How do I get into Radiohead...

How do I get into Radiohead? I've only listened to OK Computer and Kid A twice and neither of them have really clicked for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3-NQvRmo3I&list=PLu3YZWJ6PhfNTeDtbuGh_klE17uc8JXTG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

listen to it louder

In Rainbows

thom is dying, clicked now?

try the bends if you like more alt rock, it got me hooked

If you really want to get Kid A, I suggest just listening to it loudly and focusing on it. My favorite record of theirs however is In Rainbows

Just don't force it. If you don't like something you don't like it. Give it a couple months and listen again. Tastes change.

listen to pablo honey? creep is legit great

listening to it right now, on high and dry. i actually like it a lot so far, thanks user.

You might like In Rainbows more than Kid A and OKC

Listen to amnesiac. It's pretty accessible.

Listen to their The Best Of album. Technically it's not theirs, it was the record label's last attempt to milk on Radiohead after they left.

best answer in this thread

it ever occur to you that you might not like radiohead

Try In Rainbows then maybe Amnesiac if you're still dedicated. After that, don't bother honestly.

idk, I'm not a big fan but I like Hail to the Thief the best.

*the best in my opinion.

everyone should start with The Bends, Kid A is my favorite by far and I still wish I'd started with The Bends

You don't have to get into Radiohead
music is subjective

could be this. you gave them a few tries, and if it didn't click then perhaps it isn't for you (or at least not at this point in your life). Don't feel pressured to into something just because it's acclaimed or popular. Worry about what resonates with you most right now.

before you click play on those albums again here's an until recently overlooked rock album that took me by surprise recently. Maybe this will resonate with you the way it did with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=b3-NQvRmo3I&list=PLu3YZWJ6PhfNTeDtbuGh_klE17uc8JXTG

Listen to In Rainbows and Pablo Honey. After that, maybe give Hail To The Thief a spin as its basically a grab bag of the band's stylistic progression. If you can get into the more electronic stuff on it then go back to Kid A and Amnesiac. If not then hey, you tried.

I started with TKOL and I'm still here. I actually liked it a lot on first listen.

I liked the bends and enjoyed OK C and Kid A more, that's just my preference.

By lowering your standards.