Why is there no Photos of americans or any other free country standing over a pile of dead isis bodies...

>Why is there no Photos of americans or any other free country standing over a pile of dead isis bodies? I see plenty of thier vids and photos of murder.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/07/11/asia/isis-leader-killed-afghanistan/
youtube.com/channel/UCgv7fFrpktGrcJtanYifRYw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=mXb1GSDxeSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gee I dunno, because we're not savages that need to glorify ourselves through violence because we lack basic human decency and ascribe to an ultra-violent doctrine of zealous extremism?

/thread

Why would the west kill the people working for them? It would be a waste of money to kill your own guys

Here is a picture of an isis member about to behead a kurdish toddler,
This is where your taxdollars are going, allah ackbah

Not saying i want barbaric pics.. but i dont see any free country even fighting shit islam.

cnn.com/2015/07/11/asia/isis-leader-killed-afghanistan/

I wouldent put it past our govt having them on the payroll.. but i need some faint proof

CNN..? Drone strike..? WTF . i said let me troops triumphing over islam.

You said no free country is fighting islam. They are, in an effective way that minimizes loss of our soldier's lives, you dummy.

All hear say with no proof..

If you're pulling the conspiracy card, I'm the fuck out

you arent looking hard enough

youtube.com/channel/UCgv7fFrpktGrcJtanYifRYw/videos

yeah but it was like a little news snipet..? no proof. Isis has 1080hd movies of their slaughter, and i cant get 1 pic of a military taking a body count,.??? strange

You will need to google it for yourself but alot of arab spring protesters who later went on to become isis were released from guantanamo specifically for this reason

Also there is a nice pbs documentary about how the US govt knew about zahqawi and had the chance to kill him but they needed him alive before invading iraq so he could form isis after they left, they had the chance to stop isis before it formed but they needed it for the war, why do you think its only russia fighting them?

youtube.com/watch?v=mXb1GSDxeSA

Because our propaganda machine works off a different policy on the homefront.

Cos americunts are faggots and haven't won any war they've fought.

After a couple of years helicopter, gunship, and drone strikes footage is released. Theres tons of thoses videos.

I HATE being forced by the Govt to believe lies.. We live in an age where everything is a lie and there are no truths in men. sad days

Isis are profesionally trained and have their own media division, they understand the use of social media and its importance to convey their message to the current generations

The west hide their war crimes because vietnam didnt turn out good for them so they dont really let any media out unless its been approved to be pleb friendly

Im not pro my country and im not pro war.. . people are people and the americans i know are shit to the core.. probly the same in your shit country

because it's contrary to the media image that they try to create

The revolutionary war?
The Mexican American war?
Ww1 ww2?

Okay plato

I Listened to a couple of adolf hitlers speaches and im thinking he may have been the good guy out of the countries. who wins the war writes the history books. I think the holocost death numbers are a lie. Govt are shit