What happened?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RGohIKxc9M
bigthink.com/the-voice-of-big-think/james-watson-there-are-definitely-genetic-differences-in-intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Star Wars has always been normie shit. There are the high level autists but those are in no way representative of the average fan.

Comicbookgirl19 is cool though :(

This girls never liked Star Wars meme has got to stop.

>Star Wars has always been normie shit. There are the high level autists but those are in no way representative of the average fan.
Yeah, but it wasn't quite this 'normie' and mainstream. It's gone from American League Soccer levels to Superbowl levels.

He dyed his hair and got a nose job

Also, why do girls now like Star Trek? It's all thanks to that new JJ Abrams reboot. Damn him for bringing women into our men's club. Damn liberals taking away men's rights to Trek.

>What happened?
30 years has passed.

I hear they even cast a female lead in the new Aliens movie. Fucking SJWs taking away male movies from us.

FYI she hates Star Wars. Watch her fucking videos aka shit.

I would do unspeakable things to comic book girl while she spouts nerd lingo and try's to convince me it's not an act

>Average

I don't think you know what that means

...really? You that fucking dumb?

And now we got a Supergirl tv show and all these women are pretending they like the characters and comics. Why can't they let men have their hobbies? Why do these women think it being 2016 means they can take over our hobbies?

So the trap hormones work that well?
woah i couldnĀ“t even tell she used to be that guy

i am a female and a Star Wars fan. Have bee a fan since I was 9 years old (1998).

I am so sick of all these girls today coming out and saying they like Star Wars. Star Wars has always been a point of pride for male nerds and women never liked it before now.

Are you?
brokensarcasmdetector.jpg

yeah but I bet your fat

Men have fishing hunting and sports fuck off

H I P S

luke looks like a mexican mayate (faggot)

THICK
H
I
C
K

I bet you are to netd.

THICC

Autistic Europoor

>hairy tummy

why

why do girls pretend to like star wars?

I think its because Star Wars is the go to franchise to be a "geek".

youtube.com/watch?v=1RGohIKxc9M

I don't look anything like that
Asshole. Nice try but whores are different from nerds.

Everybody likes Star Wars and it's been this was since 1977. It's the highest grossing film series of all time, it's obviously not some niche market thing. The typical Star Wars wizard fan stereotype is mainly regarding EUfags.

Surgery
They are the same person

they look pretty similar.
probably both have the same dogshit personality.

This

At fucking last someone realises that. Btw, that goes for every franchise

Just like yours

That C3P0 is some fucking nightmare shit.

People love to act like their hobbies are tantamount to their personality - people who lack in personality anyway.

Those who are confident in who they are simply enjoy things because they like them. I don't doubt that these goofy wide-rimmed glasses snakebite having bitches unironically like star wars but is that supposed to impress me because they have a cunt?

Hobbies breed passion, and I've scarce seen that fire burn within the eyes of women.

Thick asfuuuuukkk

>women have always been in "nerd culture"
>regressive left feminazis pretend like this isn't true and attack men because of their ignorance

I have no idea why progressives want to make all gender and race relations worse.

Mandela Effect in full force

Apparently you are.

Look at the females in the 501st

just what I came for
saved

They want a war.

Feminism happened

My chick pretended to like Star Wars and I berated her until she finally caved and admitted she only said that because I like it

You have to be firm with women or they'll just continue to lie to you

Why though? I just want to get comfy and enjoy good nerdy movies.

women figured out that they can gain easy attention from every lonely beta male by putting on a pair of black framed glasses and mentioning Han Solo

Do people still actually think that race has any actual correlation to intelligence? I realize this is obviously bait, but who actually argues that? I don't see that often

Looks like an upgrade happened desu

Because it does. And anyone who talks about it gets witch hunted out of the scientific community.

Race isn't a real thing mate, you can't correlate something that doesn't actually exist in reality to an intelligence quationt that has never 100 percent been able to accurately gauge intelligence. So no, race has as much to do with intelligence as goat sacrifice has to do with the weather.

Which is why blacks were still paleolithic spear-chuckers when whites were building cities, guns, massive sailing ships, etc.

Dey took her...

Then why are whites responsive for 90% of the technological innovations of the last century? or even the last 10? Humanity has progressed faster in the last 10 years then the previous 40k+

You must live in an all white neighborhood then.
I've been around niggers and spic and they are all DUMB as fuck save for a few minor exceptions.

Do you think that's an argument?

>white European people are relatively young when compared to every other area of human development
>north Africa was a hotspot for some of the moat successful and influencial civilizations in human history
>African continent birthplace of our species
>"spear chuckers"

What a cuck you are to make conflations that make absolutely fuck all sense

North Africans aren't black you cocksucker.

They're not white either, but that still proves the point that black people are inferior to literally everyone else

>thinks skin pigmentation had to do with technological developments
>isnt accounting for the major breakthroughs of science and math done by non western nations

This isnt Sup Forums retard

....black people live in North Africa. Too...

Your argument makes fuck all sense

Jesus Christ you are the blackest darkie in coon jig town.

First post, always best post

The fuck you think the 10% was for you fucking sjw beta ass mutha fucka.

Asia hasn't had an actual empire for millenias, blacks and hispanics have been perma 3rd world for millenia. Blacks have never even had an empire.

You're just coming back with "no u" bullshit because you don't want to believe that black people are worthless.

Look at Hispanola. It's a fucking island, divided in half between a black half and a non-black half. They both overthrew their oppressors at the same time. Two centuries later, one of them is the Dominican Republic and the other one is Haiti.

Give me an example. Give me a majority black community, ANYWHERE on the surface of the earth, that's successful. They don't take to literacy, or nation building, or agriculture, or fucking anything except for rape, theft and violence.

Because I'm making a rational argument? Sure.

>berating her for adopting something you like
what's wrong with you
she wasted her time getting to know somethign you jack off to

Hhnnngh...

Because being nerdy is trendy and cool now, that's why casuals/normies have theories on Jon Snow that makes no sense

>Asia hadnt had an empire for a millenia
>Blacks have never had an empire

Wew lad, that's a level of retardation I cant argue with

>what is the nipponese empire

Where is it rational? Have you been to a black """"""nation"""""" lately? Or are you just a low tier armchair journeyman baiter? Because I'm fairly sure I know the answer.

She didn't know it though is my point, she was just pretending to like it

>race isn't a real thing
>we have to stop white male oppression

t. liberal

You're not making an argument at all. You haven't said one fucking thing besides "You're wrong."

Make an argument that blacks ARE the intellectual equals of whites, or Han, or Arabs, or Persians, anybody at all. Knock yourself the fuck out. Come on.

>Spics
>Dumb
Not going to deny it, but they have an Empire around the entire world and France, Britain and Neatherlands had to join to beat them, so if they're dumb as a sac of rocks that doesn't speak in favours for the rest of us

HIGHTEST
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

Your question is loaded, because no matter what black community I propose as an example of "success" I'm passively agreeing that race has anything to do with success...which, logically speaking, is bullshit. As an indicator for "intelligence", using a vague made up term like "race" is a false correlation no matter how hard you want to spin it to fit youe bullshit race baiting narrative.

HIGH TEST
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

>star wars
>not the most normiest movies in history

So, ultimately, you have no evidence whatsoever to substantiate your claim. Kek

star wars is fucking shit

Becsuse there is no actual science that says there is an actual direct or real correlation with any sort of measure od intelligence...it's a false correlation with a confirmation bias and unless you can prove otherwise, that claim is horsecock

>there is no correlation between race and intelligence because race doesn't exist
If Race Isn't Real Then How Can White Privilege Be Real

>makes claim
>through liberal mental gymnastics the burden of proof lies with the other side

t. liberal

The claim is that race correlates to intelligence, I'm saying there is no evidence for that on the grounds that it is a false correlation based on a made up concept...if you can provide actual evidence that says race is tangiable enough to correlate to a system of intelligence measuring that is ACCURATE enough to show correlations, then prove it

Yeah, and we were the same when the gooks and the sandniggers did that.

I never was even talking about white privledge you autist. Keep projecting

bigthink.com/the-voice-of-big-think/james-watson-there-are-definitely-genetic-differences-in-intelligence

You're not making much of a "blacks are intellectually inferior" argument if you're just claiming that asians are smarter than whites

You haven't been to Africa, aren't ya?

Adult millennials are just grown up children.

Except I'm not making the claim about race correlating to intelligence and idk how talking about facts (or lack therof) makes someone liberal or not. It's always someone to bitch about right? Now we are all bitching about liberals...it will be someone new in 5 years

blacks are still paleoplithic spear chuckers now, there's a fantastic documentary in where a chink tell the blacks that even after all the whites left to them (rails, infraestructure, etc) they not only managed to not evolve, they actually went back several hundreds of years.

China still has a god damn empire.

It's not. People just want to be a victim.

>assuming race, the social construct, is as real as genetic material

Here are apples and oranges user, lets compare them like a retard