like if you can even get down there

not this thread again

Just came from Amsterdam, very very touristy. But you will see people going up to the girls quite a bit. It's like window shopping for tits. I don't know what the experience is like because I was stoned the whole time and could barely function. GLHF

She's with a client so can't ask her

I have no idea what this means. I thought the girls were mostly eastern europeans??

sorry, I haven't seen this thread before

Thanks, hope you had a good time. So we won't look like creeps (though I guess we'll probs be too hammered to care)

>stoned
>could barely function

first time smoking weed? or do you just normally smoke oregano laced with nigger pubes and spice from Tyrone?

cant wait til you idiots elect hillary so she can sell you out to the kebab rape legions

yours truly,
straya

Before you explore a depth, just think of how many sailors have previously expelled their seamen on that voyage

I occasionally pass through there when shopping in Amsterdam. Most people in the red-light district are like me; just passing through. With the hordes of tourists and shoppers it is hard to see who actually visits the hoeren.

Weirdos are in the tranny section

"just passing through"

sure thing you sicko

Passed through the Red Light District and it's generally busy. Don't get your camera out and mind for all the bellends high as fuck.

Been there a few times. Its just purly a tourist attraction. Full of tourists and families passing through to "see what its like"

It's cool for a bachelor I would say. Go visit the sex shows (expensive 50ish€), stay away from the "dungeon" (tourist trap).
There is one coffee shop for pre chilling in the district. DO NOT TAKE PHOTOS of the girls or enjoy getting into trouble.
The hookers themselves are relative cheap and very good looking on average.
On weekends it's ridiculous crowded.
Have fun dude.

Ok

I went to a hooker there when I went. High as balls at the time and was basically walking around with a hard on, I eventually went to one of the windows and paid 50 euros for a suck and fuck with this full figured black girl with huge tits. 8.5/10 experience would probably do again.

Thanks, so there are groups like our's who will actually be visiting the girls and not just walking up and down the canal. (That way I can budget accordingly based on what I can expect to be doing!)

A lot of people have said it's really busy but I wasn't sure if it was 1000's of people walking around and a handful of creeps actually going behind the curtain or whether there were actually a fair number of people looking to do some window shopping

I live on the street of the red light district in belgium, i have been to the prostitutes and some of them are really hot. most people i know, that also go to the prostitutes are normal. no virgins or creeps

I have.
It's quite meh.
Most girls are a (big) nope, and why would you even pay to get laid? Only reason i was there was to visit some friends that live close. We picked up some groceries and i walked past with a cucumber in my pants. They thought it was pretty funny actually.

Is your name Sasha?

just don't go there by day to keep the magic alive

No.

I guess because it's easier and it's something new and intriguing and out of the ordinary. Also, it's not often I bang a 8/9/10, and let's be honest, apart from ONS, you usually end up paying way more than $50 before a girl gets in your bed.

I've heard bad things about the daytime girls so I'll get the group to avoid the area until dark

It's just a damp tiny fucking alleyway lined with windows for the girls to stand in. When I went, the alley was lined with bums asking for money. Place is literally a shit hole in the wall. Go, just to say you went once, then go to a better place right after. Any place.

But maybe you enjoy that kind of thing.

If you need something to do before dark and don't just want to get flying high, then go to Heineken brewery or Hard Rock Cafe. Both are decent.
If you are high go to Nemo, it's the funniest thing ever when you are a kid/high/both.

I agree with this guy. The area where the Hard Rock Cafe is was my favorite. I had a blast watching the super stoned people try to play chess with the giant pieces.