HOW OLD are mutants and

HOW OLD are mutants and
WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
OP is 39 from Akron, Ohio - home of Black Keys and Devo....

more than half of this board is underage

Canada

My mom says I shouldn't tell strangers online where I live

23 NYC
... Does it feel odd being on Sup Forums so deep into adulthood? I'm really hoping I break this habit before I'm thirty

Cairo

25 and I feel too old to be here already

19 in Saskatchewan Canada, fuck this shithole though the only reason I'm still here is my girlfriend

23, portland oregon.

I already feel old

OP here. Nah feels good man. I am the hippest oldfag in my circle of friends. Once you're in your 30s and 40s people lose touch with new music becuase they all cling to the music from their teens and 20s.

I'm
Not really, I don't plan on doing anything other than graduating college, working a retail job, and chilling the rest of my life. Maybe I'll find a gf through table top gaming, who knows (it's more likely than ya'll realize). I've had both girlfriends and boyfriends, the whole relationship experience is really not as amazing as people say it is. It's a lot of work, and when you stop caring about whether people love you are not, it becomes less important. Lately I've been thinking about maybe getting back into the dating scene after 2 and a half years, but it's not a priority. I enjoy just being comfy and relaxing.

Then again I've been here since 08, so maybe i've just become numb to the whole "oh my god I've been here for 3 years why am I still here?" crisis that people go through.

Come to North Canton

68, Rouen, France

20 - New Orleans, and I am a jazz musician here

better give me a good reason. and belden village is not a good reason.

26, Chicago

How do you coinhabit a website with teens who think pepe the frog is the peak of humor? I'm impressed

19 / madison, wisconsin

the music scene here is bascially washed up indie bands, but it's still pretty cool

People my age also have shit humor
I still laugh at my own farts when they smell really awful

Ontario Canada

25, Calgary

Berkeley California

northern virginia

lol cuck

i want to be u

39 from Austin, Texas - home of Oozer and Butthole Surfers....

19 north-eastern Wisconsin

There's been a pretty big hardcore scene here last time I checked.

27, Pittsfield, Massachusetts.

For example?

19-Northwest Georgia(state)

18, Ashtabula, Ohio

We have a small hardcore scene here.

20 Houston
I don't really post on here anymore. Feels kinda dead

18, Marseille

20 from a small town in northwest IL

apparently there was a midwest emo/punk scene in the NW area but born much too late for any of that

the iconic American Football house is in the area

Just from going to a few shows in the past (can't remember the names of the bands) and from some people that were in the community stating it's one of the best places for the scene compared to other parts of the state.

Most of the music in general is probably just indie/country stuff like in Madison, I just thought it was notable.

19 houston here whats up dude what part you in im in tomball

i hate this city

22, Salt Lake

The Exchange by there has a good variety of albums, but it's still overpriced.

St. Petersburg, Florida

31 Rhode Island

lol virgin

hey i'm from Canton!

nah, just not such a pathetic loser i'd stay in that garbage province because i'm desperate for pussy lmao

29 Sandusky, OH

Home of Former Marilyn Manson bassist Andy Gerold

Just turned 25, Independence, Oregon
Kind of rural area

yeah it's not a good feeling. do as much fun shit while you can.

>independence OR
lul, that's eastern/central right? I'm originally from Medford, moved to portland 2 years ago when I transferred from SOU. Thank fucking god I got out of here, as pretty as the surroundings are, the economy and environment is just so much better in portland. I assume Independence is kinda like medford with less people and less mountains?

also 23, also nyc
let's meet up

Came here to post this

>desperate for pussy

Nah man, it's pretty easy to get pussy anywhere especially in uni. I know this is gonna sound stupid as fuck but I think me and my gf have more than that, whatever. Why do I even feel the need to justify myself to you anyway you are just some user on Sup Forums who uses the word "cuck" unironically lmao

32 Worcester Massachusetts

18 West Springfield Massachusetts

22, Sacramento.

shut the hell your mouth already

Oh nice. Nah, it's north west, about 30 min to Salem, an hour to Portland. It's a small town, mostly college students going to WOU. I dated a girl who lived there so I was in Portland often. I agree, it's such a great city. So much to do; I love wandering the streets there. I'm actually seeing Vince Staples in March I think.

19 Green Bay Wisconsin

49/NYC

Yeah I never understood why the Seattle indie scene is so popular in the middle of the Midwest

Nottingham, England
I said the same thing but you'll find other music forums to be too tame

18 Houston

Oh shit I was thinking of lakeview what the fuck, how did I confuse that?
I tried to see discharge in portland, concert got canceled, rip the dream. No concerts have interested me since then that are not massively expensive, it's surprising how little awesome acts go to portland.

For sure, there are a tone of local metal core bands in this area even though metal core faded out of realivance 5 years ago

doesn't Houston have a good music scene tho?

>I said the same thing but you'll find other music forums to be too tame
AND SLOW. Holy shit so slow. I fell for the whole "the smaller subreddits are really good for music discussion meme". It's literally just people posting links and saying "wow this is so good!" and the most popular bands get upvotes. The ones that do have discussion run at a molasses pace, and any music forum that's not Sup Forums or reddit is even slower than that. I really believe people who hate Sup Forums simply haven't attempted to find other places, the grass is definitely not greener.

so much enthusiasm for metalcore but not a single good rock band in the mainstream

cuck is literally the best descriptor for you

90s metalcore is better than rock though.
>be angry virgin
>call someone a cuck on the internet
>feel less angry
good for you user, way to let it out

ILM was the best ever but this is second-best

18; Portland, Maine

fucking kill me already

Metalcore got way to saturated in the main stream everything sounds the same. The local bands get pretty creative though. 96.9 plays them time to time and it almost makes me want to listen to metal core again

20, Atlanta area
I'm in like the suburbs and i commute to GA State in Atlanta. Atl has a great up-and-coming scene and athens (b-52s, hella other people I forgot) is about equally far away from me

Marseille, France

Ooo any music scenes? Seen any shows?

19, Missouri

22, from the same city as AC/DC

22, Rio, Brazil
We have a very small but surprisingly active alternative/experimental music scene. Funk, pagode (subgenre of samba) and MPB are huge here.