Asian FB Fap

Asian FB Fap

Moar of her?

more

Shes so cute got moar?

what do you wanna do with cute little emily?

you know what this guy wanted

I just want to tie her up and use her all day long, no rest her pussy must be great

how would you use her?

I would use all her holes, cum in every single one

then what?

I would invite my friends to fuck emily all at the same time cum all over her god even her name sounds cute

how do you want your friends to use her?

Like a calculator

I want them to fuck emily hard until she begs to stop but ill make her drink cum each time she begs

MOAR PLX

tell me in more detail the things youd do

what do you wanna do to vivian here

mostly just wank it, man

She would be tied up and my friends would fuck her ass, pussy and mouth at the same time, cumming on her body. Each time she beg to stop, we would feed her cum, until late at night, where she can rest a little. Keep fucking her until she begs for more.

Shes cute too

Left or right. I will provide morr

more

kys

continue on

fuckable? ;)

facebook com/profile.php?id=100000604961805&fref=ts

fb/ flutteringbyi

its private, got any more pics of her?

bump

post more of her!

more pls

want her fb?

MOAR

just nudes

you do know that most these girls you post are still in highschool meaning theyre underage..

you do know that no one cares about your stupid opinion

MODSSSSSSSSSSSS

Is she 18+?

:)

shes 18 but not +

would you fuck her given the chance?

Nyeess

what would you do with her? her name is jamie

moar tits

left or right

Hell yes. Fb?

Jamie, huh?
I'd intertwine her hair into a ponytail and lock it to a fixed rope on a wall. I'd then tie up her limbs, and proceed to pleasure her every hole.
Yes, every hole, simultaneously, with sex toys and me.

my kinda asians.

dump her pics please

first, tell me how youd fuck her

her name is gloria

continue on what you would do to jamie

left or right?

Amazing user

Sure.
I imagine Jamie would squeal and convulse from thorough stimulation, and that only encourages more stimulation. Tears may fall, and I'd wipe them up, and smear her face.
She's gotta stay hydrated, too! So I'll supply her with plenty of water and electrolytes so she'll piss herself after more pounding.

Definitely would need to get a little rough with her. Blindfold her and come inside before she can protest.

Any nudes or bikini?

her last name is moon

how exactly are you going to fuck her?

continue on using dear jamie

no, sorry dude

do you have more?

OH SHIT IVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR HER

PLZ DUMP ALL HER PICS

Okay. Disclaimer: this is my first time doing something like this..so I'm kinda reaching my imagination limit (cuz horny syndrome kicked in..)
Anyways.
Jamie looks like a great fuck, so I'll use her defenseless body as an experiment on positions I'd like to try. By now she's soaked with all kinds of body fluids, and they've become dried and crusty. Mmm. I help her mount my dick (yes, "help", cuz her limbs and hair are still tied) while I'm reclining back. The sheer weight of Jamie's body shoves my cock deep in her wet pussy. All I gotta do is ram her again. And again. And watch her squirm, yelp, tear up, and cum repeatedly. What a nice girl.

im quite enjoying it youre doing fine

what kind of positions do you want to use jamie?

well its your lucky day
This is also her

shes so fucking cute

keep posting please