TOP GEAR LIVE THREAD

New episode airs tonight at 08:00pm GMT (09:00pm CEST / 02:00pm EST) on BBC 2

>Chris Evans takes the Dodge Viper ACR to the home of Top Gun in Nevada, to battle Sabine Schmitz in a Chevrolet Corvette Z06. Matt LeBlanc tackles wildest Morocco in Somerset's finest off-roader, the Ariel Nomad.
>Back on British soil, Evans and LeBlanc take a rather soggy road trip to Blackpool in a pair of roofless Reliant three-wheelers, whereupon they are tasked with defending the honour of their nations in a series of gruelling UK-versus-USA challenges.
>Back in the studio, this week's celebrity guests are Social Network star Jesse Eisenberg and Gordon Ramsey.

You guys hyped yet? What do you expect? A trainwreck? A decent show?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/top-gears-chris-evans-breaks-8059333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stream?

>Sabine's titties

>GMT

Is it 8pm yet?

BBC iPlayer in the UK
>rest of the world
don't care

>Leblanc is disgusting
>Evans is gay
>The others I've never seen in my life

>titties
Not
>Dem child-bearing hips and thighs

isn't that what you bongs call your time zone?

It's BST now.

Whats wrong with LeBlanc? Seems like a nice guy

This program must be great because of this diversity I'm seeing in this picture.
I'm so there! Finally a car show for me.

I'll just watch for sabine driving

evans is a tool though

this is correct. You tune in at 8pm GMT youre gonna be watching something else

People are excited because they expect some kind of glorious disaster.
But deep down we all know it's going to be boring bullshit on life support for a few more seasons, until even the force of habit is gone.

>Evans and LeBlanc take a rather soggy road trip to Blackpool in a pair of roofless Reliant three-wheelers

yet another reliant robin clip, how creative

>Back in the studio, this week's celebrity guests are Social Network star Jesse Eisenberg and Gordon Ramsey.

so they're doing two guests per episode now?

Fuck, they extending most boring part of TG

To be fair lad, we are all united in laughing at this trainwreck, British and JF alike.

american top gear has gotten a lot better this season imo

all of these sound like rehashes

I think he means to be able to comment on it with Sup Forums. Like the Louis Theroux's.

>American top gear

And Gordon Ramsay was on old TG a couple of times, wonder how he'll feel about these new guys

They were going to start off with a bang and get Brad Pitt on board, but he jumped ship. So "Social Network star" (we don't talk about that capeshit thing) Jesse Eisenberg, world's least likable actor, a cross between Michael Cera and Sheldon Cooper, climbed aboard.

Hope he calls Evans a fucking prick and means it whilst he assumes it's for jokes.

I knew they would plug crap like they did before and 2 guests isn't a problem since they've done that before aswell.

but 2 guests who will plug someone separate? fucks sake

I'd fuck Sabine. I don't know why, but I like her. She gains like 20% appeal on film though.

Gotta cash in while the ratings last.

>Jesse Eisenberg
>Gordon Ramsay

What? No one likes that cunt of an actor and who cares about Ramsay any more is he even on the tv now day's?

>who cares about Ramsay

I do. He's still relevant. I don't care about "HELLO BOYS"

Ramsey is based you cunt

No, it's going to be shit, stop shilling.

>Who would want to watch this bullshit?
It's Sunday evening BBC2 light entertainment. Of course people will want to watch it. Just cos you're upset cos they've stuck a lady in and some fella who isn't milk white, doesn't mean everyone else is turned off.

>BBC have some fucktarded idea that they can attract ALL the viewers
No they don't, far from it. Otherwise it wouldn't be on BBC2 and wouldn't be on a Sunday evening. Clueless cunt.

>completely disregarding the fact that chemistry between the hosts is the only thing that kept Top Gear on the air.
You've not even seen it yet you're qualified to comment on the host's on-screen chemistry? Wew lad. Think it's clear you're mind about this show is already made up before it has even bee broadcast.

>If you've watched the earliest seasons, where it was an actual car show, it was complete garbage.
You mean when it was attracting millions of viewers per episode? Crap it may have been, but people tuned in.

I quite like both of them tbqh.

>Chris Evans actually thinks he looks cool in that leather jacket

Oh deary me, will watch for everyone else but I can already tell Evans is going to be nothing but a fountain of cringe

Beer and pizza time in about 45 minutes

>Jesse Eisenberg

this just puts the nail in the coffin

You gotta admit, dude has charisma. Can you imagine that american banter!?

It's because the original guest, Brad Pitt, pulled out at the last minute.

no shit that guy is remarkably badly dressed and that jacket is the cherry on top.

Pretty obvious there's some spastics on here that can't grasp why people of Sup Forums want to talk about the return of one of BBC's most popular shows, so have convinced themselves these people must be shills, as if the BBC need to drum up support on a fucking Hongkongese Morris Dancing board for their program.

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/top-gears-chris-evans-breaks-8059333
>chris evans breaks down in tears while filming

Lads, it's going to be a trainwreck.

Chris Evans will do the guest interviews, not LeBlanc

Eisenberg vs Ramsey!

Have they purposefully dressed as badly as possible?

Did you get lost on your way to tumblr?

he sounds like an ass

LeBlanc looks like a famous person taking a photo with one hot chick and a handful of creepy fans. Poor guy, he deserves better than this.

So Chris Evans talking to Jesse Eisenberg. This will be fun. I wonder if they talk about Superman flopping.

>You're a racist and a misogynist, everyone else is going to love it!

Pathetic

>Sunday evening
>not one of the best slots

Retard.

>unironically believing that the random ass hosts they pulled out of nowhere are going to be able to banter with each other

I bet you breathe through your mouth.

>millions of viewers per episode

Yeah, I'm sure that's why they replaced the fat idiot with Hammond.

Go shill on reddit, you pathetic cunt.

Well that's it then. LeBlanc is the only one on that show who isn't a raging dickhole, so of course they don't have him interacting with the celebs.

>dany baker

Just end it.

What a compelling argument. Truly outstanding.

The funny thing is, even with a shit script Jeremy and the gang would've been funnier. I mean if something doesn't work it usually works to their advantage. So much they even fake things in order to have something that doesn't work.

Imagine. Light falls over. Jeremy Clarkson looks surprised and makes a joke. The whole room laughs. With Chris Evans you'd have him ranting 10 minutes about how useless the lighting guy is and everybody feels awkward.

LeBlanc seems pretty cool to be honest, I think he will be more entertaining than Evans

As for the others, Chris Harris is a really good motor journalist (I'm disappointed he's stopped doing his YouTube videos for this to be honest), and Eddie Jordan is a former F1 presenter, and before that an F1 team owner. Both are awesome and again will be much better than Evans.

I don't know anything about the black guy though to be honest

who is this man

>Diversity, the show

I'll just see watch the first one. Hopefully they don't fuck up

You seem really angry about something, lad.

Wanna tell the group what's upsetting you?

I don't know. I reckon Matt LeBlanc will turn out to be pretty good. I reckon what could happen is that Chris Evans will have some sort of spectacular meltdown because he's so fucking egotistical and nobody likes him, leading to him leaving the show, and then LeBlanc, Schmitz, Harris and Jordan will take it on for next series.

One can hope anyway

Thanks senpai, I would have put more effort in to it, but tumblristas really don't deserve shit.

How about you fuck off back there?

when does the real top gear premiere? this shit seems like a shitty attempt at real top gear, but even worse than the american and australian attempts

Apparently they will have 2 guests now for "competition". That's what I heard Chris Evans say in an interview. Makes sense and could be quite interesting

>Imagine. Light falls over. Jeremy Clarkson looks surprised and makes a joke. The whole room laughs. With Chris Evans you'd have him ranting 10 minutes about how useless the lighting guy is and everybody feels awkward.

>haven't even seen it
>trainwreck

As ever, the bitter, impotent autism of Sup Forums knows no bounds.

>fuck off back to redddit
>fuck off back to tumblr

You seem to know a lot about these places. Do you find they easily rip apart your retarded arguments on there too?

I wonder if they kept the lap time board.

The guests were always the worst part of the show, and now they're increasing it.

They're complete retards trying to draw an audience of complete retards.

darkie, gay, murrican, female, and im guessing middle eastern.
its like they hired everyone that Clarkson ever said a joke about.

I think he could possibly be entertaining if he just learned a bit of fucking humility.

LeBlanc is a nice guy and a motoring enthusiast though

>only one white guy
I'd heard about the new BBC diversity quota but I didn't know they gave whites such a low proportion.

If it were duos like Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, sure, would be entertaining to see them driving competitively. But Eisenburg and Ramsey? Have they even met before?

>for competition
they had competition previously with a lap board ffs.
They'll spend more time plugging whatever it is they're there for

Fuck off tripfag. If you want a username stick to reddit.

>Clarkson is a comic genius

No, no he's really not

>putting random celebs together to compete
This . It would be decent if the people they put together actually know each other and are friends but otherwise it will just be an awkward or tedious disaster.

These freaks will never stop until everything white and male is destroyed.

diversity means less white men so technically this is almost perfectly diverse.

>pulling shit out of your ass
>"ripping apart arguments"

You really have to be a complete moron to think that the new top gear is going to more than an empty shell of what the old top gear was.

But enjoy watching it Sunday evening with your wife and her child, I'll be spending my time watching the original crew and enjoying proper banter.

user didn't say that. He said that Clarkson isn't a social spastic while Evans is. He's also very likely a nonce.

I hope the whole cast learns to take the piss out of Evans for being a crybaby.

>Sabine asking Chris has sand in his vagina

stream for an Ameribro?

>enjoying proper banter.
Mint, m8. Going for a cheeky Nando's with the lads? Oiy oiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I really couldn't give a shit what some BBC shill has to say, this failure speaks for itself and there's nothing that you soft cocked faggots can say otherwise.

OP you fucked up, it will air at 03:00pm EST

If they are using the same car then maybe. Which could well be the case because they probably sign agreements with the car manufacturers for a number of seasons. We'll see though

Don't watch it then

Which one is gay? And which one is middle eastern? Do you mean Eddie Jordan, an married F1 mogul with 4 kids, and Chris Harris, an English car reviewer from Bristol?

Can all of you normie cunts who know nothing about cars just fuck off? This show isn't for you anyway. Thanks.

Well it's different now, so you better get used to it

I don't know mate, that's what I saw, Evans said they wanted to introduce a section with competition so now they will have two different guests on every week

I thought you faggots said it started now. It's 2 pm est. All I see is soccer on this stream of BBC 2

>yfw BBC has literally hired an internet defense force to defend their failed diversity content

It's in 57 minutes. OP was a fag.

You're getting really upset and you don't seem to know why, which is why your silly fucking nonsensical childish argument is easily torn to pieces.

Put your dummy back in and stop sulking, you piss-soaked little brat.

When people call me autistic, are they saying I'm good banter?

if you want to watch our television, you must go off our time. Google it you twerp.

>Can all of you normie cunts who know nothing about cars just fuck off? This show isn't for you anyway. Thanks.

Hahaha, what a complete retard. It was a car show, and then they discovered that the audience prefers banter to facts and spreadsheets.

Great blog post, 5/7, upvoted

He implied it, he's just like all the other faggot Clarkson worshipers. Those three were relatively entertaining but they could still be annoying as fuck at times. If you want to suck Clarkson dick then download all the old episodes and watch them on repeat, nothing's stopping you

You're right mate, I'm paid by BBC Two Marketing Department, it's going to be great publicity for them that they've been running a marketing campaign on Sup Forums

In Autumn. It's called The Grand Tour

>our time

OP literally got the time wrong

It's really sad. They should have used these resources to make something worth watching.

>oh, Clarkson and co have proper banter mate!
>i'm such a fucking lad!
>i'm like a cockney geezer innit!
>i love a bit o' banter don't i!
>lads lads lads lads lads hahahahahaha!!
>......(am i doin it rite guise?)

Please, please fuck off