How stupid are Liberals?

How stupid are Liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!FYszyLZA!TRQHCFGWL8AVlQQaEURketn12bmVJzUY3-5_9owSsUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know what OP means by "alt-right". It simply means conservatives who oppose and stand for more than (and are therefore rejected by) their uniparty/RINO counterpart in the GOP.

In any event NO ONE wh frequents Sup Forums should sympathize with, let alone be a "progressive"/liberal/SJW etc.
The ones with any influence and organization hate you for one thing. Liberals really dont understand the uniqueness or importance of the constitution or why freedom-loving Americans value their free speech and guns. You don't have to be a liberal to not be a bigot.
And lastly they are so easily co-opted into being the front line attack dogs for ALL NEO agendas and policies. They not only are programmed to want their own destruction and demise, they actively fight for it.
Sure there are some racists and other retarded denizens of the so-called "alt-right". But by and large there has never been such a mass of people who are on the wrong side of EVERYTHING and so convinced they're smarter than everyone else than the left.
The left has wrecked every country it has touched while selling it as a "liberation". Whereas globalists and imperialists have posed as both liberals and conservatives, it is the "revolutionaries" on the left, at the botyom of the pyramid who have done more to bring about genocide, oppression and starvation wherever it goes.

Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

Very

You bigoted closed minded attitude towards liberals is hypocritical. You pretend that all liberals are SJW hippies just like the SJW hippies pretend all conservatives are KKK religious fundies. You are what you hate, just on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Prove me wrong. Pro tip...

Dubs speaks the truth?

Trump loves the poorly educated

About as dumb as conservatives

Liberal = many
Liberal thought = many thoughts
Liberal views = many views

Your problem isn't with liberals, it's with leftists.
Leftists stopped being liberal a generation ago.

Congrats, conservatism won.

The simplest political spectrum you could draw would have five groups. The emotional left, the logical left, the middle, the logical right, and the emotional right. If you think the other side consists of only one group and they're all idiots, then I'm afraid you sit in the emotional section of your respective group.

Considering that academia and the scientific community is generally liberal I'd say a lot smarter than Conservifags.

The problem is that people think and talk in terms of left/right TEAMS rather than specific ideologies, which vary greatly. When we oversimplify and just choose to see everyone uses a different label as "them", we fall into the pit of willful ignorance that is tribalism.

Bingo man.
Thats exactly what I'm talking about. They are easily co-opted attack dogs for the NWO who promote every soul, economic and culture-killing agenda there is.
Climategate ring any bells?

You're talking about classical liberals. Those are made up of non-partisan republicans, non-partisan democrats, and everyone else capable of independent thought.

Pretty sure OP means "libbbral" in the Fox News/Mainstream Media/Rush Limburger/Bill Oreilly sense, of anyone not radical far right, aka evil, aka satanism, aka faggots n niggers n jews n those damn godless scientists, aka who everything wrong with muhmurrica can neatly be blamed on.

almost as stupid as you

not stupid just pussies. had a life of ease that nothing was more than a tantrum away from their grasp. and they are so weak and ineffectual that rather than dealing with the actual problems they invent shit that they can fight for and appear heroic even though their struggle is self created and meaningless and impossible to overcome (cause if they did well they wouldn't have anything to bitch about anymore)

The left is for the most part made up of liberal (((intellectuals))), whose weapons have been mockery allied to sentimental guilt about their prosperous and comfortable lives- and whose aim has been to liberate themselves from personally irksome moral constraints, without regard to the consequences for those less favourably placed in society, whose self-damaging behaviours the left encourages with an enormous amount selfish glee.

I don't know, Liberals build everything, absolutely everything and conservatives are afraid of all of it. But liberals fuck up a lot because they do things, conservatives do nothing and contribute nothing. So liberals can be reckless and do stupid things, but conservatives can't because they do nothing.

I would surround myself with well-intentioned doers that make mistakes long before I would surrender to despair and join the cowards of conservatism that fear everything and do nothing.

>we need politicians to DO SOMETHING (TM)
>people can't live on their own without politicians
>increased government involvement correlates with happiness, ever
Suck a dick

mega.nz/#!FYszyLZA!TRQHCFGWL8AVlQQaEURketn12bmVJzUY3-5_9owSsUE

All patently false. Classical Liberals, who are now called "Conservatives" built everything. Progressives have sought to tear down and poison everything since their inception.
True story.

le left
le right
le liberal
le conservative
le democrat
le republican

you're an idiot

MUH LIBRULS
U
H

L
I
B
R
U
L
S

Some mockery but no sound rebuttals.
The first post after the OP question, lays it out quite basically. Say what you want on here, but learn from it. It's the way things have been for 150 years.

Very, as well as naive.
It honestly makes me wish that bad things would happen to them in order for them to reevaluate their opinions.

Remember that time Conservatives let us get attacked and then we had to wait 8 years for a liberal to take over and get bin laden.
derrrrr

cause it's a broken record on repeat
>Ben Shapiro
>Lauren Southern
>Dana Loesch
>Stefan (can't remember his last name)
when libs got
>Piers Morgan
toppest kek

Why is there a picture of a guy of a Cambodian hunter getting killed?

So are you building a wall around your house to protect yourself from ISIS, or are we counting on you take them out over that all by your lonesome.

over there*

If Trump doesn't win, bad things WILL happen. They still might if he wins, but total cultural oblivion is guaranteed if Hillary wins.

They are viciously trying to destroy the one, *admittedly unlikely* person who stands between them and full-spectrum chaos, violence, disease and global technocracy.
The people they hate, spit on, malign, and even physically attack are actually saving the world right now and they have no fuckin idea.
They can thank us later I guess.

Think just a little bit harder...

Remember it was Jimmy Carter's administration that created Al Qaeda when the CIA started training Bin Laden as a buffer for Russian activities in the Middle East.
Get fucked.

Trump wants global technocracy (whatever the fuck that is), he just wants to hand the keys over to Russia and cash out while doing it.

Not as stupid as christian conservatives desperately trying to hold on to religion in the face of overwhelming evidence

If you like Trump you should probably fucking kill yourself. Inbred, racist cunt that you are.

I hate Hillary but she is 100x less of a shit-bag than Donald Dump.

Waiting on Trump presidency to "get fucked". Then I can post here in 5 years saying, "remember that time that Orange idiot signed over the keys to Putin..that was greattttttt"

Yay Milo! Yay Sarah Palin! Yay Michele Bachman!
get fucked indeed.

You're a fucking idiot.

I don't think it will be that catastrophic for the majority of the country, mostly the east and west coast cities, and Chicago and Detroit.
Which is completely fine with me.

Except that you are a fucking idiot and the "Classic Liberals" no longer exist on either side.

If you are voting for Trump based on that, you Sir are a tremendous pile of dogshit that should be sat on fire to suffer endlessly.

True Liberals arn't stupid, but many is count liberal which in fact is not.

Dith Pran!

If the SJW "progressive" leftists get their way, you likely would be the first one targeted by the chimps when they decide they don't like whitey anymore and with the reduced penalties because of racial circumstances and slaps on the wrist they get, yeah..
You're fucked.

>beliving that trump is racist

>How stupid are Liberals?

Slightly less stupid than people who like to start political arguments online.

LOL. No conservative president, whites get murdered. It all makes perfect sense. I'd say it's a slippery slope, but your almost suggesting that if you stop drinking soda you'll grow a tail and turn a vampire. Or worse, Rush Limbaugh

Smarter than conservatives

>Trump2015
Migrants can get fucked
>Trump2016-Feb
Migrants can get fucked, build a wall
>Trump2016-Aug
Well some migrants can get fucked, but fuck the middle east, we'll have a test or something to see who's bad.
>Trump as President

Wait? So you're saying only $60,000? WTF is wrong with her? Nothing less than $100,000. Why do you people hate Capitalism?.

Honestly as long as the middle and lower class gets fucked, the republicans are all for it. Just as long as CEO's make bank they're happy as clams.

>policies are changed in accordance to "systematic oppression and white privilege" to reduce penalties for crimes committed by niggers, because it "ain't dey fault, dey gud bois and dindu nuffin"
>murders against whites are heavily biased in courts, giving light sentences because of past oppression and white abuses of power
It honestly doesn't matter who wins, chimps gonna chimp.
Just under conservative leadership the prisons will stay stocked, while under leftist leadership they will be cleared out initially, until they start ramping up the authoritarian statist policies and the same niggers who they let out are back in for even more stupid shit.

it is not racist to protect the borders of a country against illigal immigration
idiot

which country are you going to move to when Hillary wins?

user after my own heart.

Independent Thought had left politics after the Clinton Administration. I can still remember when people wouldn't use party ideologies as a justification to have their own opinions.

But it's the left thats elitist.

they think everyone deserves to be helped and will destroy everything else to do so
if you had utopia and a group of people showed up and openly stated they hate you and will destroy everything you've built they would let them in to try and make them happy knowing that they would only be happy when everyone else isn't then think by showing they are willing to let them destroy it will magically make them not want to
oh you are ok with us destroying your culture? well now i don't feel like it so lets all get along. that is what they believe when it comes down to the basics and that's why every fall of great civilizations have been because they had power and no one stopped them

Exactly as stupid as conservatives but in the opposite direction.

Yea, Bernie Sanders is a PIMP!

He is as much a racist as you are a dumb cunt.

no one ever said it was, it's just a waste of money and resources.

If you want your job washing dishes at Chili's for 4$ hr back, just go deport Pedro yourself.

Our economy would be crippled without immigrants, legal or not. Get a fucking clue. The immigration debate only exists to keep you racists, inbred, fat fucking rednecks occupied while he sells the country to Russia.

The EU is a technocracy.

I'm not. Republican Congress will stymie anything she proposes just out of obstinance, until they can get a Democrat majority, and then I will ignore their bullshit policies like I did under Obama's and every prior administration both Republican and Democrat.
I prefer an ineffective, useless government that is fighting among themselves to get anything done.

kill him he knows to much !

Yeah religion is bad unless it's Islam.

You sound like the kind of dumb hillbilly who owns a lot of guns to protect yourself from the guborment.

Why don't you load up a round and eject it into your own skull?

Liberals are driven by empathy and Conservatives are driven by fear. Intelligence doesn't play much of a role here.

Fundamentally the difference between the left and the right is their answer to what the logical action is in the prisoner's dilemma.

It's not stupidity, it's just a different view of humanity.

>If you like Trump you're inbred and racist

>"It's not racist if I call you inbred and racist"

Way to show your colors, hypocrite.

>gets pissed becouse of standing at wrong border side

Ouch. That was too intelligent for me man.
You know I'm right. Go cry in a gender neutral bathroom while someone makes a video of it and posts it on here.

put a hijab on that kids head and you'll see how racist he is.

So I bet a picture of you without a dick in your mouth means you are not gay?

Get a clue shithead.

Daily Reminder that Trump has been officially stumped and cucked by the Clinton campaign
and the Media

- No more deportations, no more wall (cuz gotta pander to them hispanics!)

-Apoligizing for hurting people's feelings ( as he should, what an asshole)

-Flip flops on NAFTA/NATO soon to come! stay tuned

Wow Sup Forums way to fall for an obvious con-man....
How does it feel to know that if you just nominated Rubio, Republitards would win in November?

PS even the Can't Stump youtube compilation guy wishes he supported Rubio now....

*This Message Sponsored By The Clinton Global Initiative: Sup Forums Shitposting Division*

I actually listened to the story about this kid, and an interview with him on the radio, on npr, years ago

In what way? Name one way in which she is better. And one way in which Trump is a shitbag. Be specific.
Oh... You cant.

In what universe is liberty not a liberal value?

>Liberals are driven by empathy and Conservatives are driven by fear. Intelligence doesn't play much of a role here.

Shut your mouth you fucking cunt. It's a well known fact you Trump supporters are all poor, racist, inbred trailer trash dick weeds.

there are idiots in all sides of politics. Many of them think that by making a law will prevent crime (Guns for Liberals and drugs for conservatives) which is against all logic, making something illegal will create more crime not reduce it, because last time I checked criminals don't give a shit about laws where theres a deman there will always be a supply, regardless of legality

Meet me there and I will shit in your mouth.

islam is not a race
it would be the same saying beeing againts nazis is racist.
man you really some little dumb fucker.

also it is not racist to stop somebody - who wants kill you - overrunning your country .
it is smart.

Groan. Mouth breather.
As I said, Conservatives are the philosophical inheritors of Classical Liberalsm. NOT progressives. They absorbed and repackaged Malthusian and Communist ideologies

>Campaign Shill Detected

How much do you get paid to pretend to understand Sup Forums?

Your party lost sight of real virtue long ago and you are a babbling sheep of a person. Hope you're proud.

Hillary;
- Capable of public speaking without pissing off the world
- Actually knows about foreign policy and how to apply it
-Actually has experience doing things other than poorly investing
- Is still a dumb cunt, just less of one than Trump

- Not a Cuck for Russia

>2016
>thinking liberals support individual liberty

Cunt, I am not a Democrat. The Democrat currently running is simply the only feasible, electable choice.

That's the point. There is no alternative to the USA and the left want to destroy it because ... white privilege (TM).

I can't even watch these Clinton tv adverts. I change the channel immediately. I'd like to see some stats on how often this occurs. Seeing that bitch's face is like cardboard scraping against cardboard to me.

try to find a picture of hitler kissing a black baby

Tell that to the Disney employees who had to train their cheap labor immigrant replacements.

Clearly, you made so many valid points as to why... How can anyone argue?

In the simplest economic terms the left right axis is defined by everyone according to their needs vs everyone according to their ability.

Hitler was a drug addict that killed white people. Just sayin, the nigga could've had some nigger in him.

Please tell me one of Hillary Clinton's Foreighn Policy Achievments

Please tell me how Trump is a "cuck" for a country he has never been to and a leader he has never met?

Please explain how one of the top 1,000 richest people in the world is bad at investing?

Please explain how the Obama/Clinton "Russian Reset" does not make Hillary a "Cuck for Russia" (It enabled them to grow their influence/invade Ukraine"

PS Not actually looking for a response because you can;t give a coherent one, because your listicle is laughably false parroting of talking points

he was muslim. thats why he killed the jews.

Building a wall to keep out ISIS is exactly the kind of dumb suggestion I don't want funded

There are ways to do that in a free society but I doubt anyone would really think it's a good idea

Also
>ISIS less likely to exist
>ISIS less likely to want to kill us
>we have guns etc. to wreck ISIS if they try anything

In the Western World. If liberals agree with something it's categorized as a "liberty". If they don't it's "bigotry" and "hate speech" and "stupid" and should be "shut down".